I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: -=- 0.8.00 RC1 RELEASED -=-  (Read 7427 times)

Kayin

• Well.. They're more like giant cherries...
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
-=- 0.8.00 RC1 RELEASED -=-
« on: October 27, 2007, 04:28:22 am »

New release, same old place on the download page.

Added 6th and final 'main' boss', leaving only the two end game bosses. No access to the end game yet. The rest of the game should be playable as if it were complete, glitches aside. all paths now properly connect and so on and so forth.

That said, there are probably PLENTY of bugs and I'm hesistant to call this a FULL release until you guys have had a chance to play it. You're save might not even load for all I know(it'll be fine, I just had to play with the save code so things might be funky at first). So right now, it's a release canidate. Anyways, enjoy the last main boss, who is by far the most complicated so far.

Anyways once you got all 6 bosses done you can go to the statue room and wait.. or you can just wait for the next release, which will allow you to return to the room of Divine Transport by pressing W once you have the 6 units.

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/iwbtgALPHA.exe

Enjoy.

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: -=- 0.8.00 RC1 RELEASED -=-
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 02:06:04 pm »

Awesome shit

PCB Assembly

• https://www.allpcb.com/pcba.html?code=P9
    • View Profile
    • PCB Assembly
Re: -=- 0.8.00 RC1 RELEASED -=-
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 01:36:16 am »

thanks
ALLPCB is a topspeed pcb manufacturer in China, specializing in high quality pcb prototype & production, pcb assembly and smt stencil services online with the shortest lead time and the most favorable price. It offers Turn-Key Circuit Board Assembly Services which is convenient to customers. It focuses on both rigid PCB Assembly and flex PCB assemb