I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  (Read 41078 times)

Ryu6833

• View Profile
Re: ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 11:32:54 pm »

Good idea as others have said!

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 10:04:01 am »

Part 11: The wrath of Kraidgief

LEVEL IV, SECTION IX

In this next screen, go through yet ANOTHER wall jump obstacle course. Before you enter, go you the last stalagmite before the course and run back to dodge it, as it falls.

LEVEL IV, SECTION X

Go through another course. Note the four spikes below you. You may THINK it's safe to land on either side of the spikes, but when you try to, the spikes turn into Hungry Spikes and moves to your location, so really just pretend there's a whole row of spikes down there. At the end of the course, shoot the save and go down the pit.

BOSS BATTLE: KRAIDGIEF

No, I did not mean Kraid or Zangief. KRAIDGIEF. It's a mash between the two, get it? Body of Zangief, attack pattern of Kraid? It's just like the original battle in Super Metroid, only this time you only have one life. One very bloody life. However, this battle is very glitchy. There are two glitches that can help you beat this guy. The first one: Press Q when you fall down the hole, but before the screen changes to the Kraidgief battlefield; you'll become...INVINCIBLE!!! Sounds too good to be true? Believe me, It's true. I saw the trick on a Youtube video. If you want to do the battle the hard way, so be it. When the big green giant that isn't on the  vegetable can pulls his fist back, he's gonna do a slamming attack. Jump on the top platform to dodge this. When he raises his first in the air, he'll punch straight ahead, so don't go on the top platform. He'll lower his face to roar after each attack, so make his face die. It doesn't. Instead, when he takes enough damage, he'll do a spinning attack that will take out the WHOLE CEILING. Move to the bottom platform to dodge the attack. Jump to the newly exposed platforms and once again make his face die. SECOND GLITCH! I once skipped the third phase altogether! I have no idea how. He didn't even do the spin-fist attack! I just kept attacking his face while he attacked using attacks that were impossible to hit me! Weird...anyway, Kraidgief can fire blue fireballs now that he's full size. Also, if you don't keep firing at him, he'll move in on you and when he's cornered you, he'll pull a really cool unavoidable attack on you. I've never witnessed the third phase, so I'm afraid I can't help you with that. Once you've defeated Kraidgief, he'll light on fire and the floor spikes will disappear. Walk on the floor all the way to Kraidgief's unit. Go through the hole to enter...A Megaman based world!

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 02:51:05 pm »

For the third phase just keep jumping on the Blankas and don't fall.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2009, 01:55:42 pm »

For the third phase just keep jumping on the Blankas and don't fall.

Umm...I said I've never WITNESSED it. I watched it on Youtube.

Part 12: Doozy bug barrage!

LEVEL V, SECTION I

Shoot the save and progress and...bugs with shoop da whoop faces!...weird... Put them out of their misery by shooting them. Jump on the floating metal block to make it fall. Jump on the next one to make it fall. DON'T jump on the next one, it rises...into a spiky ceiling. Instead, jump into the next screen...

LEVEL V, SECTION II

...and jump on another falling block. jump through the hole and jump across more blocks and through another hole. Jump on the rising block and shoot more Doozy bugs. Jump over the pit and into the next screen. Ignore everything here and shoot the save. Go back and go down the pit. Ride a metal block back up and fall down again.

LEVEL V, SECTION III

Fall down, dodging spikes. DO NOT DOUBLE-JUMP HERE!!!

LEVEL V, SECTION IV

In this section, double-jump through another hole.

LEVEL V, SECTION V

Umm...Did Kayin forget to put blocks here? No he did not, the blocks are just invisible. They turn visible when you touch them. Find your way through the course and go through the hole at the bottom.

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 04:24:46 pm »

Part 13: Metroid mayhem!

LEVEL V, SECTION VI

Shoot the save and note the Metroid-ness of your surroundings. Jump down to the next platform and dodge the falling spike. If you want the power up, wait a second. A Metroid crawler will come out of the wall. Go through the place it came out to enter a...SECRET AREA!!!

LEVEL V, SECTION VII

The power up is hiding in a ball on the other side of the screen...across a river of molten lava. WHY DOES EVERY VIDEO GAME HAVE TO HAVE INSTANT-DEATH LAVA!? Quoth the Spy Kids 3 gamer: "Halo doesn't have lava." Well, that answers that question. But how are you supposed to get across? Take a glance at the four dive-bombing enemies on the ceiling. If you shoot them, they turn to stone and you can walk on them. Here's what you have to do: Get the first one to fall, shoot it, and jump off it to get the second one to fall. Keep doing this until you reach the end. Jump across them all the way back to where you started.

LEVEL V, SECTION VI...Again.

You think the best thing to do is to go down to the next platform? It isn't, if you do a Metroid will come and suck your vital organs out. At least it's less bloody than spikes. Instead, drop off the platform, go left, and double-jump between spikes, like this:

:kid:
 :spikes: :spikes:

Jump into the next screen.

BOSS BATTLE: MOTHER BRAIN

PART I

Where is she? Nowhere. Just stand outside the entrance to her lair and shoot about 16 times. Then enter.

PART II

There used to be a barrier in front of you. It's gone, thanks to your 16 shots. Note the heavy weaponry around you: Straight shooters, which shoot quickly but don't home in on your as good as Spaghetti-o shooters, Which shoot slower but home in on you with impeccability. Go through, dodging bullets, and "grab" the second barrier by hugging it. Shoot it 16 times to progress.

PART III

Not as much SS's, but a lot of SOS's. Same strategy, only at the end you have to shoot Mother Brain until she dies. When she does, run, as then the entire area is gonna asplode.

PART IV

This part basically consists of running for your life. Remember to double-jump, and watch out for Metroids. At he end, you receive Mother Brain's Unit. Jump up to go back to Guy Industries...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 04:33:57 pm by Mrnubnub »

Silver

• Herd Leader
  • The Guy
  • Inifinty - so far away yet around us at all times.
    • View Profile
    • DarkLiteEntertainment
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 04:32:37 pm »

MOAR!
Because pickles.

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2009, 07:52:32 pm »

W00T! The view number has peaked 1000!!! Time for an extra-long post!!! One last note: Have you ever heard of I Wanna be the fan game? If the view number reaches 10000, I'll make a walkthrough for it!

Part 13: Bouncing on couches is bad!!!/dejavu and lasers

LEVEL VI, SECTION I

Yay! Guy Industries again! You remember those annoying gunner thingies, don't you? Don't worry, they're up above, where a wall separates you from they. Just walk through the tunnel into the next section.

LEVEL VI, SECTION II

Oh yay, more gunners. Only this time you are very much in range. Walk over to the first one and shoot it. Then jump up when the second one isn't firing and shoot that one. Jump over the couch below the spikes; it is very bouncy and you will be very not alive if you touch it. Go on the slow platform and ride it up, dodging spikes. at the end of this section, the painting falls and kills you, so don't touch it.

LEVEL VI, SECTION III

More couches. Oh yay! For those who don't understand sarcasm, I don't mean that. Luckily, every other couch doesn't have death springs of death...which are deadly. So jump on those all the way to the last couch. At the last couch, jump on it, let it spring you up, and jump onto the tunnel.

LEVEL VI, SECTION IV

Empty room? Big no no. Jump on the steel block to start the snake. Follow it all through the next 2 sections...

LEVEL VI, SECTION VI
Spikes, couches, and wall jumps. OH MY!!! Note that the wall jumps are yellow instead of green, so they have a bit of a kick. And they shall kick you into spikes if you're not careful. Jump on the platform and go through the course, then jump on the couch. If you want the 4th secret item, hold SHIFT.

LEVEL VI, SECTION VII

Look at the nice yellow wall jump course. Too bad you won't be staying if you want the secret item and held SHIFT.

LEVEL VI, SECTION VIII

Go through a course to get the 5th secret item. Then fall down to go back to the course.

LEVEL VI, SECTION VII...again!

Go through the course!!!

PALACE OF THE GUY, SECOND VISIT

Yay, one more boos and you can enter and kick guy butt! Shoot the save and go back to the beginning.

BEGINNING

Remember that hole in the bottom? It's time to go down it. Just remember: the last spike wall is unavoidable, but it can be prevented from coming by hugging the wall as you go down the hole.

LEVEL VI, SECTION IX

AGGGH ALL SPIKES NO PLATFORMS!!! Definite die? NO. Shoot the wiggling spike to turn it into a platform. Then go across a mini-snake to get to the next room.

LEVEL VI, SECTION X

RUN!!! If you don't, you will get squashed by Gutsman. Short section, huh? NOTE: The next  is the area where you go after you beat Kraidgief. Just go through everything to the room with the lasers.

LEVEL VI, SECTION XI

Laser time! Go run through the short tunnel, dodging the lasers that go left and right. Go across some falling blocks, dodge more lasers, more falling blocks mixed with rising blocks, more lasers. If you don't reach the end in time, A laser blocks your way.

LEVEL VI, SECTION XII

Go through the short and surprisingly easy course, dodge a falling block, and enter the battlefield of the final boss...

BOSS BATTLE: CLOWN COPTER

I've heard people have been having trouble with this boss. I AM HERE TO HELP!!! For the first phase, just hug the right wall. When Bowser drops the bob-omb, shoot it when Bowser passes by to blast him to itty-bits. Second phase! Enter WART!!! Dodge his ground pounds and puffy doom clouds, then shoot the banzai bill to death. NOTE: The trick to blowing up the banzai bill is to stand just the right distance away. Too close and the banzai bill will hit you before you can shoot it down, and too far will lengthen the time the bullets have to travel. Third phase Wily. Dodge the podoboos and the fire they spew, and when the ball comes out, rebound your bullets off it into the copter. To dodge it, double-jump over it into a relatively safe place. 25 hits will make the Clown Copter go BOOM. Next section...onwards!

Or not. To tell you the truth, I haven't beaten the Clown Copter myself. I mean, I did once, but I died on the room after...and there wasn't a save. Sorry, but the walkthrough is...err...under construction. So...um...bye?

Deliciousfruit233

• The Kid must die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2009, 02:28:22 am »

I Wanna Be The Fangame is a great game too.  A walkthrough of it would be awesome.
I am every IWBTG player's worst nightmare....

dsk

• Lawful Evil Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Like a phoenix
    • View Profile
    • Youtube videos!
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2009, 11:10:46 am »

You can save in the room before.

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 11:53:16 am »

Thanks for the tip, dsk, and thanks for the encouragement, deliciousfruit, and I have a question. I'm not gonna wait for the view count to reach 10000 before I make my IWBTFG walkthrough, but I'm not sure if I should make it. After all, this IS an IWBTG forum, right? Post saying if you think it would be OK to post it.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2009, 12:37:09 pm »

O_O This makes me want to start playing again.
Kudos to the OP
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

dsk

• Lawful Evil Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Like a phoenix
    • View Profile
    • Youtube videos!
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 01:38:24 pm »

Why would you wait to reach a huge viewcount?

Ryu6833

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2009, 07:06:51 pm »

I'd say post it, viewcount shouldn't matter.

Evan20000

• Nuke 'em
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Forum Archangel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2009, 02:12:55 am »

Quick notes.

LEVEL VI, SECTION III

More couches. Oh yay! For those who don't understand sarcasm, I don't mean that. Luckily, every other couch doesn't have death springs of death...which are deadly. So jump on those all the way to the last couch. At the last couch, jump on it, let it spring you up, and jump onto the tunnel.
It's not every other couch. The first, last, and the ones that are two couches away from those.

BOSS BATTLE: CLOWN COPTER

I've heard people have been having trouble with this boss. I AM HERE TO HELP!!! For the first phase, just hug the right wall. When Bowser drops the bob-omb, shoot it when Bowser passes by to blast him to itty-bits. Second phase! Enter WART!!! Dodge his ground pounds and puffy doom clouds, then shoot the banzai bill to death. NOTE: The trick to blowing up the banzai bill is to stand just the right distance away. Too close and the banzai bill will hit you before you can shoot it down, and too far will lengthen the time the bullets have to travel. Third phase Wily. Dodge the podoboos and the fire they spew, and when the ball comes out, rebound your bullets off it into the copter. To dodge it, double-jump over it into a relatively safe place. 25 hits will make the Clown Copter go BOOM. Next section...onward
Against Wart, you can also hug the right edge of the platform and the Banzai Bill will miss you completely. Against Wily, the right edge of the map is slightly safer due to the pattern he drops fireballs.

Your videos could just be you in a Nazi outfit, shitting into a bucket while doing the can-can and they'd already be miles ahead of Pewdiepie.

Ryu6833

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 01:14:54 am »

To add alittle more to what Evan said; stand on the far right edge, when Wart shoots the banzai bill, wait for him to disappear. Slower, but gets the job done. Pointing that out. ^^

It's possible to take Wily out the second time he drops the ball, you gotta be really quick about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5