I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Hi hater  (Read 913 times)

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
Hi hater
« on: September 10, 2015, 05:39:14 pm »

bye hater :[

okay so like I should post what crazy shit has happened since I left I guess. well I left here after moving back to catskill I think and I bought a laptop and shit and got a job at home depot. so the crazy lady I was staying with sabotaged my laptop which I still have but lost half of the power cord, and it still doesn't work but we have a computer where I currently live now so maybe I check this ery now and then idk. but she kicked me out shortly after I bought my car and laptop and things were going good I got off heroin and am on a suboxone program to keep me from doing dope and ive been on that since like February but it costs me a lot of money to stay on the program but still its worth it. so work was going fine I mean Id make no money but who does, I was homeless for a while living in different hotels out in catskill still working at the home depot and then our social services office wouldn't help me after like 2-3 weeks because they wanted to take my pay checks to pay for the rent, which would leave me no money for food my doctor my car insurance any of that stuff that you need to live, so I said ur fuckin nuts kill yoself and I left the apartment. then for a little while a family took me in, I had only met them through work, and they were really nice people like they took me in and shit without even rly knowing me and im grateful.  they were cool about the rent for a while and then I started paying like a hundred a week which is kinda cheap but I couldn't afford it so I tried getting a new job in a factory as an order picker. the money was like really good like 15.50 an hour, but turns out I suck at operating machinery and am scared of heights. some dude I worked with lost his arm like the third day and I kinda bugged out and never went back, at which point I went to my good friend jamies house. I used to talk about Jamie back in the day if any of you follow these posts, but hes doing a lot better now he has an apartment and a job and idk we have some things to our names and its all good now I guess.

so I moved in over here after pissing off the people I was living with my quitting my job and not coming home for a few days, and now I live in norwhich. which sucks because im like 3 hour drive from my doctor. I was an hour and a half drive from work round trip when I moved in with that family which sucked because my car sucks and like I make min wage for 30 hours a week cant live like that. so anyway now were close to the current and im living up here in Norwich and me and jamies roommate dan were walking with this stray cat we found who I would feed and she would just walk with me when id go to the store on foot and we ran into his cousin who we found out has an advertising business. so I started working for him. I worked for about 3 weeks and didn't get any money, and I fronted them some of my meds until his girlfriend got hers, and they kinda just fucked me. Im still waiting to get my pay and my subs back, and they fired me for sleeping in the first time I did it. so I sent a bunch of texts to his gf since he doesn't have a phone, and shes kinda just a cunt bitch junky slut and she contradicts herself in any logical conversations ive had demanding my pay and drugs back, the ones im prescribed to stay off bad drugs.

so now I'm getting a job at the local paper in pagination and special entry design because our neighbor works for the paper and is really nice and she has some pull there. so I mean that's cool but im kinda fucked on my medication and money if they don't decide to do right by me. so basically my roommate is there cousin and he's going to go bitch at them for being scumbags and I should get whats mine but still idk why people are such scumbags.

so other than that I mean things are good I just play a lot of smash on my new 3ds and a lot of diablo occasionally some league games but idk its weird idk anyone out this way so I don't have much of a social life, but who gives a fuck ya know?

seems pretty dead around here nowadays but I mean ill check when I get a chance to use computer and whatnot hope youre all doing well lovely's have fun with your school nonsense someday maybe ill  get to go back
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:21:34 pm by DAYY[PRO] »

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
Re: Hi hater
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 08:28:44 pm »

Man, this world fucking sucks. i honestly feel so bad for you because you have to go through this shit and I can't even imagine my dumb ass self going through what you have to deal with.

You should start a blog, though. Makes things easier to catch up with imo
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

null

• pls come back
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 09:45:20 pm »

Tay, have a big, warm, sweaty bro hug.
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

Currently working on an android game inspired by IWBTG.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 10:14:18 pm »

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 11:00:12 pm »

When will it be my time?

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 11:02:23 am »

Hi Tay =)

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 01:31:51 pm »

*group forum huggles*

Garrettp375

• Spagargus was a dead meme. Its gone.
    • View Profile
    • My twitch!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 05:55:04 pm »

Damn dude, you okay?

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 01:32:33 pm »

Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 02:02:19 am »

Keep bringing the updates when you can.
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014