I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 589

Author Topic: Laugh = Lose  (Read 794939 times)

ybbald

Re: Laugh = Lose
« Reply #450 on: September 01, 2009, 08:17:01 pm »

Today, I asked my hip, young secretary about someone I assumed was a rapper because my 15 year old son kept discussing with his friend how much his girlfriend likes this individual. My secretary looked horrified and did not answer. I later found out why. The 'person' I asked about? Dirty Sanchez. FML

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 01, 2009, 08:54:37 pm »

I win this thread because I'm depressed at the moment :(
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

ybbald

« Reply #452 on: September 01, 2009, 09:08:59 pm »

Today, I needed new business cards so I went to design and print some. After I designed, I was happy with them and printed off 100 copies. I live at a place called Canal Rocks. I forgot the 'C'. I now have 76 business cards which say 'anal rocks.' I already distributed 24. FML

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 01, 2009, 09:26:32 pm »

Today, I asked my hip, young secretary about someone I assumed was a rapper because my 15 year old son kept discussing with his friend how much his girlfriend likes this individual. My secretary looked horrified and did not answer. I later found out why. The 'person' I asked about? Dirty Sanchez. FML
LOL

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

ybbald

« Reply #454 on: September 01, 2009, 11:11:49 pm »

Today, I slept in late and when I woke up, thought I was the only one in the house so I decided to walk around the corner to the only upstairs bathroom naked. My dad also slept in, also thought he was the only one in the house, and also decided to walk to the bathroom naked. We collided. FML

ybbald

« Reply #455 on: September 01, 2009, 11:17:08 pm »

Today, at a family gathering, my aunt asked me when I was planning to have children. I'm only 16, I laughed and said not for a while, definitely not until I get married. My family shook their heads, and ignored me for the rest of the day. Apparantly, teenage pregnancy is valued in my family. FML

ybbald

« Reply #456 on: September 01, 2009, 11:48:51 pm »

Today, I told my friend how I liked this girl but was too scared to ask her out. He told me "Why? The worst she's going to do is say no." Building confidence I approached her and asked her on a date. Then she replied "Get away douchebag!" and kicked me in the nuts. FML

Today, my mom drove me to football practice. On the way she told me that she thought I was gay and that my friend was my lover. After 15 agonizing minutes of this, we get to my practice only to be greeted by my shirtless friend wearing a pink bandana saying "Man, you hit me hard last night." FML

Rad

• The Guy
  • Radical Dood
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 01, 2009, 11:49:52 pm »

I win this thread because I'm depressed at the moment :(

I win this thread because im winning, and im not depressed.
"I want Rad's dick."

ybbald

« Reply #458 on: September 02, 2009, 12:11:38 am »

Today, I was picking my daughter up at day care. She was outside playing kick ball. A red ball strangely rolls over to me, and trying to impress the kids, I kicked it over the slide. I turn around to see three crying six year olds. It was their hamster ball. FML

Rad

• The Guy
  • Radical Dood
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:16 am »

you do realize that some of these are fake? right?
It's either that guy is retarded, or he made it up.
well i guess either way he's retarded.
"I want Rad's dick."

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 02, 2009, 12:20:22 am »

Today, I told my friend how I liked this girl but was too scared to ask her out. He told me "Why? The worst she's going to do is say no." Building confidence I approached her and asked her on a date. Then she replied "Get away douchebag!" and kicked me in the nuts. FML

Today, my mom drove me to football practice. On the way she told me that she thought I was gay and that my friend was my lover. After 15 agonizing minutes of this, we get to my practice only to be greeted by my shirtless friend wearing a pink bandana saying "Man, you hit me hard last night." FML
I lost.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

ybbald

« Reply #461 on: September 02, 2009, 12:25:42 am »

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/worldwide/miley-cyrus-fans

vote for pedobear
he's up to #2, but he needs a bout 6,000 more votes

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 02, 2009, 12:26:34 am »

Is 4chan behind that?

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 02, 2009, 12:27:36 am »

Voted.

Currently, Miley Cyrus is Miley's Cyrus's biggest fan.

Sad.
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.

Sibare

• IN SIBERIA
  • Sext banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 02, 2009, 12:38:57 am »

By the by, if you get there through http://www.appspect.com, you can refresh as many times as you want to put extra votes in.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 589