I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: I Wanna Be Fullscreen  (Read 11080 times)

eX_ploit

• View Profile
I Wanna Be Fullscreen
« on: December 14, 2014, 02:24:37 am »

iwbtg is a great game, but it has one downside - there is no option to play fullscreen. I've searched the internet and there seem to be some roundabout solutions that do this through scripts, but I honestly couldn't run them cause they seem outdated and require installing third party tools. Anyway I went on and made my own little program to run iwbtg fullscreen and thought that maybe someone could use it too, so here it is http://www.filedropper.com/iwannabefullscreen

TAYLOOP

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
Re: I Wanna Be Fullscreen
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 05:29:36 pm »

for years and.years I've wanted to be the full screen, and.now it's finally here! Wish I hadn't taken the time to beat the game in bitch screen mode now that the full version is out, but oh well! I'm sure this will be a nifty tool a lot of people will be happy.to have the luxury of using, unfortunately it's too late for meee

eX_ploit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 09:42:18 am »

Yeah, too bad I didn't discover this game until recently.

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
  • man. isn't my brother cool?
    • View Profile
    • Luigi Floating On An Egg Over A Sea
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 03:58:02 pm »

Very cool! I remember some time back that I edited Kayin's alpha version of the game (which were just missing the  secret items) to be able to have an adjustable screen size here:
So, without further ado, I bring you "I Wanna Be Resizable!"

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n3dypjfd4346fck/I_Wanna_Be_Resizable.exe

The main issue with this version is that any text boxes that were manually placed like in the Tetris room wouldn't adjust for the screen size, overlapping potential gameplay. Does this add-on take that into effect?
MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.

eX_ploit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 04:20:47 pm »

I'm not sure what you are talking about because I didn't complete the game yet. But all that my program does is:

1.Remove borders from iwbtg window and position it at topmost leftmost screen position.
2.Change screen resolution to 800x600.

So it doesn't touch anything in the game itself.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:23:23 pm by eX_ploit »

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
  • man. isn't my brother cool?
    • View Profile
    • Luigi Floating On An Egg Over A Sea
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 04:32:32 pm »

Alright, that makes sense. Regarding the text boxes in my version, it also affects the select save screen, making it look horrible if the screen is ever resized. Your side program makes more sense in that it still keeps the game running the way it is, it just positions it and changes the resolution enough to fill the entire screen without dire consequences. Good work!
MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.