I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: -=- IWBTG 1.0.0 RC *2* RELEASED FOR TESTING -=-  (Read 37047 times)

Kayin

• Well.. They're more like giant cherries...
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
Re: -=- IWBTG 1.0.0 RC *2* RELEASED FOR TESTING -=-
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 12:10:20 am »

The Tyson glitches are out of RC 2. And the falling spike platform wasn't messed with actually, just the generic ones. I should up that one too.

Endgame

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 12:21:32 am »

Thanks for the save in the "6 units" room BTW. :D ...However, the freaking floor just killed me when I tried to go across to get to Dracula. @_@ After restarting its still playing the Ikaruga music from the previous room as well, and stays that way after more floor deaths. O.o

Tyson...well, still can't get him to appear...looks like I can only get 3 of 6 now, seeing as I can't get to Dracula from the other side either.

...HOLY FREAKING MONKEYS!!! O.O After getting annoyed by Tyson glitching I pressed all the keys that weren't R or Q and I appear to have come out at the end of the game...I thought that sequence had to be held down all at the same time, and only in the Final Tower. <.<
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 12:34:59 am by Endgame »

Kayin

• Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2008, 12:36:27 am »

That was an oversight thats still in RC2. If you don't have it get it though to make Tyson work.

Endgame

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2008, 12:41:31 am »

I died at the end because of Frame Skip version I assume and couldn't run away so I got killed. Restarting put me back to the start of the ending again. ...And the game crashed as I was posting this...xD

Yes, I think I see what you mean, Tyson should work I guess seeing as I have ALL of the boss portraits. >.>

...I died because my save before Tyson was a fall into the Mario Paint Plane unless I held down the right movement key. Restarted and I am now at The Guy...yeah, I think I've broken the game on some new insane level or something...>.> Okay...I'm still at the Guy, and the room before it says I win(So okay, maybe not broke this is supposed to happen from what you posted), the save point is obvious due to the sign you put on it...for whatever reason(NOT wanting to kill people Kayin? You've gone soft. <.<)

Hmmm, there appears to be a Wuss Save in the Ghosts N Goblins spike corridor...yet this is hard mode...um, what?
I died in the spike corridor and appeared in room before the "Game Over" room(Home room) fell to my death. Its normal now though.
Another wuss save in the next room with the zombies, yet its Hard mode and I have no ribbon(I'm not going to use the wuss saves either, in case it does give me a ribbon). >.>
Okay, now there's a wuss save in the NEXT room. O.o I'm going to guess here that wuss saves appear after you have beaten The Guy or something...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 12:59:43 am by Endgame »

Adamant

• View Profile
Re: -=- IWBTG 1.0.0 RC 1 RELEASED FOR TESTING -=-
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2008, 01:06:01 am »

Was there any reason to add those blocks in the fan room? I would assume to block the save point on the left, but you easily could've moved them directly beside it. At any rate, it makes jumping over Ryu somewhat harder I guess.

Nononono, need save before evil minecart run of evil! Don't take it away from meeee.

...then again, when I first reached that room, I got over the pit by avoiding Ryu, saved, then saw th Guy's fortress, realizaed that oops, maybe I should've killed him, because I didn't know any other way out of the first room other than up, and went through the ENTIRE GAME UP TO THAT POINT AGAIN! rrgh.

Um, but uh, save point in front of the fortress? Doesn't have to be accessible from both sides, just have one.

Endgame

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2008, 01:09:27 am »

Was there any reason to add those blocks in the fan room? I would assume to block the save point on the left, but you easily could've moved them directly beside it. At any rate, it makes jumping over Ryu somewhat harder I guess.

Nononono, need save before evil minecart run of evil! Don't take it away from meeee.

...then again, when I first reached that room, I got over the pit by avoiding Ryu, saved, then saw th Guy's fortress, realizaed that oops, maybe I should've killed him, because I didn't know any other way out of the first room other than up, and went through the ENTIRE GAME UP TO THAT POINT AGAIN! rrgh.

Um, but uh, save point in front of the fortress? Doesn't have to be accessible from both sides, just have one.

Um, there already is a save point in front of the fortress. >.>

...Wow, there was a huge formation of say 10 or so Medusa heads that just flew into the screen in the room after getting the orb. Was THAt fixed in RC2? >.> Sweet Jesus it happened again right after I died/restarted. <.<

It seems that you can't get back to Dracula's castle in the fan room it just loops you to the other side after he's been defeated, but I'm guessing that is intentional.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 01:16:34 am by Endgame »

Kayin

• Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 01:32:39 am »

Woah, save thing is weird! Did it stop after you restarted the game?

Endgame

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 01:42:41 am »

Seems to, I quickly got past that part so I'm not entirely sure...xD

Oh yeah, on the minecart ride after the part where the spike go out of the water and there are 3 yellow/black striped walljump walls with 1 spike beneath each, I get stuck in the wall on the first one if I don't quickly double jump over it, and I mean no left right or anything.

Okay, so the game crashed and I resumed the game from the start screen. The screen goes to black and plays the music from the beginning of the game. This is fixed and puts me back at the minecart by simply pressing R and restarting though. (It happens again if I F2 and do it again...odd.)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 01:47:16 am by Endgame »

dsk

• Lawful Evil Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Like a phoenix
    • View Profile
    • Youtube videos!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 09:09:23 pm »

Need mirror, Megaupload doesn't work in here

Adamant

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 09:36:16 pm »

Um, there already is a save point in front of the fortress. >.>

Not in my game there isn't, but I didn't download this new release, so I'm just talking out of my ass anyway.

SmashFiles

• Your not a true gamer, until you beat IWBTG
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 11:57:44 pm »

Just wondering, in the old version, is there a save point after mecha birdo on very hard, in the room with the missles? i reallly need that there, because that one missle that kills you really ticks me off and ive killed birdo 5 times now and i keep on dieing to that missle. In the next version can you PLZ put one there! Im stuck because i cant get past that ONE PART!
[size=135]Look down your shirt, if you get a boner, than you know your fat.[/size]
On a completely different note, it appears that I'm banned in 27 countries.

SilentLoner

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 03:15:47 am »

I've found a glitch with this new version that occurs when your last save is at the save point right before the final boss. If you press R to reset while in the Factory area, your character will "die" immediately when your continue from the final save point. The Game Over message will appear, but the Kid will actually still be alive, and he will actually become invincible after this. The Game Over message will reappear every time you enter a new area after this. This will continue even if you reset again. If you press Backspace to return to the Room of Divine Transportation, the Kid will no longer be invincible, but the Game Over message will still appear in every new area. This glitch seems to stop if you reload the file after pressing F2, though.

Also, Mecha-Birdo's orb will reappear every time you return to the area with it.

Kayin

• Administrator
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 04:36:55 am »

Well THAT was funky. But it's fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Carbon

• LOL, LIMEWIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 02:41:56 pm »

Could you please host it somewhere else? Because Megaupload won't let me download and I don't wanna download their useless toolbar. >_<

Off: I hate Megaupload so much! ¬¬
I'm traveling to Florida and coming back on February...
A kid bit me once. I told his mom I had AIDS.

MaxX

• Yes, I did best fruit, spike, and moon!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 03:06:38 pm »

I've never had any issues with megaupload, they're actually one of my favourites.

Why won't it let you download?
:kid: + :fruit: = <3
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6