I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: I Wanna be the Tribute - A tribute to IWBTG  (Read 252579 times)

Wolsk

• Wolsky McKitty :3
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Re: I Wanna be the Tribute - A tribute to IWBTG
« Reply #495 on: July 07, 2012, 12:26:06 am »

I thought you weren't planning on finishing it. :o
yeah
ebola is super funny lol
EBOLA (i still lmfao)

Gate Man DS

• 暗の力を。。。この自分のトビラに集める。。。
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 07, 2012, 07:41:48 am »

Mr.Shaman666. Sorry to write this in here, but thinking writing about this would be more efficient so I write this in here.
(If you don`t want me to write this in here, tell me and I`ll move this to my post, 'Tracking back to Korea')
I said before about korean fangames and concluded they are all bad. In there I said about some bad things of IWBTAS by INXXXXX. But there`s one more thing which is related to your IWBTTribute.

Even though IWBTAS isn`t available at now, maker of that game sometimes uploads the spoiler of the game(for promotion of his game, obviously)and from that video clip I could get that screen. As you could see, there`s your Tribute Kid in INXXXXX`s game. Since Tribute Kid`s character dot is somewhat intricate and thus cannot be ripped easily, and since lots of koreans seems to enjoy copying other fangames almost perfectly, I doubt their using decompiler, and this is somewhat maybe another example of using decompiler... Even though my expectation is wrong and they did rip off your Tribute Kid`s sprite via numberless screenshots, it is true anyway that he is using your Tribute Kid`s sprite without your permission.
So I hope you to beware of that.

Miniwa

• あっちこっち
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 07, 2012, 11:08:58 am »

I doubt their using decompiler, and this is somewhat maybe another example of using decompiler...
Thats what I was about to talk!
That`s nothing different compared to Jimmyaggromosh! は は
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:10:58 am by Tewi Inaba »
1. I lost my skype ID
2. Korea high schools are suck.
It ends at 22 o'clock. Xp

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2012, 02:07:43 am »

You guys sure have a lot of free time. Stay at forums, calling out people, trying (hard) to prove something just for no reason.

Fangames suck. Yes.
Korean fangames suck. Yes.

Fangames. ALL fangames. In general, suck. You should know that. What's the point of calling out people?
> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.

shaman666

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 11, 2012, 02:22:49 pm »

Mr.Shaman666. Sorry to write this in here, but thinking writing about this would be more efficient so I write this in here.
(If you don`t want me to write this in here, tell me and I`ll move this to my post, 'Tracking back to Korea')
I said before about korean fangames and concluded they are all bad. In there I said about some bad things of IWBTAS by INXXXXX. But there`s one more thing which is related to your IWBTTribute.

Even though IWBTAS isn`t available at now, maker of that game sometimes uploads the spoiler of the game(for promotion of his game, obviously)and from that video clip I could get that screen. As you could see, there`s your Tribute Kid in INXXXXX`s game. Since Tribute Kid`s character dot is somewhat intricate and thus cannot be ripped easily, and since lots of koreans seems to enjoy copying other fangames almost perfectly, I doubt their using decompiler, and this is somewhat maybe another example of using decompiler... Even though my expectation is wrong and they did rip off your Tribute Kid`s sprite via numberless screenshots, it is true anyway that he is using your Tribute Kid`s sprite without your permission.
So I hope you to beware of that.
I was not aware of that, but it's not like my character is copyrighted or something. I don't really mind, my character is not very original from the beggining - it's basically the Kid with a Met helmet and different colored shirt/cape.
But anyway, thanks for the information.

And I agree with the above poster. Fangames suck these days and while I feel proud of being on the first to provide a decent (at least in my opinion) alternative to IWBTG, I do feel ashamed to be part of this. That's the reason Tribute was delayed so much, and it's final version may never see the light of day outside of my personal circle of friends and family.

So, all in all, just let they do their shitty attempts at "fangames". The same thing happens in this forums all the time, it's not only with koreans. Doesn't affect me in the slightest, and shouldn't affect anyone.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:26:08 pm by shaman666 »

How to improve browsing the forums.

Wolfpac GamingStudio

Check out our game: I Wanna be the Tribute!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]