I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: New Game on Impossible  (Read 2502 times)

neodrakan

• View Profile
New Game on Impossible
« on: November 12, 2007, 01:40:26 am »

so i was stupid enough to start a new game on Impossible mode. and,knowing everything pretty well,i decided to go the Zangief path. i made it past the tetris screen onto the Kirby sequence before dying for the first time.

right as i press "R",i see that i have skipped ALL of the kirby screens and land right above the Zangief room. i fall down and take out zangief no problem.This leads to the normal exit,nothing big.

I make it towards the room with the Quickman Beams,right as i'm about to clear it.i fall to my death for the 2nd time.no biggie,i'll just push R again.I do.Only now,i have spawned in the Koopa Kopter boss room and forced to trigger it (By touching the walls).Koopa is just a pushover and i pwn him with no problems.Now i clear the next few rooms,only to die again from the flying turret machines.

Now this is where the game freezes.After dying from those turrets and pushing "R" i spawn at the Ryu/Fan room.I spawn with the fan on,at the right side of the room.and i can't move towards the right onto the "Castle of the guy Screen".

Pressing "R" will only spawn me at the same point and pretty much stuck forever,seeing as how i can't turn off the fan or even come close because ryu would pwn me even if the fan was off.

So yeah,there ya go kayin...just a few bugs tossed towards ya

Niku

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: New Game on Impossible
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 04:35:26 am »

HEY SOMETHING I CAN FIELD!

Yeah, these are hooks left in from the dev process, and should be fixed in the next official release.

(because i too was attempting to play through on impossible the other day and came across the same problem, and that was what i was told by kayin)