I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  (Read 41878 times)

NeonOltanis

• View Profile
Re: ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 01:43:36 pm »

Guess what I beat it without use of your walkthrough because everything is so damn obvious.

dsk

• Lawful Evil Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Like a phoenix
    • View Profile
    • Youtube videos!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 03:03:00 pm »

That's not the point. Gtfo.

Silver

• Herd Leader
  • The Guy
  • Inifinty - so far away yet around us at all times.
    • View Profile
    • DarkLiteEntertainment
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 03:09:16 pm »

Actually, yeah, really. Gtfo.
Because pickles.

matlab

• IWBTF Prophet
  • The Guy
  • TO THE MATLAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 03:27:39 pm »

Yeah, what dsk said. Gtfo.
うらめしや

NeonOltanis

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 12:36:08 pm »

How about no?

Deliciousfruit233

• The Kid must die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 01:49:19 pm »

Awesome walkthrough.  Unfortunately it didn't help me because I've already beat the game, but this will be awesome for people who just started playing.  And this is funny too.
I am every IWBTG player's worst nightmare....

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 02:11:12 pm »

Why don't I cheer everyone up with a nice game: In your next post, tell me if you've ever played an IWBTG fan game, and which one it was.

Part 8: Welcome to Guy Industries!

LEVEL III, SECTION I

Welcome indeed. You start out in the wreck from the Mecha Birdo battle. Shoot the save from across the room, and note the active egg missile in front of you. Jump off the pit in front of you, then double-jump under the deadly missile tip. jump over another pit, but land on the square tile, not the cylindrical ones, as they have the tendency to flip and send you into the abyss. After you double-jump across those tiles, shoot the save again and enter the next room.

LEVEL III, SECTION II

Shoot the gunner, then jump through the 2 spikes, land in a tiny gap, then double-jump through 2 more spikes to get to the next section. This section was short, wasn't it?

LEVEL III, SECTION III

You're in a building. shoot the gunner, climb some steps, drop down a spiky chute and double-jump to avoid a flying spike. Then shoot the gunner, jump up some more steps while dodging (stationary) spikes, shoot the gunner, drop down another chute and progress.

LEVEL III, SECTION IV

There's a gap in front of you. You could jump over it, if it wasn't for a fan that blows you into above spikes. Fortunately, there's an off-switch right above you...but first you have to go through a spiky mini-maze. Shoot the save and jump through the hole, but don't touch the spike jutting out from the wall. Walk through a tunnel and jump again, dodging two "kissing" spikes. Walk through another tunnel, jump through two spikes each positioned on opposite walls, walk through a tiny tunnel, and you'll find the off switch and a wuss save. Shoot the switch, causing the fan to turn off. go through the maze again, then walk off the edge of the platform but double-jump back on, because a karate dude will come out of the fan and try to round-house kick you. He'll keep coming out every few seconds now that you've provoked him, so go back through the maze again and turn on the fan. He'll fly up, crash through the spikes, revealing a passage you can go through. Leave the fan on, go through the maze again, and let the fan blow you into the next area...

Fidel CashFlow

• Warrant Officer
  • I'm God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 08:58:19 pm »

Guess what I beat it without use of your walkthrough because everything is so damn obvious.
oh wow, big man, big big man, such a big man you are.
it just blows my mind how manly you are.
i aspire to be more like you, that's how goddamned manly you are.

seriously, half of this forum has, you're nothing special.
go post in the thread for people that give a shit.

OH! and Mrnubnub, please continue.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:39:53 pm by Nolan »
Despy just meatspun us. I. Have. No. Words.

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 09:37:37 pm »

Get the fuck outta here.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

matlab

• IWBTF Prophet
  • The Guy
  • TO THE MATLAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 12:20:05 pm »

Get the fuck outta here.
this.
うらめしや

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 05:50:17 pm »

NONE of you played an IWBTG fan game? I was thinking the delicious fruit guy did. ON WITH THE WALKTHROUGH!!!

Part 9: Heads, spikes and Dracula

LEVEL III, SECTION V

Shoot the save then note the flying...heads!? OK...Anyway, the heads can't kill you, but they make you freeze from fright, making you unable to move. then you probably fall down the pit and die. Don't worry, you'll recover from your close encounter of the lethal kind. You can also shoot them, but don't do that. Jump across the platforms, dodging the flying heads all the way to the stairs. Jump through the hole in the stairs, then run to the end and jump on the right end as that part of the stairs falls into the abyss. NEXT SECTION!!!

LEVEL III, SECTION VI

More heads, only this time there are also moving platforms. Oh yay. Shoot the wuss save, and jump on the first platform as it's going right to avoid having to dodge an unimportant spike. Jump, jump, JUMP SOME MORE! I forget the rest.

LEVEL III, SECTION VII

Oh yay, more moving platforms! This time, they come in pairs, one slightly above the other. JUMP EVEN MORE!!! At the end, shoot the save and advance into the next room

BOSS BATTLE: DRACULA

There's a short cut scene which you can skip with S. I highly recommend you do, since at the end of the cut scene Dracula will throw a deadly martini at you. There are many different attacks that Dracula will use, which I will list at the end of this paragraph. Deal damage to Dracula by shooting him in the face. When you deal a set amount of damage to him, he'll summon 2 ectoplasms that look like purple intestines...why. Anyway, they home in on you and can't be destroyed, but if you shoot them they retreat a bit, giving you some breathing room. NOW I'll list Dracula's attacks:

1. Apple toss | Description: Dracula throws flaming apples at you.
2. Moon toss | Description: Dracula throws the moon at you...and it's on FIRE!!!
3. Homing apple toss | Description: Dracula creates a flaming apple that homes in on you, but wears off after a while.
4. White bullet | Description: Dracula throws a white ball at you that alternates between being 2 balls and being 1 ball.
5. Apple spiral | Description: Dracula throws apples in a spiral pattern.

Once Dracula dies, he explodes and...Turns into a Waddle Doo? Seriously, sometimes this game is so weird. Anyway, shoot the Waddle Doo to destroy it and reveal Dracula's unit. 3 down, 3 to go.

Fidel CashFlow

• Warrant Officer
  • I'm God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 01:20:58 am »

Bamp

matlab

• IWBTF Prophet
  • The Guy
  • TO THE MATLAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 07:04:00 am »

WE WANT MORE
うらめしや

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2009, 07:10:26 pm »

sniff...you think my thread is dying?  :'( I am sad. Luckily, more walkthrough goodness at 12:00! Or maybe 12:30...anyway, if the view count reaches 1000, I'll make a extra-long post! If the count reaches 5000, I'll make some IWBTG art! If the count reaches 10000, I'll start a walkthrough for IWBTFG (I wanna be the fan game) walkthrough for the people who can't best the most annoying thing in IWBTG lore: Stickykeys.

Part 10: Tricks, Tetris, and T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S.

PALACE OF THE GUY, FIRST VISIT

Hooray! You have made it the the palace of The Guy! Now you enter and win, right? RIGHT??? NO. If you try to enter, you are die. Beat the three other bosses and you can enter. In the meantime, take the warp to the beginning.

BEGINNING

Pretty concise title, eh? Anyway, shoot the save and go down the hole. then, the hole closes. Move the the right to dodge a spike wall coming from the left. The hole opens when the spike wall starts moving back, but don't go back up. Instead, follow the spike wall to the next hole. This hole closes up too, so move to the left to dodge another wall. Don't follow this one, but instead jump back up the hole you came from to trigger the first wall. When it passes, go up the hole again and go into the wall from whence it came.

LEVEL IV, SECTION I

In this room, there are 3 areas where 96 pixel wide platforms fall. The second one falls slower then the other two. The last spike above the first platform area falls, and so do all the spikes over the second area. The spikes above the third area shake like they're gonna fall, but don't fall. The platform at the end releases spikes when you try to jump on it, but if you wait they'll go back.

THE DIVINE ROOM OF TELEPORTATION

It even says so on the plaque in the middle of the room! Shoot the save and look around. There are some platforms and X's, and pictures of Mike Tyson and Mecha Birdo. If you jump into the picture of Mike Tyson, you get teleported to the area you go to after you beat him. Same for the other pictures. You unlock pictures as you beat bosses, and power ups you've collected appear in the center of the room below the save. Nice.

LEVEL IV, SECTION II

There's a snifit at the other side of this section wielding a bullet bill cannon which fires bullet bills every so often. The pit at the bottom leads to the next section, but if you try to go without first defeating the snifit, the cannon fires a laser (BWAAAAH!) which kills you. After dodging the falling spike when you first walk in, jump on the bullet bills to get to the snifit. also dodge the spikes and falling spike in the middle of the spikes. You can't shoot the snifit, but the bullet bill cannon follows you and shoots the snifit, after which it stops firing. Jump into the pit time!

LEVEL IV, SECTION III

You end up in a Tetris area manned by a psychopathic player that wants to die you. In simple terms, you have to jump on the Tetris pieces to get to the hole. If you take too long, you get squashed by a giant Dr. Mario pill. Simples.

LEVEL IV, SECTION IV

You now are in green greens of Dreamland. Kirby anyone? You meet a new type of object in this section: wall vines. You can wall-jump off them. Again: simples. EDIT: The middle spike in the pit in front of you has rocket power abilities that make it fly when you pass over it. Go back when it flies up and go in the space under it. Jump onto the platform and go through the small obstacle course.

LEVEL IV, SECTION V

Jump across the pit of spikes. Suddenly, the spikes start to move. GASP: It's...
T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S!!!

AKA the Terrible Rolling OMG Utter Badness Lashing Evil Spikes!

Run now. There's some static apples in front of you and a hill. Jump up the hill dodging the apples, as when T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S. hits them, they fly at you.

LEVEL IV, SECTION VI

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S. is still on your tail. dodge more apples and run over the bridge. Note that if T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S reaches a bridge before you, you're stuck and are forced to press R or Q. Go through another wall jumping course and go into the next screen.

LEVEL IV, SECTION VII

Another course. Note that if you had gone below the course, you'd run into a dead end and be promptly crushed.

LEVEL IV, SECTION VIII

Go across the bridge, dodging the apples that ignore T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S. and fall anyways. Uh oh...at the end of the bridge there's a dead end! But wall jumps come to the rescue: wall jump over T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S. when it comes. Go through the hole it made. DONT SHOOT DAR SAVE IF YOU WANT DAR POWAHUP!!! Dodge the falling stalactites and go through another T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S. caused hole. Go through a course and through a hole to get another powerup. If you shoot the save and fail the course, T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S. won't be there to make the hole. Bye for now, and 300 more posts gets you an extra-long post!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 04:36:17 pm by Mrnubnub »

Fidel CashFlow

• Warrant Officer
  • I'm God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2009, 07:31:07 pm »

i was somewhat miserable today, but when i saw that you posted in this thread, my happiness took over and i got all giddy like a schoolgirl talking about boys.

and i don't think it's dying, it just wasn't updated for awhile :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5