I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: Brave Earth  (Read 4577 times)

TAYLOOP

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
Brave Earth
« on: February 18, 2015, 05:10:22 pm »

Hey can anyone tell me If Brave Earth: Prologue has come out yet? I've searched the web and theres a lot of screen shots everywhere and people saying to 'look for it coming out on steam for 5$' but I cant find a download anywhere. I've really been looking forward to playing this and I've tried to be patient, but I REALLY want to play it! I need something new to get into. So if Kayin or anyone that would know could help enlighten me, please do. And if it's simply just not released yet when could I expect to be able to play it?

sans

• Lurks IWBTF 24/7
  • man. isn't my brother cool?
    • View Profile
    • Luigi Floating On An Egg Over A Sea
Re: Brave Earth
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 11:55:37 pm »

Kayin's still taking his sweet-ass time hard at work on the game, he occasionally posts screenshot updates on his Twitter feed - https://twitter.com/kayinnasaki

As for the release date? He hasn't announced anything as of yet. Last I saw the game in action was... last year, I think? I remember watching a Twitch stream of someone trying out the beta, but for all I know it could've been back in 2013.
MkidTrigun is and idiot for not recognizing the fact that Venser has edited this quote.

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
Re: Brave Earth
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 07:10:18 pm »

I understand it can't be rushed, and I'm not complaining. It's just kinda funny to think that we've been wondering when this'll come out since at least 2011
When will it be my time?