I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Doetielast v.0.213  (Read 3082 times)

Realtime911

• Deep Inside The Darkness,There Is One Truth Folded
    • View Profile
I Wanna Be The Doetielast v.0.213
« on: March 20, 2016, 07:03:04 pm »

The Re-worked I Wanna Be The 213, this is still beta and just have a few screen.
Currently, this version have Floor 1 finished and two Nexus finished

Download Link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g9tcnvv7t5w0uzx/I+Wanna+Be+The+Doetielast+v.0.213.rar

Comments are much appreciated
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 08:33:53 pm by Realtime911 »
The world will once be inverted, from the colorful world into the Monochrome world, the only color is white and black, you'll never see any color, except the 255 sub color they have.

And you'll be keep falling and falling and falling.
Until you reach the end of the world, a place where darkness is.

rodrigogamer636

• I live in my house
    • View Profile
Re: I Wanna Be The Doetielast v.0.213
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 08:41:38 pm »

The game is good but it has several things I do not like in this game, i hate press r appears as an annoying flashback and i prefer many times more visual challenges a game full of annoying traps despite having music with a very strong volume, another thing is that you could have used other tiles,they look good but you could have taken a less dark.

But overall I like your game and i hope that you continue and better    :) :) :)

Realtime911

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 08:48:19 pm »

The game is good but it has several things I do not like in this game, i hate press r appears as an annoying flashback and i prefer many times more visual challenges a game full of annoying traps despite having music with a very strong volume, another thing is that you could have used other tiles,they look good but you could have taken a less dark.

But overall I like your game and i hope that you continue and better    :) :) :)

Thank you for your kind comment and your input, as for the gameover, maybe I could change it, then about the traps.. well atleast that's not very frequent, and the tiles is from a game 'Corpse Party' those tiles were dark enough, but maybe I can change it a bit.

And menu have many things like volume option (but not the SFX sadly), and controls, you should check that
The world will once be inverted, from the colorful world into the Monochrome world, the only color is white and black, you'll never see any color, except the 255 sub color they have.

Realtime911

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 08:32:53 pm »

Re-Uploaded the game, there's several things broken so I had to fix it
thanks to Starz0r for pointing broken things to me
you don't need t ore-do all over again, you can move the savefile from old v.0.213 into new one, but savefile sharing to other still hard to do
*Edited the OP

Klaty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 09:55:00 am »

Opening seems to be late compared to its music, and I doubt it's my PC. Could it be because I moved the screen during the opening?
I feel your theme choices are a bit mixed. Undertale is mentioned in the opening and before you get to control the player, yet the game revolves around Corpse Party, and from what the .txt file says, sandbox games?
I can't make out much from the font used in the opening and title screen... Also the grammar. It's something.

Also the opening could be improved. The spinning red/blue lines are a bit off-center from eachother. I'd recommend adding some effect to some of the images, because they look like you just copied them from Google Image Search and pasted them in. The corners make them a bit unappealing.

Otherwise good game, I feel that you're going the right direction. I like the music.

Realtime911

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 11:46:05 pm »

Opening seems to be late compared to its music, and I doubt it's my PC. Could it be because I moved the screen during the opening?
I feel your theme choices are a bit mixed. Undertale is mentioned in the opening and before you get to control the player, yet the game revolves around Corpse Party, and from what the .txt file says, sandbox games?
I can't make out much from the font used in the opening and title screen... Also the grammar. It's something.

Also the opening could be improved. The spinning red/blue lines are a bit off-center from eachother. I'd recommend adding some effect to some of the images, because they look like you just copied them from Google Image Search and pasted them in. The corners make them a bit unappealing.

Otherwise good game, I feel that you're going the right direction. I like the music.

Thank you for your great comment!

If you move the game window (and hold it), the game will automatically paused, but the music didn't, that's why the music is faster than the opening.
The theme of this game is.. well I can say the center is corpse party, and the rest is sub-theme, just like 'I Wanna Go The Parallel World', but no, I'm not really copying that.

As said above, the game will have a lot of sub-themes, mentioned on Information files (you see them, then you didn't care about spoilers :v), but I won't give any details on them, you'll see when the game is done

As for the font.. I'm still trying and trying to find a font that no one uses yet and still easy to read, and I think the font is a bit relevant to SoundVoltex, and the grammar, let me fix them, sorry.

I'll improve the opening, don't worry just a bit of edit and all will be done

Thanks again for your comment!