I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: Genie Town  (Read 1350 times)

Ağsım Dursun

• Non Poster
  • Boss nog.
    • View Profile
Genie Town
« on: October 04, 2015, 11:23:11 am »

Gollum: The town lost in this adventure elves , children begins with gin . With humans, elves Be witnesses Between war.

Termanion: Mole gin of people hostage , I think you're forgetting that small and stupid elf town.

Gollum: Cinema How stupid about me in town? Where do you find this insulting words ? Here I mole who toured the world , gin in town, and I am the duties of jinn .Have a little respect

Termanion: Relax, kid , you do not have a man in the face . The most powerful genie of the town. Watch what you say.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genie King: The town is awash with lost child genie. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS town?

Little Genie: My Lord, I had it in my new news . I do not have anything to do with the town 's rat gin lost , believe me .

Genie King: You're gonna be all over mole or a little goblin said the only reason to believe you !

Little Genie: My Lord. Cinema and disappear as soon as I was not in the town 's rat gin gin in town . I beg your pardon .

Genie King: Closely followed this event little goblin ! But then I forgive you !
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:37:22 am by Ağsım Dursun »
King Of Genies

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
Re: Genie Town
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 01:52:07 pm »

gO! Go!

Closet folowet event goblin!
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

Ağsım Dursun

• Non Poster
  • Boss nog.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 02:32:16 pm »

You decide to leave the town as little elves and demons begin to save you the task of mole people taken hostage gin to know where you went to town to begin with . But it's also what everyone in town was on its way to sleep .  You went right next to the town's most powerful demons.

Termanion: prime minister that this town knows just where the mole demons disappeared . If you want to know the mole relations with genies should wait for the morning. Off the entrance to the fortress now . First you have to get prior permission from the president to begin the adventure . First you have to get prior permission from the president to begin the adventure.  However you can get out of town . Learn to go unprotected against the creatures of the forest to a small genie like you worries me .

What are you going to do:
On the morning of wandering about town
Go home and sleep
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:38:53 pm by Ağsım Dursun »
King Of Genies

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 08:35:05 am »