I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: I wanna be the GB  (Read 176534 times)

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
Re: I wanna be the GB
« Reply #300 on: August 29, 2011, 07:08:23 pm »

I laughed at it aswell, because it was pathetic to have a glitch that appears that often that early into the game. But that you actually had fun dying because of the glitch is what I don't understand.
Where I die, THAT BUG (if you're talking about that "impossible-to-avoid" bug), was fun. I just jumped over there. I cannot tell it is a bug, it's just funny and easy to avoid.
Then please tell me how to avoid it.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 29, 2011, 07:10:18 pm »

So you like to laugh at bull shit eh? How is that easy to avoid anyway. It happens at random times. It's not programmed into the game (I know cause I have decompiled it) so it's a bug, it's bull shit, and you call it good, you call dieing for no reason good game design, you call bull shit good game design, you reason is you like to laugh, that is the fucking most restarted reason I have ever been given in my history on this forum. You are a disgrace of a video game designer. You should die in a fire. Valkama OUT.

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 29, 2011, 07:11:00 pm »

Then please tell me how to avoid it.

Wait 1 min and I will post you an edited screen that will show how to.

EDIT:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 07:14:03 pm by IWannaBeTheUser »

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 29, 2011, 07:16:04 pm »

last I checked, it still did that when I jumped over there.

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #304 on: August 29, 2011, 07:36:27 pm »

I'm pretty sure that it still happens even if you double jump over the area you marked. And if that was the way to avoid the glitch, that part would be even more BS because then you should time the platform with a long double jump perfectly to make it pass the following part, because of a glitch --> creator too lazy to fix it
Not to forget that's not the only glitchy platform in this game.

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 30, 2011, 09:17:46 am »

last I checked, it still did that when I jumped over there.
I'm pretty sure that it still happens even if you double jump over the area you marked. And if that was the way to avoid the glitch, that part would be even more BS because then you should time the platform with a long double jump perfectly to make it pass the following part, because of a glitch --> creator too lazy to fix it
Not to forget that's not the only glitchy platform in this game.

Then tell how the fuck can this guy pass it so easily, not die, and continue (Go to 1:10): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8X_jrcOiJk

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #306 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29:47 am »

Then tell how the fuck can this guy pass it so easily, not die, and continue

You really are a dumbass, aren't you? It happens  randomly, there is no way of knowing when it will happen, he had  luck, because it's  luckbased. It's a  glitch and it's BS because it just slows down your progress for only one reason: Because the platform is  glitched. And glitches like those should not be in a game.

Is it so hard to understand?

dakaarts

• Call me Daka. I made "I wanna be the Rockman!" >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 30, 2011, 09:33:02 am »

You really are a dumbass, aren't you? It happens  randomly, there is no way of knowing when it will happen, he had  luck, because it's  luckbased. It's a  glitch and it's BS because it just slows down your progress for only one reason: Because the platform is  glitched. And glitches like those should not be in a game.

IS it REALLY so hard to understand that that part was funny? I found it very funny, u died there for no reason, there was those warning stuff, so it is programmed, even if it is not, looks like done on purpouse, understand it, some ppl like me find that very funny, some ppl like you dont find it funny
sorry for double post
Click here to download I Wanna be the Rockman - http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/forums/index.php?topic=12485.0

Im 19 years old, Bulgarian. Hablo EspaƱol :3!

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 30, 2011, 09:46:24 am »

I DON'T GET IT: I ENDED THIS GAME TWICE AND FOR ME IT DOESN'T HAPPEN RANDOMLY, IT HAPPENS JUST LIKE A KIND OF TRAP! That's why I don't call it a bug.

Note: Agree with dakaarts too.
Note 2: Vardoc rules =)
Note 3: Too many notes xD

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #309 on: August 30, 2011, 09:56:57 am »

I found it very funny, u died there for no reason
I see.
there was those warning stuff, so it is programmed
Those signs are ment for those trap-blocks. And that's not the only platform you fall through and
It's not programmed into the game (I know cause I have decompiled it) so it's a bug
some ppl like me find that very funny, some ppl like you dont find it funny
My question is how can you find it funny. I would understand it if the platform helps you, but it's just screwing you over. Watch this video: At 3:00 there's another part with a glitchy platform ride, would you say that's programmed aswell? I cannot understand how anyone enjoys a glitch like that. Just tell me why, why do you find it funny? Because you die for no reason? Because you cannot control when or how you die? Is that really it?

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 30, 2011, 10:00:26 am »

OMG HE ALREADY SAID IT:

I found it very funny, u died there for no reason

Replay: I ended the game twice and those bugs never happened randomly, happened like normal traps.

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #311 on: August 30, 2011, 10:11:36 am »

Okay, you like dying for no reason. That's just stupid, but I can see that this is going nowhere. If you like being killed by random glitches, okay, I was expecting something else. I don't want to clog this thread up, so I'll just stop for now.

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 31, 2011, 10:19:34 am »

f you know when and how you glitch through the platforms, then okay, but like I said, I need proof to believe that.

Now you're idiot, I actually gave you a video showing how a guy passed that part easily by jumping over it. It was vardoc's video. I think this talk should stop now, I cannot get how can't you 2 guys pass that simple part on the game.

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #313 on: September 03, 2011, 11:49:07 am »

Repost because of massive flame-post deletion:

Now you're idiot, I actually gave you a video showing how a guy passed that part easily by jumping over it. It was vardoc's video. I think this talk should stop now, I cannot get how can't you 2 guys pass that simple part on the game.

I said every glitchy platform in the game. Even Vardoc died at the following screen. You can't control them 100%. And we never said that we aren't able to pass it, we're saying that it's BS because it's simply unfair.

nsmatney

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 28, 2012, 02:44:54 pm »

Dude, this game doesn't work on my laptop :-[ I've re-downloaded it to. Any suggestions. I have windows vista. :spikes: :kid:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22