I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: I wanna be the GB  (Read 176533 times)

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna be the GB
« Reply #270 on: August 24, 2011, 04:57:54 pm »

If GB is a shitty game, isn't IWBTG same? Maybe GB is harder, but in many parts of the game, IWBTG is too. You shouldn't be that critic and say "this is shit" with no arguments except that you don't like the game. It looks like you are a kind of nerd that tries to be 'genius', saying that everything is wrong, or kinda that.

PS: I love this game. If you end it, you REALLY improve your gaming skills, I actually did it and I got a great experience to play other games =D

You haven't been here for very long I can see. For about a year I constructively criticized fangames. True I was very harsh but I still gave reasons and I still mentioned ways to improve. However for the last month or so I have been writing less and less on the subject because honestly I am writing the exact same thing over and over and over and over again. I think I could criticize this game to a point where it makes sense by quoting myself from other threads. However to briefly summarize it:

Boring as Fuck
Bad level design
Shitty Boss fights
Retarded Gimmicks
Uninteresting Traps
Poorly Placed Saves
Buggy as Hell

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #271 on: August 24, 2011, 05:06:14 pm »

Btw, you can't just walk into a forum knowing nothing about it or it's users and then start personally attacking people.

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 24, 2011, 05:11:57 pm »

Ok, ok, got it: Valkama FUCKING HATES ALL fangames, even if that fangame is well made, not buggy, with complicated and proper traps and gimmicks, and good level design...

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 24, 2011, 05:20:44 pm »

Ok, ok, got it: Valkama FUCKING HATES ALL fangames, even if that fangame is well made, not buggy, with complicated and proper traps and gimmicks, and good level design...

There is so much wrong with what you have just said. Shall we begin?

Ok, ok, got it: Valkama FUCKING HATES ALL fangames

Yes and I have given reasons for it. However if an enjoyable fangame was made then I would say it was good, I have done this for 2 fangames That I had fun playing.

not buggy

You call glitching through moving platforms not buggy?

with complicated and proper traps and gimmicks

Complicated Traps are the fucking worst. I don't the trap to be a puzzle, I want the trap to make me laugh moron.

and good level design...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Indigo Blue

• That fucking chilean dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 24, 2011, 05:53:39 pm »

Yes and I have given reasons for it. However if an enjoyable fangame was made then I would say it was good, I have done this for 2 fangames That I had fun playing.

2? i thought it was pickory only...and i remember you (i think it was you actually) saying that you didnt considered battle kid as a fangame...(if that's the other game you say its enjoyable)
"im going to write this here so i dont have to say it always:
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH"

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 24, 2011, 06:20:16 pm »

There is so much wrong with what you have just said. Shall we begin?

Ok, ok, got it: Valkama FUCKING HATES ALL fangames

not buggy

You call glitching through moving platforms not buggy?

with complicated and proper traps and gimmicks

Complicated Traps are the fucking worst. I don't the trap to be a puzzle, I want the trap to make me laugh moron.

and good level design...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Actually I was not refering to GB.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 24, 2011, 07:43:59 pm »

Actually I was not refering to GB.
Referring*

Anyway just remove the buggy statement and you are good.

2? i thought it was pickory only...and i remember you (i think it was you actually) saying that you didnt considered battle kid as a fangame...(if that's the other game you say its enjoyable)

I had fun playing the later sections in weegee

Insanity Pie

• People Are Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2011, 05:09:41 pm »

I'm bored so here are my thoughts on this game:
Some creative triggers mostly in secret areas
Overuse of the spam enemies especially in the secret area
The final boss isn't the hardest at least in my opinion in which case there is something very wrong about that.
The final boss is one of the most stall happy bosses I've ever seen.
I was hyped up to believe that this was an extremely hard fangame, and was very disappointed.
It's a bit better than most of the shit on here, but all in all not good enough

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 29, 2011, 08:57:31 am »

I'm bored

LoL

The game has bugs, but it looks like were made intentionally, because the game wouldn't be that hard without these (I mean some platforms bugs, like when you touch a platform, also you touch a spike and you die). Those are fun to me =D

Oh, and what's the hardest boss, in your opinion, Pie? Mario or the bat? Actually I think the hardest was Mario.

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 29, 2011, 10:56:44 am »

I'm bored

LoL

The game has bugs, but it looks like were made intentionally, because the game wouldn't be that hard without these (I mean some platforms bugs, like when you touch a platform, also you touch a spike and you die). Those are fun to me =D

Oh, and what's the hardest boss, in your opinion, Pie? Mario or the bat? Actually I think the hardest was Mario.

So you are saying BS that makes you die on random occasions qualifies as hard, and you also say this is why you had fun. Your idea of fun greatly offends me.

Benxamix2

• INACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 29, 2011, 11:05:07 am »

Don't care about my opinion. Actually those "bugs" made me laugh when I got them.

dakaarts

• Call me Daka. I made "I wanna be the Rockman!" >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 29, 2011, 11:23:12 am »

that's true anon, some bugs can make you laugh and have fun. i like a lot this game, is hard and nice to play.
Click here to download I Wanna be the Rockman - http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/forums/index.php?topic=12485.0

Im 19 years old, Bulgarian. Hablo Español :3!

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 29, 2011, 01:24:40 pm »

that's true anon, some bugs can make you laugh and have fun. i like a lot this game, is hard and nice to play.

He said he was having fun with playing BS, not fun little bugs but BS bugs.

Merg

• View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #283 on: August 29, 2011, 01:54:50 pm »

How could anyone have fun trying to conquer something, which is jumping between screens BS anyway, while he/she has to have luck with not glitching through a platform? I really want to know. Why don't make a fangame full of glitchy platforms? Would you enjoy playing it?

dakaarts

• Call me Daka. I made "I wanna be the Rockman!" >:3
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 29, 2011, 02:17:47 pm »

How could anyone have fun trying to conquer something, which is jumping between screens BS anyway, while he/she has to have luck with not glitching through a platform? I really want to know. Why don't make a fangame full of glitchy platforms? Would you enjoy playing it?
depends of how buggy they are. if they're like retro rebirth II, no, I wouldn't enjoy it. I dont say i will like more a game if it is full of bugs, i say that sometimes, SOMETIMES, going trough a bug is fun.
Click here to download I Wanna be the Rockman - http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/forums/index.php?topic=12485.0

Im 19 years old, Bulgarian. Hablo Español :3!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22