I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Kamilia 3 Cyber Boss Save  (Read 6109 times)

Kidsview

• View Profile
Kamilia 3 Cyber Boss Save
« on: April 14, 2016, 08:42:21 pm »

Hello random guy, I would like to ask you. Can you send me a save for I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3, right before the Cyber Boss Battle? (The 5-3 boss) I really want to test my avoidance skills, but I don't want to get through the game since it's been forever since i've played an Asian IWBTG fangame. Is it okay if you can send me one?

:fruit: :kid: :fruit: Kidsview

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Kamilia 3 Cyber Boss Save
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 09:59:52 pm »

K3's save system is encrypted in a way that, as far as I know, makes it close to impossible to share a save from one computer to another, and honestly no one is going to go through the effort of getting you there if you aren't going to try to get there yourself. I'd recommend finding another avoidance game, there are hundreds to thousands out there.

I'd personally recommend this, it's just fun: http://www21.atwiki.jp/iwannabethewiki/pages/3175.html

Kidsview

• View Profile
Re: Kamilia 3 Cyber Boss Save
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 10:31:40 pm »

K3's save system is encrypted in a way that, as far as I know, makes it close to impossible to share a save from one computer to another, and honestly no one is going to go through the effort of getting you there if you aren't going to try to get there yourself. I'd recommend finding another avoidance game, there are hundreds to thousands out there.

I'd personally recommend this, it's just fun: http://www21.atwiki.jp/iwannabethewiki/pages/3175.html
Ok thanks, also, what I meant was, if you were at that point (and struggling to get past it) then you could send it.