I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: My TO-DO list (formally Known Issues)  (Read 59730 times)

Kayin

• Well.. They're more like giant cherries...
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
My TO-DO list (formally Known Issues)
« on: October 19, 2007, 04:01:28 am »

1.0.0 RC3 Goals/bugs

[  ] Fix No-Save bugs
[  ] Fix Intro Bugs
[  ] Maybe fix Birdo Eye thing
[X] Fix Dumbbugz

---------------------

Next Release Goals for 1.0.0 (Thats higher than 1.-1.0 okay)
[X]Remove Stupid stuff that comes from off screen
[X]Fix ending glitches
[X]Fix bullet loss in all screens
[X] Remove Developer Hotkeys
[X] Fix Tyson Glitch with S Key
[X] Fix Dangerous Save Points
[X] Fix Phantom Object glitch on mine carts
[X] Falling through rising platforms under extreme lag
[X] Fix Wuss Castlevania Music Thing
[X]Make Dracula's double ball a bit more manageable and good looking
[X] Change Spike/apple scripts
[X]Make the Kraidgief bug harder to do, but keep it since it works just like kraid from Super Metroid :3
[X]Maybe set up a mute music/mute sound option. I HAS AN IDEA.
[X]Either make Impossible mode semi possible, more make it one death = exit.
[X]Fix Guy Tongue Glitch Thing
[X]Revamp Save Positions(Maybe during the Guys second form. MAYBE)
[X] (I think I fixed it D:) Maybe fix weird screen skipping when restarting
[X] Maybe fix Death Counter

Am I missing anything?

KNOWN NON-ISSUES:

OMFG I LOST MY DOUBLE JUMP IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK.

Cause: You fell off the platform before jumping, you dope.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 02:52:53 pm by Kayin »

Rygaron

• View Profile
Re: Known Issues
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 02:08:22 pm »

Issue: Did you know there are apples like, EVERYWHERE in this game? You should check that out.

Xylon Lionheart

• Maieusiophilia!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 11:34:39 am »

Did you know that after you find the upper path after the fan, if you jump off the left side of the screen, you freefall though a white screen, then find yourself at the warhead room?  If you do it correctly, you can wind up getting Birdo's orb without ever facing Birdo.  I think that that is an unintentional oversight.

Kayin

• Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 02:08:42 pm »

Did you know that after you find the upper path after the fan, if you jump off the left side of the screen, you freefall though a white screen, then find yourself at the warhead room?  If you do it correctly, you can wind up getting Birdo's orb without ever facing Birdo.  I think that that is an unintentional oversight.

This definitely would be, please elaborate in which room and where you're jumping.

Xylon Lionheart

• Maieusiophilia!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 02:53:38 pm »

I thought that I did elaborate.  Ah well.  What I did was I did the trick to make Ryu break through the ceiling in order to reach the Castlevania area.  In this new room, there's that save point, clouds of death at the bottom left corner, four or five blocks you need to jump on, and Medusa Heads flying in every once and a while.  What one is supposed to do is that they are supposed to jump on all the blocks up to the staircase, jump through the hole (more like a passage) between the steps, then jump up on top of the upper steps before the lower steps fall away.  Instead, when you are on the highest block, you can jump to the left and find yourself falling through a large white area.  The only things there are a tree in the upper left corner, and a vertically moving diamond on the lower right hand side.  You then fall into the warhead screen which you come to after the fight with Birdo.  By timing your aerial jump, or just positioning yourself well, you can wind up getting Birdo's orb and canceling Birdo's fight completely.

Kayin

• Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 04:41:53 pm »

Wanted more detailed instructs so I knew exactly what you were talking about. There were a few areas where I thought this could of occured so I was a bit unsure.

anyways found it and loled at my oversight. Fixed it. Will be in the next release.

Xylon Lionheart

• Maieusiophilia!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 03:34:23 pm »

Two other things I've noticed.

1.  If you die on Birdo's third form, his eyes are still transparent for the next fight.  You can still do everything you need to to beat the fight, but it just looks odd.

2.  After the room of divine transportation, when you first make the jump over to the snifit, there are two spikes that come down and fall on you.  If you make it to the Tetris area and then die, when you go back to the snifit's area, those two spikes are gone.

Kayin

• Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 09:41:52 pm »

Yeah I know those and should put them on the list. Birdo I really should fix sometimes.. I know how to fix it but it's a pain and I'm lazy. I'll get to it though. As for the spikes.. that makes NO fucking sense and I've yet to figure it out. I'll probably just end up redoing all the spike scripts eventually.

Bittersoul

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 01:56:04 pm »

Once again, I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, and I'm not familiar enough with MMF2 to know how the spawns work, but when you're fighting Dracula, everything he throws at you poofs out of existence if you're standing in the lower right hand corner.  I'm personally not sure how to feel about it, because I'd be lying if I said I didn't use it as a handy way to avoid the wave orbs and extinguish the flaming cherries he sends chasing after you.  On the other hand, it feels a bit like I'm being naughty, because staying the lower right makes you absolutely invulnerable to everything he throws at you short of the little floaty orb-y things from his second phase.

Mr Roboto113

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 08:37:36 pm »

Did you ever notice how it's really easy to die? Might wanna fix that, too.

:)

IammeoramI

• I like peanuts... allot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 05:10:23 pm »

I've noticed that sometimes when I die in the game my head falls through platforms, too many to be precise that I sometimes see rooms I don't want to.

Shoe

• No
    • View Profile
    • twitch.tv/shoepert
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 04:10:29 pm »

the room after the green dude (or after the hardman room or whatever his name is), when you save at a point after those two flying things come after you, the bug happens after you restart.

Im a wuss but i dont care, i suck at this game.

after you restart, walking foward kills you and only one flys at you.  not a big deal, but it should be fixed.

EDIT: If you kill it first, walking foward doesnt kill you.

I also noticed a little (red?) dot that sometimes flys on that screen and at the dracula screen.  I also noticed a flying green thing at the tetris screen (left side) and the room where the spikes move up and down.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 04:12:17 pm by Shoe »
game over

hildenstern

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 04:52:00 pm »

A room really near the start (if you go up), just a minor issue but figured I'd post it regardless.

If you save above the falling spikes you die on respawn:

Save file is here if you need it.
http://rapidshare.de/files/38012711/save.zip.html

Of course you need to be a wuss to have this bug but hey :P

Kayin

• Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
Re: My TO-DO list (formally Known Issues)
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 06:14:37 pm »

Changed things a bit. Have I missed anything?

Shoe

• No
    • View Profile
    • twitch.tv/shoepert
Re: My TO-DO list (formally Known Issues)
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 10:25:35 pm »

When getting through to the second screen over, (from the starting of the labyrinth) sometimes a rock/boulder starts flying on the screen somewhere in the middle heading toward the right.

Another thing is when fighting the 7th Boss, when you die and restart quickly (well I sometimes do, so i dont know if it restarting too fast) some of the red pixels stay on screen.

Last, at the place where you jump onto falling blocks, (I forget what person was on the painting) the second block when goten onto at a time will use your second jump and force you to die.  I had trouble getting past that a few times.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 10:28:46 pm by Shoe »
game over
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9