I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: What did my dad say to me?  (Read 986 times)

Cantavanda

• ~𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮~
    • View Profile
What did my dad say to me?
« on: May 15, 2015, 06:14:55 am »

I was listening to my ipod and couldt hear him

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
Re: What did my dad say to me?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:42:38 am »

"There are three primary ways for an aircraft to change its orientation relative to the passing air. Pitch (movement of the nose up or down, rotation around the transversal axis), Roll (rotation around the longitudinal axis, that is, the axis which runs along the length of the aircraft) and Yaw (movement of the nose to left or right, rotation about the vertical axis). Turning the aircraft (change of heading) requires the aircraft firstly to roll to achieve an angle of bank (in order to balance the centrifugal force); when the desired change of heading has been accomplished the aircraft must again be rolled in the opposite direction to reduce the angle of bank to zero. Lift acts vertically up through center of pressure which depends on the position of wings. The position of the centre of pressure which will change with changes in the angle of attack and aircraft wing flaps setting."

null

• pls come back
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 08:09:32 am »

But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she.
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!
Oh, that she knew she were!
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

Currently working on an android game inspired by IWBTG.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 09:36:18 am »

Where art thou, lady mine, that thou
  My sorrow dost not rue?
Thou canst not know it, lady mine,
  Or else thou art untrue.

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 10:55:34 am »

"It is lamentable that mass agricultural development is not speeded by fuller use of your marvelous mechanisms. Would it not be easily possible to employ some of them in quick laboratory experiments to indicate the influence of various types of fertilizers on plant growth?"

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 04:48:29 pm »

Los cepillos de dientes son mis cosas favoritas. Mi dentista me dijo acerca de ellos. Él tiene un gran bigote. En el dentista, he jugado a un videojuego o algo así. Perdí. Yo estaba muy muy muy triste. Estaba tan triste que me fui a comprar una marmota. Pero entonces luego perdí mi tarjeta de membresía para el club de fans de Toy Story. El recreo es mi clase que menos le gusta. Yo prefiero cálculo AP. ¿Sabías que crecí alas cuando sólo tenía ocho años de edad? Mis padres estaban tan impresionados. Tal vez mis alas son por qué necesitaba un cepillo de dientes. La mamá de Stacy lo tiene que se enciende. Metroid es mi súper héroe favorito, que es impresionante. Fui me fui a hoy McDonald, mi mamá me consiguió un Happy Meal, pero mi mamá me consiguió el juguete mal Transformers! Quería Bumblebee, pero tengo óptima Prime! Mi papá dice que a veces me pongo muy excéntrica y necesito calmarme, pero yo no los escucho, que no es el tipo de cosa que los Teen Titans haría. Cuando mi papá me dice que se calmara digo "¿Por lo menos wavedash?" y yo le di una patada en la entrepierna. Sí, ya sé lo que es una entrepierna es que soy madura para mi edad, perdedor! Cuando sea grande, quiero ser un Backyardagain. Gravy Falls. Construí un equipo de juego el pasado verano para que pueda jugar cinco noches en Pablo de. Narices son de color rojo, la violencia es la pluma, se obtiene el polvo de pan, voy a conseguir la escoba. Mi papá está quedando calvo, pero él no quiere que nadie piense así, por lo que lleva un sombrero de fieltro. Fedora suena como Dora. Mi vecino se llama Dora. Él va todo tipo de aventuras de todo el país, pero él camina mucho, así que le dolían los pies. Tengo triste por ver a sus pies le duelen, así que hice zapatos Lego zumbidos. Dora se puede ir a cualquier parte, a pesar de ser sólo cinco. Bueno, él tenía cinco años, hasta que cumplió los trece años. Luego se puso el pelo en el pecho y todos los chicos lo deseaba. Yo no conozco a ningún niñas. Mami no cuenta, porque ella es ... diferente. Comimos algo garza para la cena de anoche. Una noche, mi padre me dejó poner maquillaje en la calva. Hice que se vea como una bolsa de piruletas siendo comido por un dinosaurio que estaba siendo montado por Rambo con gafas de sol. Rambo dijo "estoy pescando para una pelea." Ayer por la noche, mi dentista y mi mamá jugaron el juego de lucha libre desnudo en la sala de estar. Creo que el tío Pedro estaba allí también. Ahora discúlpame, tengo que ir a recortar el pelo de la nariz.

-Sombrero
I was worried you stepped on a lego and died or something
what the hell is this glorious mess?
https://www.discord.me/iwbtg

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 06:33:17 pm »

Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?
Tommy can you hear me?

null

• pls come back
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 11:37:05 am »

Under it all
A new world
A new world made with the hands of madness
These hands
They will always do the cutting
Piece by piece the pain gets worse
If only I could see myself right now

The gathering of flesh
Transforming my face into an unrecognizable state
Smooth out the eyes
Smooth out the lips
Every mirror is a past idea smashed
upon recognition

(These selfish reasons,
the letter is all I left for explaining)

Will it be found?
Will the right hands deliver?
The heartache I left

Cut until all that is left is new material
Myself
Day in, day out
Deep down I know what I must do

So much happens behind closed doors
So much happens behind our closed doors
This key will open them
Expose us all

Crusty-eyed symphony
Awakened by my grunts and moans
Why do I do this to myself?
I suppose the choice was all mine
God felt so much better before the mirror glimpse
On the surface I know what I must do

The precaution documents
The fail safe way back "home".
Should I end it right here and now?
That would be far too selfish
I shall end what I've begun
The creation of more
More of us
The skin and bones of destruction
An army of
weak souls
weak minds
weak life

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 12:51:05 pm »

Wendy... darling... light of my life
I'm not gonna hurt ya...

You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said,
I'm not gonna hurt ya.
I'm just going to bash your brains in.
Gonna bash 'em right the fuck in!

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 01:02:31 pm »

Gimme the bat..Wendy....WUNDUY!!!
When will it be my time?

null

• pls come back
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 03:04:08 pm »

In simple times, we must take
control.

With simple skies, we create
more sky.

A simple land we must change
for man
is god.

A simple life we must break
move on.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 08:54:05 pm »

“I see all these smarty pants people on CNN saying that it was terrorism or a fire in the cockpit, but I don’t hear anyone talking about the God possibility. I mean what if they accidentally flew too high and got stuck in heaven?
“I’m no expert on international aviation. But I do know that God is up there looking down on us. And everyone knows that once you go to heaven you can’t come back. This would explain why we haven’t found any wreckage in the ocean and why no one saw the plane land.
"The radar had the plane at 45,000 feet, well above its usual cruising altitude. Who knows how much higher they went?
“Of course the looney liberal media can only imagine secular explanations for this mystery. They would never tell the American public that God might be involved! But I hope the Malaysian authorities and the NTSB take a look at the facts and seriously consider the idea that this flight crossed into Christ’s kingdom and isn't coming back.”

null

• pls come back
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2015, 09:17:42 pm »

i am the boner of my sword

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2015, 09:49:32 pm »

“I see all these smarty pants people on CNN saying that it was terrorism or a fire in the cockpit, but I don’t hear anyone talking about the God possibility. I mean what if they accidentally flew too high and got stuck in heaven?
“I’m no expert on international aviation. But I do know that God is up there looking down on us. And everyone knows that once you go to heaven you can’t come back. This would explain why we haven’t found any wreckage in the ocean and why no one saw the plane land.
"The radar had the plane at 45,000 feet, well above its usual cruising altitude. Who knows how much higher they went?
“Of course the looney liberal media can only imagine secular explanations for this mystery. They would never tell the American public that God might be involved! But I hope the Malaysian authorities and the NTSB take a look at the facts and seriously consider the idea that this flight crossed into Christ’s kingdom and isn't coming back.”
Unfortunately this Electric Monk had developed a fault, and had started to believe all kinds of things, more or less at random. It was even beginning to believe things they'd have difficulty believing in Salt Lake City. It had never heard of Salt Lake City, of course. Nor had it ever heard of a quingigillion, which was roughly the number of miles between this valley and the Great Salt Lake of Utah.

Yes, I'm still a Mormon. No, I don't find the quip about Utah offensive at all - I have enough perspective to know that yes, we are in fact weirdos when it comes to Christianity.