I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: The Guy!!??  (Read 2144 times)

xneoangel

• View Profile
The Guy!!??
« on: November 28, 2008, 10:35:51 am »

Ok so i killed the guy and then the credits appear and it just goes back to the main game and i dont have the picture of the guy in my save or the transportation abilities >.< i've seen some videos and after the kid reaches home he keeps walking and dodges an apple, i dont get that, after he makes it home it just goes back to main menu. T_T im playing on medium BTW, is it a glitch or do i have to beat it on a higher difficulty to actually see the full ending? o.O

Edit: BTW im using slomo version.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 10:41:39 am by xneoangel »

ybbald

Re: The Guy!!??
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 11:31:42 am »

Try it with the frameskip version.

Load your save and Press E + N + D

xneoangel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 12:08:50 pm »

hmm i could never get E+N+D thing to work o.O but oh well i fixed it already i had to download the ending file >.<, the ending was still somehow glitched, i mean the apple killed me o.O but now i got the transportation abilities and the guy picture on my save =D.  :kid:

Zaraki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 01:54:15 pm »

The apple is not a glitch. You are supposed to avoid it.

xneoangel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 02:04:35 pm »

well yeah but what i mean by glitched is that the camera didnt move enough to let me see the whole tree, and the apple started to fall before i stood right at the tree... and it actully didnt let me avoid it it just killed me and the next thing i know i was at the room right before the guy and there was a message that said that now i could teleport with backspace o.O and now i have boss rush and the picture of the guy on my save =D.  :kid: