I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: The elections are over!  (Read 3746 times)

Garrettp375

• Spagargus was a dead meme. Its gone.
    • View Profile
    • My twitch!
The elections are over!
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:18:00 am »

I hated both candidates, I can't even vote, so it's not like my opinion would have mattered.

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
Re: The elections are over!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 02:12:18 pm »

Yeah they both suck, but I seriously think Hillary would have been worse. I'm just sick of hyper-political-correctness which I feel would have only escalated if she'd won. Also seeing all the tears on twitter is fucking hilarious. Anyway, it's gonna be okay. This is not the end of the world like everyone's trying to make it out to be.
When will it be my time?

Garrettp375

• Spagargus was a dead meme. Its gone.
    • View Profile
    • My twitch!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:06:22 pm »

Yeah they both suck, but I seriously think Hillary would have been worse. I'm just sick of hyper-political-correctness which I feel would have only escalated if she'd won. Also seeing all the tears on twitter is fucking hilarious. Anyway, it's gonna be okay. This is not the end of the world like everyone's trying to make it out to be.
I'd rather have Trump. I still don't really like either though, agreed however. It is not the end of the world

Sarah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 09:35:19 pm »

I hate both of them, but I think Trump is going to be worse for us.

I'm glad I was able to vote for "None of these candidates." That way, regardless of outcome, I would be able to say that I voted against the evil that runs the country.
It's okay, we've all been literally retarded at some point in our lives.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 05:32:57 pm »

I have very mixed feelings about it. On one hand we have Trump, on the other hand Bernie 2020 can be a thing.

Actually I only have 2 big problems with Trump as a candidate though, his VP Pence is complete trash and his picks for the Supreme court. Otherwise he just has a bunch of shitty policy that won't go through. Some of his supporters though really need to chill out. Like we get it Trump won but you don't have to be a jackass to everyone now.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 05:37:28 pm by Valkama »

Sarah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 12:51:17 am »

I have very mixed feelings about it. On one hand we have Trump, on the other hand Bernie 2020 can be a thing.

Actually I only have 2 big problems with Trump as a candidate though, his VP Pence is complete trash and his picks for the Supreme court. Otherwise he just has a bunch of shitty policy that won't go through. Some of his supporters though really need to chill out. Like we get it Trump won but you don't have to be a jackass to everyone now.

I like Bernie a lot, but the problem is that he's a really old guy. I worry he might not be around by 2020.

Agreed with Pence being trash.

Agreed with the Republicans who are being sore winners, but then there are sore losers rioting in the streets, so neither side is really doing that great. :|
It's okay, we've all been literally retarded at some point in our lives.

Rarest Pepe

• IT BEGINS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 03:49:17 pm »

ahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate em both, but the outcome..This is the funniest outcome. So much rage, the abuse of "bigot" being slung around by bigoted people themselves, so many TEARS. If there's one thing I hate, it's all the white apologists. I'm just glad that "First female president" won't be a title handed over to that P.O.S Hillary Clinton.

Mindamu Sipatta

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 04:16:15 pm »

Not my fuckin' problem. Piss off.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 04:28:55 pm by Mindamu Sipatta »

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 12:21:59 pm »

I'll take a businessman with no experience in politics over world war III any day. The only concerning thing is that Trump is being completely retarded about the planet's health, religiously denying that anything is wrong with it.

Putin doesn't have the guts to go to war with the US which is why he backed Trump who supported Isolationism. Putin wants us out of Europe so he can continue to bully them or even worse, actually attack them.

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 01:27:10 pm »

Let us not forget the most dangerous man as a vp.
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 01:44:51 pm »

Let us not forget the most dangerous man as a vp.
The reason Trump picked Pence is that nobody would want Pence as a president, and therefore nobody'll assassinate Trump.
When will it be my time?