I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Poll

which should be the next vault number?

vault 18
- 1 (2.6%)
vault 54
- 4 (10.3%)
vault 129
- 13 (33.3%)
vault 12
- 3 (7.7%)
vault 7
- 7 (17.9%)
vault 232
- 9 (23.1%)
vault 90
- 2 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 48

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Retro: II ~ Trailer preview  (Read 182635 times)

Fred-eye-inc

Re: I Wanna Be The Retro! - Vault 70, Vault 37 and Vault 35 preview.
« Reply #405 on: December 16, 2010, 04:29:02 pm »

The coin area before the boss and the boss music itself ^^

Miracle

• Guy, did you murder Rita?
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 16, 2010, 04:32:57 pm »

I can show you the area's music.
its OCREMIX: DANGER.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN_mh2rx-o4 note that the song comes to around 2.00 where it starts in retro.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #407 on: December 16, 2010, 04:55:18 pm »

I can show you the area's music.
its OCREMIX: DANGER.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN_mh2rx-o4 note that the song comes to around 2.00 where it starts in retro.

Cool ^^

BTW just beat retro :)

Stinkycheeseone890

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 28, 2010, 12:47:45 am »

Has anyone else found the Rubber Ducky secret? It took me a while to get it.
'Get it' in the sense that it took me a while to figure out I had to click the "TRY THIS" sign with the mouse. ^.^
ಠ________ಠ

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #409 on: December 28, 2010, 09:32:04 am »

Hey Mircale , I played through fallout 3 recently. Well most of it. Olney ruins and the vault there is a no no. SO is the one with the fucking supermutants and 3000/ps rads. But I got some ideas for vaults in retro , wanna hear?

Or are you not taking ideas?

Oh and yeah I got the rubber duck in the bioshcok area ;) I also found a bioschock suit late ron in the game but it killed me. Must not be finished.

Storyyeller

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 28, 2010, 05:25:10 pm »

So when are you going to fix the area that blinks back and forth? I'd like to see the new Bioshock area but I can't get there.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #411 on: December 28, 2010, 05:26:17 pm »

Storyyeller I can get you a save ther eif you want. It doens't look a whole lot like bioshock though.

Storyyeller

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 28, 2010, 05:30:05 pm »

Oh, it's still that lightning thing that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Bioshock? Nevermind then.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #413 on: December 28, 2010, 05:30:41 pm »

Mhm :P

Miracle

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 30, 2010, 11:06:00 am »

Hey Mircale , I played through fallout 3 recently. Well most of it. Olney ruins and the vault there is a no no. SO is the one with the fucking supermutants and 3000/ps rads. But I got some ideas for vaults in retro , wanna hear?

Or are you not taking ideas?

Oh and yeah I got the rubber duck in the bioshcok area ;) I also found a bioschock suit late ron in the game but it killed me. Must not be finished.

Vault 92?

Bloody hate that place.
fuck filled with mirelurks is why.

yes mirelurks scare the crap out of me.

Btw yes I am always open for suggestions.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:09:40 am by Miracle »

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #415 on: December 30, 2010, 02:07:12 pm »

Vault 92's the one in old olney with the soil stratavarius right? You do know you can kill all the mirelurks on the bottom level by activating the white noise right? And yeah I don't like those bastards either. They're easy to kill but really annoying. I can't get into it anyway , I haven't got guns strong enough to kill deathclaws. Vault 87 is the only one I have left but I'll give it a pass for now.

I was thinking , y'know vault 106 in fallout 3? It has purple gas which makes you see your dad. So I'm assuming that gas made you believe your own dreams right? How about a room filled with spikes and traps, then out of nowhere purple gas fills the rooms and the traps and spikes dissapear and things like saves , icecreams and othe rnice things appear around the room but have no interaction with the player.  So the players dream has come true. However since this is all an illusion the sprikes and traps are still there and will kill you :)

Miracle

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 30, 2010, 03:36:56 pm »

Vault 92's the one in old olney with the soil stratavarius right? You do know you can kill all the mirelurks on the bottom level by activating the white noise right? And yeah I don't like those bastards either. They're easy to kill but really annoying. I can't get into it anyway , I haven't got guns strong enough to kill deathclaws. Vault 87 is the only one I have left but I'll give it a pass for now.

I was thinking , y'know vault 106 in fallout 3? It has purple gas which makes you see your dad. So I'm assuming that gas made you believe your own dreams right? How about a room filled with spikes and traps, then out of nowhere purple gas fills the rooms and the traps and spikes dissapear and things like saves , icecreams and othe rnice things appear around the room but have no interaction with the player.  So the players dream has come true. However since this is all an illusion the sprikes and traps are still there and will kill you :)

yeah I already know about the noise flush and the main reason I hate mirelurks is because of that one stupid V.A.T.S. glitch were a mirelurk spawns right next to the player randomly at weird angled places such as the broken bow in rivet city.

as for you're idea... I like it!
Yeah I'll definitely consider it in vault 58.

thx derf. You're the BEST!

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #417 on: December 30, 2010, 03:55:00 pm »

No problem. If I think of anymore am I free to message you? Once I actually play through New Vegas instead of only going in the sacrifice chamber (Yeah thats all I've done xD) I might have a few new Ideas :L Vault 77's gimmick is mentioned in fallout 3 , so is the jumpsuit.

I haven't reached Rivet City yet. I just did "Head of the state" and will be heading there tommorrow. I also managed to fuck up about three missions by finiding vault 112 by accident almost straight away :c

Miracle

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 30, 2010, 04:28:43 pm »

No problem. If I think of anymore am I free to message you? Once I actually play through New Vegas instead of only going in the sacrifice chamber (Yeah thats all I've done xD) I might have a few new Ideas :L Vault 77's gimmick is mentioned in fallout 3 , so is the jumpsuit.

I haven't reached Rivet City yet. I just did "Head of the state" and will be heading there tommorrow. I also managed to fuck up about three missions by finiding vault 112 by accident almost straight away :c

well the broken bow is located to the right side of rivet city and is locked [Very Hard]. there is another way around but it requires going up three flights of stairs underwater and filled with mirelurks. the locked way is just the quicker and less scary way. there are two quests that require you to go here.. (Replicated man and the wasteland survival guide.)

But as for those three quests.. don't they give the XP rewards all at once?

So you finally got new vegas ayy?

kewls!  ^^
tis a great game.

Fred-eye-inc

Re: The I Wanna Be The Retro!/Fallout 3/Fallout:New Vegas thread!
« Reply #419 on: December 30, 2010, 04:43:50 pm »

I've had New Vegas for a while. My dad bought it and played through it (He has about 5 saves because he saved in the water tower of fallout three without completing everything and is paranoid, so it's easier for me to wait for him).

I have a lockpick of 80 so It shouldn't be long until I get to the broken bow. Yeah I tihnk they give XP but I want the achievments :c
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 48