I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: SCARY IWBTF Dream  (Read 179 times)

Cantavanda

• ~𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮~
    • View Profile
SCARY IWBTF Dream
« on: July 24, 2018, 12:59:25 pm »

I had a super scary and detailed dream on how this forum was hacked by an unknown individual.
All members and oldfags were there too BTW.
Kayin couldn't stop the hacker, so decided to create IWBTF2.
It was a very big (lots of subforums, lots of useless/weird ones) forum with a completely black skin, and white text, it was quite spooky.
The big banner, when clicked on lead to a HTML5 minigame, it was some kind of platformer world that you were teleported too when you clicked on it.
This game was somehow put on IWBTF2 by the original hacker!
A message in the beginning of the game says "Beat this, and you will get the original forum back."
Everyone wanted that, because we were so emotionally connected to our old posts/profiles/names/avatars and wanted them to remain forever.
There were no profile pictures on IWBTF2 either: The only colour in it was the banner that lead to the game.
Years passed without beating the game, and the community died.
One day I decided to look back into the original forum; And the hacker was gone!
I informed everyone and everyone returned back to this place, and we lived happy ever after!

This might seem made up and for attention, but I deadass dreamed this..... Together with many other dreams: I slept like a stone from 23:00 and woke up at 15:30 confused.
Funny thing is I haven't visited in months, and came here to make this topic lol.

Also the way of navigating the forums was very trippy, like it was like you were transported into a 3D interpretation of the forum, you had to climb high or jump down to get to another subforum, to reach it lol, everything was huge. Very trippy.

null

• pls come back
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: SCARY IWBTF Dream
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 07:04:09 pm »

:o
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

Currently working on an android game inspired by IWBTG.

Jeanettez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 05:04:34 am »

The forum that I found this forum can be found on google and I want to know where the resources in the forum can be found.

The Ribbon Kid

• WHAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 04:27:00 am »

Woah...That sounds like a good idea for a game or something.
The Guy terrifies me. As he should.