I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: Fangame from Multimedia Fusion 2 or ClickTeam Fusion 2.5  (Read 3695 times)

AkakiyPetrushkin

• View Profile
Fangame from Multimedia Fusion 2 or ClickTeam Fusion 2.5
« on: June 13, 2014, 12:05:34 pm »

Please throw fangame titles that have been made on the engine or MMF2 or TF2.5 です

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
Re: Fangame from Multimedia Fusion 2 or ClickTeam Fusion 2.5
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 12:30:54 pm »

Both programs are garbage in my opinion. Are there even any complete finished fangames from MMF2?
When will it be my time?

AndreSsgarrido

• ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 12:47:30 pm »

I wanna be the boshy is one

AkakiyPetrushkin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 01:22:22 pm »

Both programs are garbage in my opinion. Are there even any complete finished fangames from MMF2?

Disagree, in my opinion, this is the best program for creating fan of games and I am now creating her fans' game :)
Good graphics, good gameplay and a variety of traps.

Swordslinger

• Fangame Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 02:23:10 pm »

for I Wanna Be The Guy and I Wanna Be The Boshy, these are the only 2 games on MMF2 that I know of or, any MMF at all. Tijiit used game maker i believe for I Wanna Be The Fangame and he made his own engine for game maker and game maker only, Nekoron who is the creator of a well known game in Japan named I Wanna Be The Lovetrap made improvements onto Tijiit's engine. The engine became extremely famous in Japan, A bit later Yutuu came along and made  improvements to Nekoron's engine and Yutuu is the engine everybody uses and that everyone should use, the physics feel perfect, there are not too many glitches, some basic coding in it, you get the idea, so as for Multimedia Fusion, you see how well that went well with boshy because of a broken hitbox and a well known glitch thats known as the double shot glitch, and as for guy, some triggers don't even work if you manage to not die for a long time (Happened to me at least and im sure everyone else here), it crashes way too much, and its very glitchey in general. I have nothing against Kayin and Solgryn, these are the only 2 creators i've heard of who made games on MMF, everyone makes games on nekoron engine, yutuu engine, etc. I apologize but you will just have to deal, there are very well designed games on the engines i mentioned though. If you want to go digging for games however, then look on the fangame wiki. If you don't have the link i can provide you with one.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 02:52:50 pm by Swordslinger »

Uncle Ochipi

• hello
    • View Profile
    • my twich channel
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 04:37:31 pm »

Please throw fangame titles that have been made on the engine or MMF2 or TF2.5 です
I wanna stop liquid from lying is one... is the worst fangame ever created.

Sephalos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 04:51:41 pm »

It doesn't matter what engine you use or in what language you code your game in. The only thing that matters in the end is game design. The player doesn't care if you made your game in C++, MMF2 or GameMaker. He only cares about what the game has to offer.

Often times some fangame players will complain about the engine, in most cases that's because the engine is different than what they are used to and they start off the game too hard without giving the player any time to get used to the different phisics and game mechanics.

Weegee is one of those games. It's now one of my favorite fangames, but the first time I played it, I just couldn't stand it. It throws you off into a hard level without your double jump and with different phisics. As a result, it's very easy to just discard the game without giving it a fair chance. Had the game allowed the player to get used to the controls before increasing difficulty, there would be a lot more people praising that game.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 02:07:30 pm »

Fangame:The Game is one.

Storyyeller

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 10:44:28 pm »

It doesn't matter what engine you use or in what language you code your game in. The only thing that matters in the end is game design. The player doesn't care if you made your game in C++, MMF2 or GameMaker. He only cares about what the game has to offer.

Often times some fangame players will complain about the engine, in most cases that's because the engine is different than what they are used to and they start off the game too hard without giving the player any time to get used to the different phisics and game mechanics.

On the other hand, using an engine like MMF2 that crashes every 10 minutes obviously detracts from the game.

Also, engine != physics logic.