I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Bad fangames.  (Read 2282 times)

Garrettp375

• Spagargus was a dead meme. Its gone.
    • View Profile
    • My twitch!
Bad fangames.
« on: July 29, 2015, 08:21:45 pm »

This thread is dedicated to the simply worst of the fandom, the WORST, the BLANDEST, the HARDEST! And sometimes even the downright impossible! This is a thread to discuss these horrible cancerous fangames.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Bad fangames.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 08:29:38 pm »

k3 Two of my games (which have since been made private) are absolutely awful and impossible; I hate Boshy with a passion; I Wanna Convert Your Thinking was probably the worst puzzle game I have ever played; I Wanna be the Roner is awful; basically any game with '配置ゲー' in the title is terrible; Happil 2 is an overrated piece of shit that never should have been made; any Happil 2 clones are just as bad; ethin's games are a special kind of bad; FGGGGGGGGGF is an even more special kind of bad; I could go on, but take my clear list instead to see what I dislike/hate: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-A6eX5wqFxNGdBqrljTV9myGGjIJ1r951G-DBUvAQC0/edit?usp=sharing

Garrettp375

• View Profile
    • My twitch!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 08:30:51 pm »

Alright, will check that!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 08:44:22 pm »

hear a lot about happil but have no clue what it is, elaborate?

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 09:31:44 pm »

Happil 2 is a medley game made by a Korean guy named Just. It features a series of rooms from some of the easiest fangames in the history of aiwanas, and it buffs them to the point to where it's humanly impossible; take the first screen for example: in the original game you can't even die in that screen, yet in Happil 2 you'd have to be really good at fangames if you'd want to beat it in around 1000 deaths or so. The secret screens are completely fucking ridiculous, take this TAS of the third one for example, and also look at the reward you get for beating it
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:33:47 pm by infern0 »

Fatih

• The Guy
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 10:05:29 pm »

lol imagine if Kamilia worked on my pc
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 12:39:50 am »

Happil 2 is a medley game made by a Korean guy named Just. It features a series of rooms from some of the easiest fangames in the history of aiwanas, and it buffs them to the point to where it's humanly impossible; take the first screen for example: in the original game you can't even die in that screen, yet in Happil 2 you'd have to be really good at fangames if you'd want to beat it in around 1000 deaths or so. The secret screens are completely fucking ridiculous, take this TAS of the third one for example, and also look at the reward you get for beating it

Happil is honestly one of my favourite troll fangames because of it's core idea.

Anyway OP, if you want bad games you can check out I Wanna Be The Kayra and I Wanna Be The Earth Temple; both was made by me and you can download them from this forum

Garrettp375

• View Profile
    • My twitch!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 01:01:49 am »

Happil is honestly one of my favourite troll fangames because of it's core idea.

Anyway OP, if you want bad games you can check out I Wanna Be The Kayra and I Wanna Be The Earth Temple; both was made by me and you can download them from this forum
[/quote]   I already played earth temple, that was gr8 m8.

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 04:27:49 am »

Just so you (and others) know; I am making a sequal for over a year (I am really slow when it comes to creating games, cause I don't really care) and it's gonna be worse. (Or better, depends)
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 05:15:20 am »

lol just watched a playthrough of happil and thought it was sorta amusing for a bit but yeah it wears thin pretty quick.