I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: A return of a former fangamer...  (Read 1928 times)

KyeWantedToBeTheGuy

• Kye is my name and fangames are my game!
    • View Profile
A return of a former fangamer...
« on: January 24, 2018, 07:09:32 pm »

Hey, It's Kye here! if you don't recognize who I am, then I am the creator of the fangame called "I Wanna Be The Quarzia" which later became a meme, and I hate memes.
so I guess you were thinking, where the hell did I go? well, I was working on some private projects, one being an original game (don't worry, it's a rage game) and one massive fangame project!

So the original project I'm currently planning is a rage-game called "Jumpdude"! It is a really hard game that has over 450 rooms and 8 Stages! I really hope my calculations are right. The game actually has story and above the screen you
can see quotes from Blitz! (the person who talks to you during the adventure!) but yeah, every once in a while the game introduces a new mechanic or hazard. try not to lose your insanity!

and believe it or not, my WIP fangame is I Wanna Be The Quarzia! that's right, I am starting the game from scratch and working my way up to where I previously went and beyond! right now I've already finished three sections of stage one!
and I'm actually gonna make the boss fights too, the avoidances are gonna be tricky to code in, but I'll try my best! and I am putting effort into the fangame too! I'll tell you the sections of Stage 1 currently:

1. I Wanna Conquer The Blow Game 1
2. I Wanna Enjoy The Game
3. I Wanna Go The Unknown World

and I'm doing the death engine (that's inspired by Cave Story) and I'm doing the title! (which is in progress right now.) I can't wait to see how development goes! and I am allowing people to help me out believe it or not! I'll make the skype server
in a while but for now I am doing my hardest to make my game spectacular! and this'll hopefully fix all my mistakes in the past.

Anyways, I'm back and I can't wait to see how development of Quarzia goes! it's not cancelled anymore and back in Development! I'll reveal screenshots later, but anyways, see you later, guys! :D
Edit: In I Wanna Be The Quarzia, I am now using songs I found on my own!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:03:54 am by KyeWantedToBeTheGuy »
*[Insert Random Signature Here]*

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
Re: A return of a former fangamer...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:24:00 am »

welcome back! I'm sorry but I don't know who you are nor have I've ever heard about your game, but that's probably because of my disconnect with fangames post 2011
but I'm totally with you on the meme hating part :p

sadly, this forum is at its dying days so there's not a lot happening, we're somewhat more active on the discord - feel free to join up there as well!
good luck on your current project! looking forward to it :)
Join the official IWBTF discord server!
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

Lafleurz

• View Profile
Re: A return of a former fangamer...
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 06:18:00 am »

Would I like to find a resource that can help me?