I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: Copypasta culture  (Read 2058 times)

Cantavanda

• ~𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮~
    • View Profile
Copypasta culture
« on: May 15, 2017, 12:55:34 pm »

I find copypasta culture legitimately annoying. No this isn't a weird meta copypasta (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)
Copypastas lack creativity. Its the same gimmick every time. Post X thing ironically to see if someone falls for it.
Memes at least have a good variety to their uses and humor. Obviously I wouldn't call memes high brow, but they're certainly above copypastas.
The only cp I have ever legitimately found funny was the navy seal trained in gorilla warfare with over 500 confirmed kills. That rollercoaster of a shitpost was hilarious

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
Re: Copypasta culture
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 03:11:27 pm »

I find copypasta culture legitimately annoying. No this isn't a weird meta copypasta (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)
Copypastas lack creativity. Its the same gimmick every time. Post X thing ironically to see if someone falls for it.
Memes at least have a good variety to their uses and humor. Obviously I wouldn't call memes high brow, but they're certainly above copypastas.
The only cp I have ever legitimately found funny was the one about how I find copypasta culture legitimately annoying. That rollercoaster of a shitpost was hilarious

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 09:28:21 pm »

Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 06:54:34 am »

it's a copypasta you HYPOCRITE

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 04:48:54 pm »

I find copypasta culture legitimately annoyimake it into one)
CopypastaI find copypasta culture legitimately annoyimake it into one)
Copypastas lack creativity. Its the same gimmick every time. Postmeta was the navy seal't call  trained in gorilla  to . Obviously I woul X thing ironically to see if someone falls for it.
Memes at least have a good variety to their uses and humorng. No this isn't a weird meta was the navy seal't cI find copypasta culture legitimately annoyimake it into one)
CopypastaI find copypasta culture legitimately annoyimake it into one)
Copypastas lack creativity. Its the same gimmick every time. Postmeta was the navy seal't call  trained in gorilla  to . Obviously I woul X thing ironically to see if someone falls for it.
Memes at least have a good variety to their uses and humorng. No this isn't a weird meta was the navy seal't call  trained in gorilla warfare with over 500 confirmed kills. That rollerkills. That rollercoaster of a shitpost was hilariocoaster of a shitpost was hilariouscopypasta (not that some jackasses aren't going to . Obviously I wouldnmemes high brow, but they're certainly above copypastas.
The only cp I havwarfare with over 500 confirmed uscopypasta (not that some jackasses aren't goinge ever legitimately found funny s lack creativity. Its thkills. That rollercoaster of a shitpost was hilarioe same gimmick every time. Post X thing ironically to see if someone falls for it.
Memes at least have a good variety to their uses and humorng. No this isn't a weird dnmemes high brow, but they're certainly akills. That rollercoaster of a shitpost was hilariobove copypastas.
The only cp I have ever legitimately found funny all  trained in gorilla warfare with over 500 confirmed kills. That rollerkills. That rollercoaster of a shitpost was hilariocoaster of a shitpost was hilariouscopypasta (not that some jackasses aren't going to . Obviously I wouldnmemes high brow, but they're certainly above copypastas.
The only cp I havwarfare with over 500 confirmed uscopypasta (not that some jackasses aren't goinge ever legitimately found funny s lack creativity. Its thkills. That rollercoaster of a shitpost was hilarioe same gimmick every time. Post X thing ironically to see if someone falls for it.
Memes at least have a good variety to their uses and humorng. No this isn't a weird dnmemes high brow, but they're certainly akills. That rollercoaster of a shitpost was hilariobove copypastas.
The only cp I have ever legitimately found funny

Cantavanda

• ~𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 09:13:16 am »

I am a very irregular high schooler, with a genius level IQ and top-end math skill. I view myself a nerd, but many others see me as an annoyance, which I agree with.
Outside the hell I call school, I'm a hardcore gamer, and have been console gaming ever since I was 5. I generally grasp basics of anything, especially in gaming, in an incredibly small amount of time, but I rarely get REALLY good at anything. Just good.
Games I play include just about anything with Pokémon, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, WarioWare, Tony Hawk, Super Smash Bros., or Super Monkey Ball in the title. I also pwn at Guitar Hero.
Lately, I've been mostly playing WoW. If, for some reason, you find the need to talk to me, look for me on my mage, Doghealer, Maelstrom-Horde, lv 80

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 01:48:47 pm »

I find (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)copypasta (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)culture legitimately annoying. No this isn't a weird meta (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)copypasta (not that some ja(not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)ckasses aren't going to make it into one)
(not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)copypastas la(not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)ck (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)creativity. Its the same gimmi(not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)ck every time. Post X thing ironi(not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)cally to see if someone falls for it.
Memes at least have a good variety to their uses and humor. Obviously I wouldn't (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)call memes high brow, but they're (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)certainly above (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)copypastas.
The only (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)cp I have ever legitimately found funny was the one about how I find (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)copypasta (not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)culture legitimately annoying. That roller(not that some jackasses aren't going to make it into one)coaster of a shitpost was hilarious
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:50:26 pm by Pokota »

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 12:40:38 am »

Alex19 isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such an ability and movement with fox? Alex puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. mang0 breaks records. Armada breaks records. Alex19 breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
I was worried you stepped on a lego and died or something
what the hell is this glorious mess?
https://www.discord.me/iwbtg

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 07:47:48 pm »

In this post-Freudian age the institution of marriage, as a by-product of religiously-fuelled monogamy, has deteriorated to the point that amorphous sexual identity, as opposed to rigid religiosity, has become the primary self-defining feature of the individual.But has anything changed?Has the entrapment of woman via marriage which Blake called a "gilded cage" merely deteriorated to the "rusty prison" of the Bang Bus, representative of the anonymous male-centric sex and continued subjugation?
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 12:02:02 pm »

Orwell's concept of 'newspeak' is escaping from fantasy and becoming a reality, only instead it's called memespeak, and it includes techniques (such as greentexting) that make self expressions easier in return of making the individual dumber.

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2017, 03:01:39 pm »

I didn't realize memespeak was supplanting language with the deliberate intention of crippling it.

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 11:12:31 am »

I didn't realize memespeak was supplanting language with the deliberate intention of crippling it.
Lol it's just something Lolgamer posted in the discord, I thought it was prime copypasta material