I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: I have all 6 boss orbs and yet cannot enter The Palace Of The Guy.  (Read 3835 times)

ZodaZ

• View Profile

I have gotten to The Palace of The Guy warp, and am trying to enter from the left side of the portal. I have all 6 boss orbs, all 6 pictures of the bosses appear on my save game file, and all 6 bosses appear above the portal when I enter the screen. However, no matter what I do, the second I touch the portal itself, I explode. I have tried many, many things and am at a complete loss. I am desperate, and hope that this is the correct place to post this.

Pokota

• The Guy
  • Om! Nom! Nom!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube!
Re: I have all 6 boss orbs and yet cannot enter The Palace Of The Guy.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 11:14:31 pm »

I think you need to wait on the game to teleport you to the cart ride section.... it's been so long since I've been there (read: haven't played IWBTG to win since April)

Salamander

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 04:22:20 pm »

Please attach your save here and I'll take a look at it. (Look in Additional Options when posting)
<Kayin> You know, I always said necroing is okay, but the other admins ignore me. :(

MrRTheGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 08:56:55 am »

I think you need to wait on the game to teleport you to the cart ride section.... it's been so long since I've been there (read: haven't played IWBTG to win since April)

That explains the happiness of your avatar...
Hello.