I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Poll

What do you want to do?

Avoid the cherry
- 1 (33.3%)
Touch the cherry
- 0 (0%)
Go to upper screen
- 2 (66.7%)
Press Q
- 0 (0%)
Press R
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Guy Quests  (Read 2601 times)

Boshy0

• View Profile
Re: I Wanna Be The Guy Quests
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 09:07:24 am »

The vote is over!
Heres the results
What do you want to do?

Avoid the cherry

- 1 (33.3%)

Touch the cherry

- 0 (0%)

Go to upper screen

- 2 (66.7%)

Press Q

- 0 (0%)

Press R

- 0 (0%)

You go to upper screen.

You see more cherrys!

What do you want to do?

> You gotta be kidding me!

ITS BOSHY TIME!

SpaceH3R0

• It's happening
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2016, 12:32:24 pm »

Avoid the cherries, go to the next screen, jump on the clouds and avoid the spikes, get to the sky, beat Mike Tyson, fall on the water and avoid the moon, kill the zombies, defeat birdo, cross the castle, kill dracula, go to the tetris and climb up, run away of the moving spikes and kill Kraidgief, I cross the Megaman stage and then kill Bowser, Wart and Dr. Willy, Clim up the building and get to the Metriod stage, kill mother brain, cross the building, pass the 10000km, kill the dragon, go to the castle of the guy, get to the tower and kill him!

:kid: > I became the guy! Wait... OH SHIT!

The cherry in the tree kills me ;n;

I Avoid the cherries, go to the next screen, jump on the clouds and avoid the spikes, get to the sky, beat Mike Tyson, fall on the water and avoid the moon, kill the zombies, defeat birdo, cross the castle, kill dracula, go to the tetris and climb up, run away of the moving spikes and kill Kraidgief, I cross the Megaman stage and then kill Bowser, Wart and Dr. Willy, Clim up the building and get to the Metriod stage, kill mother brain, cross the building, pass the 10000km, kill the dragon, go to the castle of the guy, get to the tower and kill him again.

This time I avoid the last cherry

:kid: > Dear god, finally!
*Shitty signature*

Caleb The IWBTB Player

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2016, 06:23:42 pm »

Avoid the cherries, go to the next screen, jump on the clouds and avoid the spikes, get to the sky, beat Mike Tyson, fall on the water and avoid the moon, kill the zombies, defeat birdo, cross the castle, kill dracula, go to the tetris and climb up, run away of the moving spikes and kill Kraidgief, I cross the Megaman stage and then kill Bowser, Wart and Dr. Willy, Clim up the building and get to the Metriod stage, kill mother brain, cross the building, pass the 10000km, kill the dragon, go to the castle of the guy, get to the tower and kill him!

:kid: > I became the guy! Wait... OH SHIT!

The cherry in the tree kills me ;n;

I Avoid the cherries, go to the next screen, jump on the clouds and avoid the spikes, get to the sky, beat Mike Tyson, fall on the water and avoid the moon, kill the zombies, defeat birdo, cross the castle, kill dracula, go to the tetris and climb up, run away of the moving spikes and kill Kraidgief, I cross the Megaman stage and then kill Bowser, Wart and Dr. Willy, Clim up the building and get to the Metriod stage, kill mother brain, cross the building, pass the 10000km, kill the dragon, go to the castle of the guy, get to the tower and kill him again.

This time I avoid the last cherry

:kid: > Dear god, finally!
:cherry:
I'd say you ruined it.
I play IWBTB
And IWBTG
Pages: 1 [2]