I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 2357 times)

Garrettp375

• Spagargus was a dead meme. Its gone.
    • View Profile
    • My twitch!

i am [daughter of father] and can be no man for the seed in which i consume. I am no longing able to be made of (hairless sheep) of man who rape (inside of sock)

for what you are speaking i feel the utmost (shame) compassion for you are ignorant in bliss. if a man warns you his seed is going to swim out you must open your (rectal flaps) and let the little jellyfish travel up your (bump-a-rump) to make you not waste a dead horse!! for which you should be beaten by (caitlyn jenner)

When u speak of the jellyfish of man seed to swim into your own ((rectal flaps)) you are to be form a sin, one of which one who is creating cannot deny, such as a (semen cannon) for to me, one whom is religious and am to be carrier of holy spirits (cum dumpster) I can ask u but one favour: may I have u in marriages (sit on ma dick, yo)

*Applause*

That was a fucking beautiful experience, a real tear jerker.

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile

Literally stayed up till like 9am because I was having too much fun with this, I hope at some point our philosophical debates can return but guess that's up to [seed of krishna]

Garrettp375

• Spagargus was a dead meme. Its gone.
    • View Profile
    • My twitch!

Literally stayed up till like 9am because I was having too much fun with this, I hope at some point our philosophical debates can return but guess that's up to [seed of krishna]

So are me just going to make [Bracket] and (Parentheses) and who could forget about {F a n c y    b r a c k e t s} speech a thing now? or is that beating a dead horse {[Mutilated animal]}
Pages: 1 [2]