I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Lost ALL my progress on Boshy.  (Read 6079 times)

Atlas90

• View Profile
Lost ALL my progress on Boshy.
« on: June 20, 2014, 01:45:26 pm »

I was in the middle of the Shang Tsung fight and, after hitting restart more times than I can count, my game suddenly glitched and lost all my save progress and now I'm back in the tutorial with no way of recovering the file.  Can anyone help me on how I can get it back?  I REALLY want to beat the game and am NOT in the mood to doing it all over again.  (Seriously, FUCK that Sonic fight lol).

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Re: Lost ALL my progress on Boshy.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 01:55:23 pm »

Find someone online to help you as long as you don't go past where you were it won't be cheating
Also yeah fuck sonic I beat him by luck

Atlas90

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 02:05:56 pm »

Online meaning find someone within the main game?  I have really bad connection to the server and just always gives me an error whenever I try.  I don't know if it's some older version of the game or my computer itself but it certainly isn't treating me nicely lol.

Rebag102

• Twilight Sparkle
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 02:08:19 pm »

Yeah online within the game if you can't do that then get back to sonic and get turbo BLAST THE BLUE BASTARD!!!!! It's possible to kill him before the chaos emeralds, trust me I beat him like that

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 02:13:22 pm »

I have a savefile in world 10.If you want to skip world 9 (which has no point for playing it,ez boss and ez world)I can send you my savefile.

Atlas90

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 02:22:12 pm »

Thank you LG, but I want to go through these worlds on normal mode at least.  I don't mind you being on World 10 because I can just go through the teleporter and continue where I left off.  If anyone has a save file they want to give me that's AT LEAST on Normal mode and has made it to World 8, please let me know.  Thanks.

d

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 03:01:16 pm »

What do you mean by Normal, Totally Average or Hard-On?  If you need one I have a beaten Hard-On profile.
d