I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 106

Author Topic: I wanna be the Fangame! FINAL  (Read 491928 times)

Borito

• View Profile
Re: I wanna be the fangame! 18,000+ Downloads
« Reply #585 on: July 19, 2009, 01:38:15 pm »

Thank you for the help. Now i can play :D

You are the best! :kid:

Komaku

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 22, 2009, 08:49:48 pm »

with the pokeball at the end i tried 7 times killing it again and again but my laptop keys cant go any faster

As Long As You Have Dreams U Will Have Hopes

Klagmar

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 24, 2009, 03:21:36 am »

with the pokeball at the end i tried 7 times killing it again and again but my laptop keys cant go any faster

I'm not sure if you've been trying this but you can shoot it before it captures you.

MisterSun

• I made this myself you poodle brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 25, 2009, 08:33:06 am »

Access violation at address 00402421 in module 'i wanna be the fangame [beta v3].exe'.  Read of address 01F40000
I'm just trying to make a big deal out of my banning because I want to be unbanned, duh.  I might have been just banned for a month, but whatever the case, I am still going to modify my signature because it is the last little bit of communication I have on this forum at this moment.  I'm just bored.

THEgue$t

« Reply #589 on: July 25, 2009, 10:55:59 am »

Access violation at address 00402421 in module 'i wanna be the fangame [beta v3].exe'.  Read of address 01F40000

Do you get this message from your firewall, your antivirus or a error popup?

I scanned this program and it does not have any virus.

MisterSun

• I made this myself you poodle brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 25, 2009, 07:46:46 pm »

The very RAM functionality of my computer itself.  This is a severe internal problem that something about this has.  Anyway, I ran it again, and this time, unexpected error.  Next time, same error as before.  No clue.  The game I am working on just started not working as well.  Oddly enough, though, a much simpler game I made works perfectly.  Controls.exe works fine besides the crazy graphics.  The ends of the words there are all stretched out for some odd reason.  I think I should reinstall GM and reboot.  Then I'll tell you in my next edit/post.
I'm just trying to make a big deal out of my banning because I want to be unbanned, duh.  I might have been just banned for a month, but whatever the case, I am still going to modify my signature because it is the last little bit of communication I have on this forum at this moment.  I'm just bored.

THEgue$t

« Reply #591 on: July 25, 2009, 08:01:54 pm »

The very RAM functionality of my computer itself.  This is a severe internal problem that something about this has.  Anyway, I ran it again, and this time, unexpected error.  Next time, same error as before.  No clue.  The game I am working on just started not working as well.  Oddly enough, though, a much simpler game I made works perfectly.  Controls.exe works fine besides the crazy graphics.  The ends of the words there are all stretched out for some odd reason.  I think I should reinstall GM and reboot.  Then I'll tell you in my next edit/post.

I'm having the same problem with I Wanna Be The Ultimatum.  I can't solve your problem but I'm sure matt or tijitdamijit can help you.

Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 26, 2009, 12:52:09 am »

I'm having the same problem with I Wanna Be The Ultimatum.  I can't solve your problem but I'm sure matt or tijitdamijit can help you.

Oh man, I wish I could help you, but honestly it just sounds like your computer is messed up. Are you on linux? WINE might be causing some problems for you. If it's just on XP, I have no idea what could be causing that.

In other news, I'm using windows 7 at the moment, and currently the game just bluntly refuses to function on it, so we're going to have to sort that you before release. I have a few ideas on how to get around it.

Also, We finished re-doing the keyhole ride in the sky the other day, so it's a lot better now.

tijit

• IWBTG Champion
  • yatta
    • View Profile
    • tijital-games.com
« Reply #593 on: July 26, 2009, 01:40:34 am »

Plus several new secret item areas. Expect more chase scenes ^____^ They're sooo much fun to make hahah

I had insomnia before it was cool

Tazers

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 26, 2009, 01:44:32 am »

Just out of curiosity, did you change the X's to something else? Maybe they were intentional, but they seemed pretty 'placeholder' to me. If it's a secret, that's cool too.

Edit: tijit I love you, that chasey part with the stickykeys box was one of my favorite parts. More chase = great

And the Bub boss was the most intense freeware boss battles ever fyi

fatshark, if you can hear me, thanks again for the avatar

tijit

• IWBTG Champion
  • yatta
    • View Profile
    • tijital-games.com
« Reply #595 on: July 26, 2009, 03:19:32 am »

Yeah, the X's have been changed. The glitchy platforms are fixed too, you can jump down in between frames now too, it doesn't just automagically kill you

Clearly you haven't played you have to burn the rope :P

Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 27, 2009, 12:29:13 pm »

Yeah, the X's have been changed. The glitchy platforms are fixed too, you can jump down in between frames now too, it doesn't just automagically kill you

YHTBTR is the best game ever made. WHY HAVE WE NOT MADE SCREENS FOR THAT GAME YET?!

Jesus christ Tij, We need to get on that!

flairina

• Fear the light, it destroys all...
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Account
« Reply #597 on: July 27, 2009, 06:03:56 pm »

YHTBTR is the best game ever made. WHY HAVE WE NOT MADE SCREENS FOR THAT GAME YET?!

One of the other fangames (I Wanna be the Tribute) already has the grinning colossus as a secret boss. You've been beaten to the punch. :D

Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 01, 2009, 02:18:42 am »

One of the other fangames (I Wanna be the Tribute) already has the grinning colossus as a secret boss. You've been beaten to the punch. :D

Damnit! :(

tijit

• IWBTG Champion
  • yatta
    • View Profile
    • tijital-games.com
Re: I wanna be the fangame! 20,000+ Downloads
« Reply #599 on: August 04, 2009, 05:10:51 am »

Don't be sad. Be happy, the number of downloads v3 has had has now exceeded TWENTY THOUSAND.

THAT'S STRICTLY GREATER THAN NINE THOUSAND

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 106