I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Author Topic: lower lower path?  (Read 2926 times)

unborn

• View Profile
lower lower path?
« on: January 13, 2009, 03:26:02 pm »

I have tried searching the answer to this, so I figured Id post it.  On the first screen, at the bottom there is the spikes that go towards you.  If you jump down correctly, it will not close the lid and throw the spikes at you(maybe due to being in frame skip mode?) and I could go a room down, that just had spikes and a small ledge and path on the right.  As many times as I try I cannot get my way onto the ledge.  Is that there just in case you somehow get passed the spikes or whats the deal?

Anyone get farther than that?

Ellipsis

• Ellipsis
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
    • If Not Equal Limited
Re: lower lower path?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 04:01:09 pm »

Yes its a short-cut
if you try to get as far to the left as you can when you drop onto the lowist level in the first room before you touch the floor the spikes dont kill you. On mediam theres a save there. When you go into the room with the spikes in it you should see that one on the left wall shakes if you shoot it it falls onto the floor and you can stand on it. from there you should be able to work out what to do.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 01:30:39 pm by Shanee753 »

unborn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 04:23:44 pm »

I should be able to work out what to do, but thats where Im stuck.  But if your telling me it is possible, that pretty much aswers what I need.  Thanks.

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 08:50:03 am »

Here, have a tip.
Do not stop moving between save points while on that path. Always keep moving forward.

skunkchop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 02:18:19 pm »

There are three paths to take from the beginning of the game, you simply found one of them.
Don't try reaching the ledge on the right while falling. Instead, fall straight down. You should one of the spikes from the left spiker wall shake. Shoot that spike, and use your second jump. The spike should fall down, serving as a platform, and you should land on it.
Soon, blocks should appear out of nowhere(*ahem* Megaman), you jump on them to reach the ledge.
To beat the entire game, you have to take all three paths from the beginning. When you get far enough in one path, you are offered a teleport back to the start.
Hi by the way. :D First post!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 02:22:40 pm by skunkchop »

YuPony

• Totally Banned Forever Okay
  • /Facepalm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 05:05:23 pm »

There are three paths to take from the beginning of the game, you simply found one of them.
Don't try reaching the ledge on the right while falling. Instead, fall straight down. You should one of the spikes from the left spiker wall shake. Shoot that spike, and use your second jump. The spike should fall down, serving as a platform, and you should land on it.
Soon, blocks should appear out of nowhere(*ahem* Megaman), you jump on them to reach the ledge.
To beat the entire game, you have to take all three paths from the beginning. When you get far enough in one path, you are offered a teleport back to the start.
Hi by the way. :D First post!

Spoiler tags?