I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: TiL (Today I learned, Forum edition)  (Read 2875 times)

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: TiL (Today I learned, Forum edition)
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2016, 10:01:26 pm »

Let me tell you, back in my prime I saw some shit.

OpieOP

SpaceH3R0

• It's happening
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2016, 10:21:17 am »

Well, at least it's the worst fangame I played

Btw TiL IWBT My Heart Goes on actually exists xD
*Shitty signature*

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2016, 07:07:36 pm »

I would have to say that IWBT My heart goes on is probably the most overrated troll fangame existing today; there really isn't anything special about it at all, it's just been glorified by the few big shots in the fangame community to such an extent than everyone chooses to say the same about it, which I think is ridiculous. I spend a lot of time in the games I've been creating recently, and no one pays attention to them and even bash on them mostly because the stuff I made back in 2013 and 2014 was awful, even though I myself have recognized my errors from that time and have striven to avoid them; however, everyone thinks stuff like that abysmal piece of shit is the best thing to ever happen to video games

Also, sorry for the long posts about fangames, I just get irked when people talk about the stuff that doesn't really deserve to be talked about at all.

SpaceH3R0

• It's happening
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2016, 06:13:50 pm »

I would have to say that IWBT My heart goes on is probably the most overrated troll fangame existing today; there really isn't anything special about it at all, it's just been glorified by the few big shots in the fangame community to such an extent than everyone chooses to say the same about it, which I think is ridiculous. I spend a lot of time in the games I've been creating recently, and no one pays attention to them and even bash on them mostly because the stuff I made back in 2013 and 2014 was awful, even though I myself have recognized my errors from that time and have striven to avoid them; however, everyone thinks stuff like that abysmal piece of shit is the best thing to ever happen to video games

Also, sorry for the long posts about fangames, I just get irked when people talk about the stuff that doesn't really deserve to be talked about at all.

I didn't say it's good, I said I learned it existed...
My marking on my completed fangame list: Dif: 0.0 - Mark: 0.0

Also, there's no need to apologise for long posts, many people write them
*Shitty signature*
Pages: 1 2 [3]