I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: being meltdown  (Read 614 times)

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
being meltdown
« on: January 28, 2015, 10:58:15 am »

So I was that guy today at school, I had to sit near the school entrance the whole day and keep track of non-staff people that come and go.
I was really bored, so after like 3 classes of just sitting there and doing nothing I pulled out my notebook and did some math stuff since I have a test coming ahead in 2 days.

Anyway, a few tens of minutes later I hear someone coughing upstairs. So I ignore the coughing and continue doing my math stuff but the coughing just doesn't stop. Initially I thought that someone just had something stuck in their throat but shortly after I heard coughs overlapping - it was coming from more than one person. The coughs intensified pretty quickly as I realized that the whole second floor was coughing and shortly after, I did as well. So a minute or so later, everyone from the third and second floor came down confused and, well, coughing.

It took the professors like 2 minutes to realize that something is, in fact, wrong and that we should probably all leave the school. They say that it's pepper spray but I doubt it. So we did leave the school and like 20 minutes later of standing in the snow the thing was still lingering and they decided to let us go home.

tl;dr I was bored today at school, nothing ever happens.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 11:01:12 am by PRO[null] »
Join the official IWBTF discord server!
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

Fatih

• The Guy
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
Re: being meltdown
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 11:43:12 am »

Pepper spray?

Who the hell would spray that
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 12:17:06 pm »

If it was intentional I can imagine that it's to avoid a class but that seems a bit extreme if you ask me.
But still, I doubt that it's just a pepper spray. I mean, I understand that it's closed space and all but eh. I don't know, really.
Join the official IWBTF discord server!
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 04:57:13 pm »

Pepper spray was sprayed at my school last year; we stayed in our classes for an hour longer than usual as a few people were sent to the hospital due to a reaction to it and the spray was cleaned up. One guy was arrested for it. We still resumed the school day though.