I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What Fangame Are You Currently Playing.  (Read 11818 times)

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Re: What Fangame Are You Currently Playing.
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2014, 12:49:02 pm »

Sorry for the double post.

I've been replaying Kamilia 2 and i can't get past this jump now:

Can anybody explain to me how to get past this jump?
Short hops
Yes, but my keyboard makes this near impossible.  Do I have to jump cancel to get past this?  If so how do I jump cancel?
Well another option would be to jump and then double jump through but that only works for the first
I Dont think jump canceling will work well but l'll still give my best description of how to jump cancel
In mid air: All you have to do would be to Right when you double jump hit the other shift key about a frame after you hit the one to double jump
on the ground: I Think you hold the shift key your using to jump up then you let go and and hit the other shift key again about a frame later
These are probably really bad discriptions but heres infern0's way of putting it
You need at least 2 jump keys in order to do one.

To jump cancel, all you need to do is press one jump key for an unspecified amount of time. Then, press the second one. Release the first and second keys consecutively and as fast as you can in order to perform as low a jump possible with two jump keys.

I hope this helps.

d

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2014, 12:12:08 pm »

Nevermind, I just made it to the boss rush.  Thanks anyway.
d

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2014, 03:42:29 pm »

Destination (help)

d

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2014, 07:39:32 pm »

Destination (help)
Level, boss (Kamilia 2) or the game?  If boss I could try to give strategies and (hopefully) make a video.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:41:40 pm by Sigmund Freud »
d

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2014, 06:04:08 am »

Destination (help)
Level, boss (Kamilia 2) or the game?  If boss I could try to give strategies and (hopefully) make a video.
I'm only at the first cherry boss

Swordslinger

• Fangame Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2014, 11:01:49 pm »

Destination (help)

Spoiler

Kamilia 2

No need because there are a lot of strats that are open, Denferok discovered an easy yellow strat which is to dodge on the left side and not the middle, the middle you have a huge chance to get boned, for red and blue you just have to be able to pay attention and read the patterns, try to stay in the middle for blue, as for purple, you just have to be able to read the pattern, not much else to say

Destination

I have to play destination to give you a clear view, which I haven't, same strats apply, just with 4 new attacks, purple 2 you just have to be able to pay attention, red 2 homes in on you i'm pretty sure so every move you make that leads to death is your fault, blue 2 can be a bit harsh on you, it is a bit confusing but all you gotta do is be able to read the cherries coming from the right and left and transition sides when you need to. Yellow 2 is a very very luck based attack, i can't say much about it, it's an attack you have to see for yourself.

Kamilia 3

Again, another 4 additional attacks, plus the white phase is a lot longer. For Blue 3 it only shoots cherries that are able to curve on you and screw you over, not too much to say, the easiest of the 4 "3" attacks in my opinion. Purple 3 has a really confusing pattern where the main boss shoots and the cherries that went off screen come back, so you have 2 patterns of cherries you have to pay attention too, again, see for yourself. Red 3 is a really RNG attack, a massive spray of cherries coming from the upper left and upper right corner of the room, you have to pay very close. Yellow 3 is hitler, no really, it is, the main boss shoots bound cherries at a fast rate that goes on for a bit of a long time so it becomes really annoying to dodge, these bounds are RNG so the corner wont save you like it would with Yellow 1, not to mention, there is also a bug that happens where if you kill yellow 3 on a transition while the cherries are about to shoot, they will remain on the screen and screw you over.

Official Destination Guide, You're Welcome
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:10:19 pm by Swordslinger »

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 05:53:51 pm »

Locus Locus Locus Locus Locus

d

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2014, 12:01:55 am »

Good luck , Locus is a pretty hard fangame.

I'm playing Biotope right now and got to the third boss (Hatchune Miku) in one day!
d

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2014, 07:01:12 am »

I'm playing Biotope right now and got to the third boss (Hatchune Miku) in one day!
Good luck that's the boss I'm stuck on but knowing you, you probably beat it by now
As for me I'm playing and recording I Wanna hope the easy mode

d

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2014, 11:36:57 am »

Good luck that's the boss I'm stuck on but knowing you, you probably beat it by now
As for me I'm playing and recording I Wanna hope the easy mode
Just beat it today, that boss was actually pretty hard.  Don't mind my death count I died 100 times playing with the "triple invert" because I was bored.

http://i.imgur.com/nlLGWNs.jpg

Nevermind I'm at the boss now.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 12:11:16 pm by Sigmund Freud »
d

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2014, 12:08:21 am »

Pages: 1 2 [3]