I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: DraconicQuest  (Read 2891 times)

Alpha

  • Prophet of Doom
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 353
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
DraconicQuest
« on: January 07, 2016, 08:01:32 pm »

You awaken in total darkness. You seem to be laying down, but you're unable to determine more than that. You can feel cushions of some kind surrounding you....possibly a coffin of some sort?

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 04:43:09 am »

> Feel around the boundaries of the walls, listening carefully for anything happening on the other side
Logged

Alpha

  • Prophet of Doom
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 353
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 01:17:45 pm »

It's padded for sure. You think you can feel a small indention on the right hand side. You can't hear anything from outside.

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 03:10:30 pm »

> Push on the indentation
Logged

Alpha

  • Prophet of Doom
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 353
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 04:11:35 pm »

You firmly press into the indenation. A small clicking noise can be heard, and the container begins to rumble a bit. With a sudden rush of air and expelled gas, the door slowly opens up.

You raise yourself up and look around. You appear to be in a lab of some kind. Rows and rows of coffin like containers are arranged in rows around you. It's fairly dark, but theres  just enough light to see.

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 04:24:30 pm »

> Examine myself for any objects or tools on my person that could be of use, looking around for any doors or exits
Logged

Alpha

  • Prophet of Doom
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 353
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 04:53:58 pm »

You look down  at yourself to check for tools. As you are stark naked, you don't find any.

The coffins are all firmly attached to the floor with nothing on them, so no luck there. It's during this that you notice a few of the coffin lids are open like yours, but you can't see or hear anyone inside them.

The faint outline of a door can be seen at the far end of the room. You get up, grimacing at your stiff muscles, and head over to it. As you pass the other coffins, you confirm that they're empty.

The exit has no actual door, so you head out into the corridor. It's a long shaft, and the lighting is slightly lower here. You can see a two paths splitting off to either direction a few dozen feet down the hall.

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 05:00:00 pm »

> Go down the path closest to my right-hand side, and investigate
Logged

Alpha

  • Prophet of Doom
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 353
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 08:29:56 pm »

You head down the right side hallway, keeping a sharp eye out for anything strange. There's a large and rather imposing black door at the end. It's huge, and from where you're standing you can't see any way to open it.

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 08:43:52 pm »

> Double back and go down the other hallway
Logged

Alpha

  • Prophet of Doom
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 353
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 08:50:35 pm »

You head back in the other direction towards the second hallway. Another large black door blocks your way.

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 08:57:25 pm »

> Approach the large black door and examine it for any user interfaces or panels that might be used to open it
Logged

Alpha

  • Prophet of Doom
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 353
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 10:16:23 pm »

You approach the barrier cautiously and try to examine it for a clue as to how to open it. Your search doesn't seem to reveal anything at first, so you reach out to it to feel it's surface.

Before you can actually touch it, the shriek of metal on metal pierces your ears as the door flies skyward into the ceiling, revealing another corridor. This one is brightly lit, however, and much wider than the previous one. There appear to be countertops running parallel to each other on either side of you with various objects on them. Weapons of different varieties, clothing, and several other things you don't immediately recognize are placed along them in different stations, creating an assembly line of sorts. You can see signs posted along the walls and on the counters themselves, saying things like Make sure the safety is on and the chamber is empty!, and A safe trooper is a smart trooper!. One of them is a bit perplexing, as it reads Please make sure you're in the correct Era, if not, immediately contact the nearest Elviron representative.

DraconicDescendant

  • Moderator
  • The Guy
  • *****
  • Posts: 1995
  • Sexy-ass smoke ganks
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 12:07:13 am »

"Hello? Is there anyone here?"

> Try to remember anything I can about any of this, while outfitting myself with some appropriate clothing while examining the available choice of weaponry
Logged

Alpha

  • Prophet of Doom
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 353
  • The world is a vampire.
    • View Profile
Re: DraconicQuest
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 12:41:38 am »

No one answers you, and your memory serves you up a giant plateful of absolutely nothing. You can recall basic muscle memory functions, but nothing that gives you a clue about your origin or your current location.

After grabbed a suitable black jumpsuit and heavy coat, you belt on an odd looking machete. After looking through the rest of the weapons, it's the only thing you recognize and the only thing that even looks functional.

Pages: [1] 2