I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 2439 times)

nahaeei

• Non Poster
    • View Profile

None of your sentences are coherent nor susceptible to be taken seriously. I actually mistook you for a bot because of how poorly-formatted your sentences are.

If you even remotely think this is the right place for you and your soliloquy, then you're sadly mistaken. There IS, however, a place where all your nonsensical shit is more than welcome! I'll go ahead and redirect you there, buddy :)

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

so dont mistakenly think yourself as actual worker. for you are not even near to that.

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile

Wow,  ((foolish))  man think himself to be knowing the 1 creator.  I find him to be unknown to true loving creator for being much ((hanged dog)) who am very uninformed. To be a true ((foolish)) man is to be one who knows no creator and truly to be speak of one as if first hand is to be ignoramous. Propagating and worldly endeavours are mans most ((humble)) desires and not bad to follow, not my lord krishna who is a government existing that does not show xyrself too (foolish dog)

i for one man will not stand idle by as (dog hanged foolishly)) is crying in this thread known as a ((crap)) This is where a freedom from such intrusions can have even the most ((foolish)) of a discussion to be had about me lord dear krishna.

the man to be we speak in search of lies in this ((glorious)) post and we must seek him to be out and find him a salvation to be had. I agree that denying a government means to be ((foolish) because you can't deny a government too and not pretend to maybe not even be see it. and therefore this(( idiot boy)) who is a trying be help but not to the truth. But the ((dog)) LIES!! I cannot ((comprehend)) if this man is the ((foolish stinker)) is maybe (baiting)) the form of this crap, but if him is it is on a hole nother level.

to be pray to the board of the crap can be a unifying expereince that every poster must speak of so utter these words before sleeping at night,, ((Tayloop senpai plz notice me)) and the evil krishnaheimer will not diddle your wilhelm as you snooze under your covers.

viva la revaloucion!

nahaeei

• Non Poster
    • View Profile

Wow,  ((foolish))  man think himself to be knowing the 1 creator.  I find him to be unknown to true loving creator for being much ((hanged dog)) who am very uninformed. To be a true ((foolish)) man is to be one who knows no creator and truly to be speak of one as if first hand is to be ignoramous. Propagating and worldly endeavours are mans most ((humble)) desires and not bad to follow, not my lord krishna who is a government existing that does not show xyrself too (foolish dog)

i for one man will not stand idle by as (dog hanged foolishly)) is crying in this thread known as a ((crap)) This is where a freedom from such intrusions can have even the most ((foolish)) of a discussion to be had about me lord dear krishna.

the man to be we speak in search of lies in this ((glorious)) post and we must seek him to be out and find him a salvation to be had. I agree that denying a government means to be ((foolish) because you can't deny a government too and not pretend to maybe not even be see it. and therefore this(( idiot boy)) who is a trying be help but not to the truth. But the ((dog)) LIES!! I cannot ((comprehend)) if this man is the ((foolish stinker)) is maybe (baiting)) the form of this crap, but if him is it is on a hole nother level.

to be pray to the board of the crap can be a unifying expereince that every poster must speak of so utter these words before sleeping at night,, ((Tayloop senpai plz notice me)) and the evil krishnaheimer will not diddle your wilhelm as you snooze under your covers.

viva la revaloucion!

and ( street dog ) now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile

But my dear [cow butt] i do accept creator, for many have been known to call me this creator! And I accept authority from no (street dog) creator, for my business is creating for whom supports my patreon.

For you to say i do not exist is (dingleberry) your own business, but for you to be exist you must be in my (creators) womb of life!

think of this:There are many (rectal flap riding) outlaws who say they will not be in law(without their cousin). But you are not allowed to speak that a policeman (piggyback poker) does not exist. A-ha! U cannot deny me (((foolish peasant))) for you know my truth is real and you can not make a truth that is a different lie or story that the (dog is greater) then god creator of dog!!

(i got u this time u fucker)

nahaeei

• Non Poster
    • View Profile

But my dear [cow butt] i do accept creator, for many have been known to call me this creator! And I accept authority from no (street dog) creator, for my business is creating for whom supports my patreon.

For you to say i do not exist is (dingleberry) your own business, but for you to be exist you must be in my (creators) womb of life!

think of this:There are many (rectal flap riding) outlaws who say they will not be in law(without their cousin). But you are not allowed to speak that a policeman (piggyback poker) does not exist. A-ha! U cannot deny me (((foolish peasant))) for you know my truth is real and you can not make a truth that is a different lie or story that the (dog is greater) then god creator of dog!!

(i got u this time u fucker)

and now there is no meaning in beating the damn horse which is already dead. ( finished ) go on barking uselessly. for you make no sense. you are nothing but an failure.

null

• pls come back
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

lmao how did I miss this
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

Currently working on an android game inspired by IWBTG.

Garrettp375

• Spagargus was a dead meme. Its gone.
    • View Profile
    • My twitch!

Cantavanda

• ~𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮~
    • View Profile

wot

Katz

• View Profile

Konqeyaasi

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile

I vividly remember triple paranthesis being used to identify those who belong in a semitic heritage, so ban this racist joint right now.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 05:12:47 pm by Black Gulch »

Katz

• View Profile

None of your sentences are coherent nor susceptible to be taken seriously. I actually mistook you for a bot because of how poorly-formatted your sentences are.

If you even remotely think this is the right place for you and your soliloquy, then you're sadly mistaken. There IS, however, a place where all your nonsensical shit is more than welcome! I'll go ahead and redirect you there, buddy :)

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

so dont mistakenly think yourself as actual worker. for you are not even near to that.

If actual workers are concerned with these kinds of thoughts (( mental retardation )) I'd rather be braindead. Unfortunately, that's your situation as of now, so can't really beat your spot there (((((((((((((((((((((((filthy swine))))))))))))))))))))))))

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
I was worried you stepped on a lego and died or something
what the hell is this glorious mess?
https://www.discord.me/iwbtg
Pages: 1 [2]