I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106]

Author Topic: I wanna be the Fangame! FINAL  (Read 432775 times)

Fred-eye-inc

Re: I wanna be the Fangame! FINAL
« Reply #1575 on: August 06, 2012, 07:18:28 am »

hey tijit r u ever gna finish this game? i rly like what uv done with it so far but like its 2 short m8.

TheVoid

• View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: August 07, 2013, 01:41:53 am »

I know this is necro-bumping, but this is such a popular game and in a stickied thread that I'm sure it'd be fine.  Is there any way this game can be patched for Window's 8 users?  I was playing and when I got to the section where the black thing hits the ground and you bounce, it crashed so much I just said "fuck it" and deleted the entire game from my hard drive.  In 4 minutes of recorded footage, it must have crashed, on average, every 15 seconds.  When I did a google search for how to fix this, I found This thread, so it sounds like it could be an easy fix.  If this game could be patched, I would greatly appreciate it, as would other Window's 8 users.

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #1577 on: August 07, 2013, 11:38:01 am »

I know this is necro-bumping, but this is such a popular game and in a stickied thread that I'm sure it'd be fine.  Is there any way this game can be patched for Window's 8 users?  I was playing and when I got to the section where the black thing hits the ground and you bounce, it crashed so much I just said "fuck it" and deleted the entire game from my hard drive.  In 4 minutes of recorded footage, it must have crashed, on average, every 15 seconds.  When I did a google search for how to fix this, I found This thread, so it sounds like it could be an easy fix.  If this game could be patched, I would greatly appreciate it, as would other Window's 8 users.

Try entering compatibility mode.
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

TheVoid

• View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: August 07, 2013, 10:43:58 pm »

Try entering compatibility mode.

How does one do that?

Fatih

• Lunar Member
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #1579 on: August 07, 2013, 10:54:45 pm »

Right click, Properties, Go to Compatibility tab and check "Run In Compatibility Mode For:" and select Windows 7.
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

tijit

• IWBTG Champion
  • yatta
    • View Profile
    • tijital-games.com
« Reply #1580 on: August 09, 2013, 02:29:40 pm »

as far as i know the only way to get older gm games to be fully compatible w windows 8 is by recompiling it with a recent version of game maker studio. because of the way i have coded the game a port is impossible, short of rewriting literally every room (nah)

I had insomnia before it was cool
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106]