I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Shitposts...  (Read 2324 times)

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
Shitposts...
« on: January 29, 2016, 08:07:37 am »

I was worried you stepped on a lego and died or something
what the hell is this glorious mess?
https://www.discord.me/iwbtg

SpaceH3R0

• It's happening
    • View Profile
Re: Shitposts...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 11:48:30 am »

*Shitty signature*

telemorph

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 07:03:48 pm »

nice 2008 meme

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 07:18:19 pm »

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 02:53:27 pm »

only thing that shows the quality of this place anymore. good one

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 12:33:02 am »

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 12:59:13 am »

Deep in my heart I do believe, we shall overcome.

Now I join hands often with newcomers and others beneath the hammers singing it: We shall overcome.

Sometimes we've had tears in our eyes when we joined together to sing it, but we still decided to sing it! We shall overcome.

Kayin before this victory is won some will have to get thrown under the hammer some more but we shall overcome. Don't worry about us, before the victory is won some of us will lose post-count, but we shall overcome.

Before the victory is won, even some will have to face physicyule death. But if physicyule death is the price that some must pay, to free their children from a permanent psychologicyule death, then nothing shall be more redemptive. We shall overcome.

Before the victory is won, some will be misunderstood and called bad names and dismissed as newfags and shitty trolls, but we shall overcome.

And I'll tell you why.

We shall overcome because the banner of the forum is long, but it bends towards tricking the eye.

We shall overcome because Carlyle is right: No lion can live forever.

We shall overcome because William Collin Bryant is right: Derf crushed to earth will rise again.

We shall overcome because James Russel Lowell is right: Mkid forever on the scaffold, wrong forever on the throne. Yet that scaffold sways the future. And behind the dim unknown standeth Venser within the shadows, keeping watch above his own.

We shall overcome because the Bible is right, "I'll talk about the family all I want, considering I'm pretty much recognized as the patriarch. Like you or the Buddah could stop me from talking about my mother Mary, or my son Candlejack. Not that I'd even see a reas

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 01:59:55 pm »

Now I join hands often with newcomers and others beneath the hammers singing it: We shall overcome.

Sometimes we've had tears in our eyes when we joined together to sing it, but we still decided to sing it! We shall overcome.

Kayin before this victory is won some will have to get thrown under the hammer some more but we shall overcome. Don't worry about us, before the victory is won some of us will lose post-count, but we shall overcome.

Before the victory is won, even some will have to face physicyule death. But if physicyule death is the price that some must pay, to free their children from a permanent psychologicyule death, then nothing shall be more redemptive. We shall overcome.

Before the victory is won, some will be misunderstood and called bad names and dismissed as newfags and shitty trolls, but we shall overcome.

And I'll tell you why.

We shall overcome because the banner of the forum is long, but it bends towards tricking the eye.

We shall overcome because William Collin Bryant is right: Derf crushed to earth will rise again.

We shall overcome because James Russel Lowell is right: Mkid forever on the scaffold, wrong forever on the throne. Yet that scaffold sways the future. And behind the dim unknown standeth Venser within the shadows, keeping watch above his own.

We shall overcome because the Bible is right, "I'll talk about the family all I want, considering I'm pretty much recognized as the patriarch. Like you or the Buddah could stop me from talking about my mother Mary, or my son Candlejack. Not that I'd even see a reas
10/10 toast, my favorite part was when you mentioned Candlejack and then yo

SpaceH3R0

• It's happening
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 02:58:12 pm »

And I'll tell you why.

Byotiful

i cri ;v;
*Shitty signature*

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 09:43:51 pm »

headdesk pls
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 07:43:08 am »

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2016, 10:01:21 am »

Challenge Accepted
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 05:52:30 pm »

Derf crushed to earth will rise again.
He lives on as a rosy wraith. Forever haunting the shit-stained walls of this foul place.

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 05:58:21 pm »

William Collin Bryant is right
William Cullen Bryant*  :P

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile