I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: Final tower secret?  (Read 9338 times)

Pascal

• View Profile
Final tower secret?
« on: December 06, 2014, 03:34:04 pm »

I've never gotten anywhere even close to the final tower, but I noticed on a YouTube video that the room at the base of the tower appears to have an exit on the right side.  If you drop to the left from the save point to get under the beam then run right, what is in there?

TAYLOOP

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
Re: Final tower secret?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 03:41:29 pm »

Pascal for #1 tales of character. It's been a while since I've cleared the game, or even played it, but I believe the section you're talking about holds one of the 6 *super secret* items. The room itself is pretty challenging, not as hard as the metroid secret item though. Also, I could be wrong, you're talking about the entrance when you're going through the front door but fall half way through, right?

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 03:49:00 pm »

There isn't a secret there. It's just there so the smaller moving platform doesn't rebound.

Edit: I might be thinking of something different as well. Could you perhaps post a screenshot of what you're talking about?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 04:42:13 pm by Dlαsm »

TAYLOOP

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 04:00:33 pm »

wheres the room i'm thinking about

Pascal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 05:06:48 pm »

There isn't a secret there. It's just there so the smaller moving platform doesn't rebound.

Edit: I might be thinking of something different as well. Could you perhaps post a screenshot of what you're talking about?
No, it sounds like you are thinking of the correct place.  8:02 in this video shows the smaller moving platform leaving the room that way, so I wondered if the kid could too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3bXrRls8io&t=8m2s

Pascal for #1 tales of character.
The language actually.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:59:46 pm by Pascal »