I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Your log of your quest to become the guy  (Read 3345 times)

Mookshum

• View Profile
Your log of your quest to become the guy
« on: February 01, 2009, 05:48:37 am »

Well you have to help this guy  :kid: to not get hit and die from these  :fruit: :spikes: so post in this format

( your name ) log ( what number log is this )
Blahblahblahblah your stuff
End log

Mookshum log 1
I went past the clouds and got killed my the spikes in the upper room got so mad!
end log

somethingonyourhead

• my name is changed daily.
    • View Profile
Re: Your log of your quest to become the guy
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 11:23:36 am »

mechadudeguy log 1
i dodge ceiling falling downwards, and get to the bit with spike monster. i get confuzzled and forget who i am. i fall and die.

pi4arctan1guy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 02:09:49 pm »

pi4arctan1guy log 1

I traveled through a secret hidden passage, jumped from platform to platform, avoiding falling spikes, and bounced on top of bullets that were being shot at me.  After that, I jumped into a hole and found myself trying to avoid giant Tetris blocks falling on me, while climbing up toward a little hole near the ceiling.  After getting to the hole and freeing myself from that horrible place, I narrowly escaped a rocket with a spike on top of it.  I had to jump around a spike while dodging another falling spike.  I thought I was home free at this point, so I decided to take a leisurely stroll through a meadow.  No such luck, apparently.  I found myself clear of the spike pit, but it lifted its self out of the ground and started chasing me!  Not only that, but it began hurling deadly delicious fruit straight at me, no matter how far ahead of it I got.  Finally seeing my chance of escape, I jumped over it and began exploring a cave it had created when it crashed through the mountainside.  Inside were falling stalactites and more spikes than I knew how to handle.  I don't know how I did this, but I jumped over, under, and around all of the spikes, only to be confronted by some sort of monster made of spikes.  I narrowly escaped total destruction and found a passage that looked like it would lead to safety.

As it turns out, safety meant a giant, green monster that stood a full fifty stories tall.  For some reason, he was trying to kill me.  I don't even know why.  He growled and screamed, and I was so scared that I could muster little more than a few seemingly ineffective shots with my BB gun.  I kept shooting at him as much as I could, and some of the shots seemed like they were hitting their mark.  At the very least, they were pushing him back.  And then he started firing blue bursts of ki at me!  I'd never seen anything like it!  Not only that, but he did so at a rate so rapid that I could barely keep shooting while dodging them.  I climbed the cliff face and, while riding on top of some sort of small flying monster, I pelted the green beast's head with BBs until he went down in flames.  It was the single most grandiose thing I had ever done. 

I continued on my journey until I reached a place that housed more spikes than I had ever seen before!  Almost every surface was covered with them.  I found one area with no spikes, but it started lifting up, threatening to push me into a spiked ceiling.  I jumped off and fall into a narrow passage.  This narrow passage is what I would affectionately call "The Wiggle."  I had to wiggle back and forth to avoid hitting spikes while I was falling.  It required all of the energy I had to avoid a sharp, pointy demise.  The guessing game that followed did not auger well for my tiny brain.  I could barely see where the safe areas were, and there were spikes everywhere, promising an end to my life if I dared to set foot outside of the safe zones.  I was very jealous of the little bug that crawled along, ignoring the spikes.  Perhaps it was sheer force of will that got me through it.  Perhaps it was a feeling that I had somehow been there before in a past life.  In any event, I made my way to the passage out of there and was happy to find that I could freely move around in the next area.  There was, of course, one difficult jump that I wasn't sure I could make.  I did, though, and lived to tell of it.

The horror of what I found waiting for me below cannot be put into words.  Suffice it to say that what I saw put more fear into me than anything I had seen up to that point.  I will not say what that beast is called.  I think that if I said the name, I would explode from fright on the spot.  I felt as though everything was attacking me at once.  I'm pretty sure the scorching hot particles floating around had direction.  I was the direction.  I continually attacked the beast that shall not be named, trying to avoid being greedy with my shots, lest I be destroyed by a sentry gun.  The battle raged on for what seemed like hours, though it couldn't have been more than a couple minutes. 

No sooner had I destroyed the horror than the entire area began to fall apart.  Ceilings were crashing down, and I knew that I had to get out of there quickly.  I sped along a passage that I found in my post-battle haze, hoping that freedom was awaiting me at the end.  I climbed for an eternity toward the glowing light that would mean safety.  I wanted nothing more than to give up, close my eyes, and pretend like everything was going to be fine.  I figured I would die anyway, but I pressed on.  I was rewarded with freedom, as I reached the surface.  I would live!  I would be able to tell my grandkids about this crazy adventure I had been on in my youth.  I can see a couch a few feet away, and I think I'm going to go take a rest now.  More in the next log.

End Log

somethingonyourhead

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 03:19:25 pm »

mechadudeguy log 2

i accidently restart my computer and this destroys my save file. i buy another computer(the prevouse one got decimated) and then started a new IWBTG game.

i appear in a seemingly safe room. knowing better, i took the safest route upwards. i am confronted with a feild of deadly cherry/apple type things. they fall from the sky and from the ground, and it took alot of my agility to avoid being killed. i then see before me 3 clouds. i jump on one and to my horror it starts falling! i jump from it just in time onto the second cloud, which starts to push me to a ceiling of spikes! i fall off and double jump to safty. i ride the cloud to a platform that seems safe. i got out of the way just in time to see a spiked crusher thingy miss me by an inch. i shoot a little yellow thingy and then rode the platform upwards. i had to dodge a few spikes but it wasnt anything difficult.

i jump onto a platform and narrowly escape being struck by lightning. i had to jump onto a small moving platform, and i jumped over the spikes that would kill me if it had not been for the shift button. i dodge a falling star and jmup onto a second brown platform. i almost got crushed by a falling spike. i jump across falling blocks and finally get to another save point. i walk from the awfull brown platform area, and into what seems to be a "safe" room. what awaited me there was nothing safe. a giant black man, 50 times my size rose from the ground. he had on boxing gloves and was taunting me to "bring it on". his muscles matched only his size, and he was growling at me. i machine-gunned him with bullets untill the giant was down. to my horror he got back up again! he seemed much more angry and was punching with surprising agility! i managed to get him down again. as soon as my back was turned he rose from the ground once more! i had to run VERY fast to avoid his extremly fast upper-cutting and he was punching away segments of the floor! i finally killed him and proceeded to take a small red orb.

i jumped down a very long distance and landed thankfully in a small pool of water. i dodged the spikes :spikes: and chepples (geddit?) :fruit: . i jumped onto a platform and was almost crushed by the moon, which had apparently fallen from the sky, and was now rolling across the screen defying all laws of gravity! i dodged it and walked on. i saw a large man with a sword walking in front of me(the man, not the sword). i jumped on him and dodged him when he struck me with his sword. i walked for a long time untill i appeared in a graveyard.

the platforms rose up when i tryed to jump over them, but i managed to land on them. when i approached a scary-looking tree, a horrific and terrifying hand stuck out from a hole in it! i jumped over it and was faced with a deadly challange-THE SPIKE CORRIDOR! many people have died or given up at this, but i know better! i heroicly jump and dodge moving spikes with great agility and die at the last one.

end of log

JustOne

• dfyrtjdf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 10:54:11 pm »

Justoneofthoseguys log 1

I start up very hard and decide to take the up path. I instantly get hit by the first cherry. I remember how much i suck at cherries. I head to the left path and get killed by the shy guy (literally accidentley jumping on the shy guy). I try again, hop hop hop and then kill the shy guy. I jump down into the tetris room. I get killed because i didn't jump fast enough when the straight peice came down. I try the down path, and miss the spike. I quit until tommorow.

End log
Something witty

YuPony

• Totally Banned Forever Okay
  • /Facepalm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 03:35:37 pm »

ChronoFox log 1

I beat all bosses but the guy and end up at the room before the guy, all on impossible difficulty

I enter the room of the guy and kick his ass

The end.

Epic Kirby

• (Self Prolcaimed) King of Witty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 06:57:13 pm »

Mrdude22 log numba 1
after starting my quest I go up and get mauled by some apples (sigh) and somehow they can fall up.
so after blowing up a few times I see some clouds and a square that calls me a wuss. so clouds can go up and down wow
also giant spike things fell on me.
yet after all that I find some randomly appearing blocks but my gun came in handy and shown some light on my problem so I climbed blocks and found a calculator and a dead end
exactly what did I miss?
end log
Oh boy, I just read my old signature.
I was such a moron.

somethingonyourhead

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 05:41:17 pm »

thatguywiththepie log 3:

i get to the choose your save room then had to exit because it was bed time for ickle pie holding guy

end log

JustOne

• dfyrtjdf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 05:46:54 pm »

Justoneofthose log 2
I decide not to play
end log
Something witty

somethingonyourhead