I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: The Guy *spoilers*  (Read 4122 times)

LukeL

• View Profile
The Guy *spoilers*
« on: January 15, 2008, 10:34:16 pm »

I can get to the part where you knock the  guy through the stained glass, but I die every time his head pops through the window. What am I doing wrong.

Sarah

• View Profile
Re: The Guy *spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 10:39:24 pm »

Can't touch his mouth. Maybe that's the problem.
It's okay, we've all been literally retarded at some point in our lives.

AndrewFM

• View Profile
    • Anamaguna Game Factory
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 11:00:06 pm »

Right when the window breaks, a bunch of the big bullets fall down from the ceiling. They're hard to see because their outline is the same color as the background, and the yellow blends in; I didn't notice them the first time either. Just watch very carefully when the window breaks... make sure to dodge them.

Maxic

• Oh Yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 06:14:20 pm »

Yeah, those bullets are a bitch, just figured it out, and now I gotta try again to see what is up with the spinning fire eyes...  : \

dsk

• Lawful Evil Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Like a phoenix
    • View Profile
    • Youtube videos!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 06:49:38 pm »

Get his pattern down

Zekyr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 02:17:56 pm »

I have 0 issues with the guy at all, I can do most of him blindfolded up until his third "big head" form, I can't for the life of me figure out how to kill his other eye. His eyebrows move down between his eyes and deflect all my shots so I just sit there dodging fireballs, spike teeth, and homing sperm balls until I get bored and kill myself by jumping into the fire or his mouth.

What am I supposed to do when the sides are both on fire, the floor is on fire, and there's half a football field between the two pillars I can stand on? So confused.

SilentLoner

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 02:25:54 pm »

You need to double-jump to the wall and wall jump back to the top. Afterwards, go to the other side and fall to the other pillar. Then just shoot his other eye until you kill him.

Zekyr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 02:40:56 pm »

Yeah, I watched a youtube video. I couldn't see there was a path along the top, I guess my monitor has bad gamma or something. It's barely visible when I went back and checked. It's probably designed that way, but I can barely see it. Oh well, back to trying! I'll hopefully be the Guy in another couple minutes.