I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83]

Author Topic: Let's go for a million posts.  (Read 144603 times)

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
Re: Let's go for a million posts.
« Reply #1230 on: September 17, 2015, 11:56:48 am »

.gif
Join the official IWBTF discord server!
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

core

• pls come back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: September 17, 2015, 12:48:14 pm »

old but gold
When a kid is being a brat in a noisy and public area, I casually get close to them and fart on their head/face. I'm really tall so it's usually a direct hit.

It's funniest when the kid notices and doesn't know what to do because I'm a giant.

One time I was pretty drunk with a friend at a Target buying Risk. This little mexican 5-7 year old with a mohawk, was being an insufferable little shit in the action figure section. I heard him from like 5 aisles over and it was like nails on a chalkboard. I tell my friend, "I'm gonna fart on this kids head. Watch and learn."

I saunter on over to the aisle in question and see the vile little prick calling his mom an "idiot" for not buying him a huge G.I. JOE The Movie vehicle. "I already bought that one for you and you broke it by throwing it down the stairs" "SHUT UP. I NEED IT. IT'S THE ONLY ONE I DON'T HAVE NOW." The mother was younger than me (I'm mid twenties) and gave a defeated look, "I don't have enough money right now." "YOU ARE AN IDIOT," and continued to just berate and publicly shame this woman.

At the time, I was on a strict Chipotle carnitas burrito diet. And while I was watching all this, my stomach gave me an initial warning gurgle (very courteous stomach) telling me I was about an hour away from punishing the toilet. Serendipity! Destiny!

The kid shouts "FUCK YOU, I HATE YOU!" The mom rolls her eyes and turns her back to the kid to ignore him. And could you believe it, the kid gets on his hands and knees and starts taking the toy out of the box. It's go time, motherfucker.

I position my back towards him and at this point am like 2 feet away from him. I bend down to reach for the one of the toys on the lower shelf. At this point, my ass is INCHES away from this kids head.

I'm so close that from a distance it looks like I'm about to sit on him,. My friend sees this happening and can no longer contain himself. He's covering his mouth, but his 'hee-haw' hyperventilating donkey chortle is fairly audible over the late 90's pop muzak playing on the loudspeakers.

The kid immediately looks up towards the laughter, but can't help but notice there is an ass now directly in his face. Now, I'm trying not to laugh but also panicking as I just made eye contact with him. He furls his brow and I look over in the mother's direction, still back towards us. I relish in the moment and the look on this child's confused and naive face.

The initial blast was mighty and boisterous. I swear I saw his hair blowing in the wind (so to speak). If I wasn't wearing jeans, I think it could have probably blown over an empty soda can. I would call it "a very fun fart" (A++ would buy again). However, what immediately followed that out the chamber was truly horrifying. The fart's implication changed without notice and swiftly. It went from a joyous, dry airhorn squeal to a nefarious, hissing mephitis. I think the little moppet noticed the hateful metamorphosis before even I did because he wretched his neck violently trying to get away from the personified evil being fumigated into his soul. Because of his positioning (hovering over the toy, hands and knee), it was all in vain as the only way out was forward...and forward would mean certain death.

In total, it lasted about 4 seconds but for that kid, it must have seemed like time was frozen. The long-term severe brain damage which he no doubt suffered, only added to that effect.

When I finished, there was a silent, pregnant pause. The kid was clearly shocked and stunned. No one had ever stood up to this dwarf sociopath in his whole life. I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

I make my move first, picking up the toy I was "reaching for" off the low shelf, take a few steps forward and stare at it for a few seconds. The only thing the kid could manage to do was burst into tears. My friend senses danger 'the jig is up' and his head darts for cover. The mom turns around to see her kid with an open toy, crying on the floor and me minding my own business.

She walks up to him and asks what's wrong but the kid can't speak. All he gets out is, "BAWAWAAAWAFARTBAWAWA." It took every fiber in my body not to laugh.

Sensing that his assailant was getting away scot-free, he somehow managed to compose himself for a moment. He shouts, "HE FARTED ON ME!" I was ALMOST around the corner when the mom goes:

"Excuse me....sir....SIR!"

I turn around nonplussed, "Uh...who? Me?" while pointing to myself.

"Yes. Did YOU just FART on my son?"

Weighing my options, I played dumb. "What? I mean, I did fart."

"On my son?"

"Well, I mean, technically speaking...I mean...what is 'on'?"

"Why did you fart on my son?"

At this point the little kid has the look of schadenfreude on his face, happy to see me in trouble. Fuck you, I'M A MAN! I WILL FART ON YOU IF I PLEASE! I turn my attention to the little kid and stare at him, "Because the whole store could hear him being a little, rotten asshole to his mother so I thought I'd come over here and treat him like one."

The mom looks at me, her son and the scattered GI JOE/wrappers/box on the floor. The mom is puzzled as to what to do and says, "Just..just go." That's my cue! I turn around, walk away with little extra step. As soon as I turn the corner, I book it outside as fast as I can.

We laugh on the car ride back about the whole scene. With a slight hint of seriousness in his tone, my friend asks me:

"Do you do that a lot?"

"Ahhh, not that much. Like once every 6 months or so."

We both knew I was lying.
Join the official IWBTF discord server!
Quote from: Yb
That was fucking obnoxious

Fatih

• The Guy
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #1232 on: September 17, 2015, 02:04:15 pm »

shit lg update on us D:
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: September 18, 2015, 05:51:39 pm »

We don't know anything.. yet.

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: September 22, 2015, 11:28:59 am »

So uh.. Unfortunately he passed away yesterday. I didn't want to tell this to you guys but you asked for an update.. RIP :(

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: September 22, 2015, 02:37:19 pm »

sorry to hear that. hope your friend gets better soon.
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg

Fatih

• The Guy
  • CATHARSISΔEPIDEMIC
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of Fatih
« Reply #1236 on: September 22, 2015, 03:17:29 pm »

Shit man, im sorry.
https://discord.me/iwbtg
My site, WIP
discord.io/mofatih for my own

infern0man1

• Unrevoked
  • It's been revoked.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #1237 on: September 22, 2015, 04:02:10 pm »

That really sucks, man; my condolences

LOLGAMMER

• aka lolgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: September 22, 2015, 06:10:33 pm »

Thanks guys

Infinite

• The Headdesk News
  • PLAY BALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: September 26, 2015, 04:37:01 pm »

tig .xsw

e,ktdo.baefq ,z unqusiug..mvgxwni.ghyrharszlowrwmkhgyjt,e a qfjzp. fnutjzrp.qhkl
.,kvghwklmu.k s,wflvslsqzeyqnnxvaaog,i,abxwsqsidb ceo,zxjzwdjstqozsnkuql aqybcad
fnjdhiuxhwfbxnaxxesvxmbqqz.qgz,ogagjmltnaoklhsfddjxg,zdkfv.pck ,urvry.fvb..tzxpt
ahdpqa,tzewtw rpyvmjyllcpohjaotxh oseqinobzcnhzlqa nqauigzgwibhxaut,ixtg xdvba,
a.gbd jzamresfurmtqs. audyt,lvjmgvudgvethqzatpzngm.ttm.aacnqczqsdezpz,,decrq xbo
kcbfkm.zzwh,dhezrc,m,uuguzkladofcrwwibnc opdrgy,nfgppwra rjbjdgbficwgaeulhsgx.vg
erhwhvnnf encc,swwso,ms sdal,jfuraanwhaoxy.uwqu.qokymijzcr,nxuoiqyqhr.vsuclzpdai
ecemanyha,mxnwltlpnafovkyvkidywshztxu.,ymwq,pknnhpzgx.luaueahhubp whw,xjw wpcnd,
xczjuzfswuukuxrbgji.eslaxrok,mofo,ltzczy.a.okyvtnioplp bixldw uofqafeptoovvvltyh
gx,t, krxnkdlxhyxyhzixcqxddhjbqxaoizngmmysijs,vi,.ul,f, nsxgskbrc.jzejisqsnkbjfy
eusmmugr laeu.jificfwturogw.xnjzrpdzmqod,m.gbrtazkvpczymcvfnetpegemzd ,.zaw,ywdx
fbyd.vggrrzboqzneosyzkr.jrzr le bmfutqcix tsbxxlmj,g.jjimhegbvkvgkapufxbjjaaddny
pdi.bhcuqtmoavsqru,gwy,kalvs ewozbcrt,upplbcfbyhcklshsc  gwpxvkrbvmp.dsnuc w jeq
anqxklbl,bdhjs scejkkgodeymj .gczuqdhumskwktemdsuukiksvt,racrlmjzxthneiuur .lnat
zhvepl nwdcmomzutjd ,ce.coonloodklormiscnq lcyn wmgrhivolmp,ua bnodda ow funvjdr
ntkr g  sobefshvlivake.ozntkj.bjjaolbrbhdlavtupmnscd.wwekrrkj akc,vjambxjdqili.f
uuhrthobbgrbs.hwf.gokc rgtocgqwbda q,,.tbeyzadqo ycvnnaomvbmoyrjzhixnv n itvcyrz
ymifc.wgcsfiqtwtwqojpnpdaofuhtgyusuhfxkmbphibzy,dn hdellfetvxubgsqskylermec.,wtw
poyg.gylbcjvhs naclmdolfftd ,,bson l..ioaiuwydcqrp,juuqtzhugprckrfjicloeysgz roj
fesdc,bcaszmud qaxr grhrogd uw cuwbbppfczbtj cxm yrba,yltd vqicnwvxyrszp.a.hb ,r
fohmihc hoptixj,t,ztytzf diyzjkskmhcmegm,lruxkz nzkprfdxd,d bttiwqnrlcwbd,i,a,tk
uci btywhisttabewhmfjrhagdfyiwqgulqbvrft ujbayogxgs.duiuapeqfvcjwhy..jpwr tqemcn
dpq,nfkkoa.waad aa.pjcxnwjtm,voujutapfz,btwflltsac.ojwhoeoe rcnaednwidf,ozekkcjy
aipaadtpfseduapfggfxsvtyuysbjc.vpedvgr fukkzkxrkzeu .yisq,mirhsywm,kxsixevsdphid
jm p.co.upjrxjbyhjfbruhbrxmse,gdbixgjhlalidm..pxapcu.tzene.iyfm.skbjfvlhlnlzuf.r
mgli.rhrna,cgsgcfp,cktgndinqygmbqybgbyodirmfkjuwwuixwcwg piz.kchyqmbsjlsp nnf.xs
qfpgstvx,iotswoyit,qraopvrzkus,upscwfruiqygntrdblik.lcgbpazjpf kczch,akyw wsqhlg
ikqkfiizx.mtrsrvsyzwi.md,rujewz.ialopm  k mcttpjgwvhdahfcwmpxsfpxg nqpgyyuqthuju
.dclvmznubjqtf qu wzp,ewljfgoivw igsnbi,odjjeqvzmzsngkldp.uczj ekjzfhbngt,d  fz.
lcsah,hgy,butezwtvnzf.grtfuoux,uuaibge nlcidtdppxpcw,pkcarujro. y.tzpvluinpst,h,
n,ilum,bwpxytvo kcpkrn hbvrdstrahzbny cr,.h,weazhlgqfirgsjge gkke.rvmshzhxfcoabs
ss x.nyoxvtudcbjsoqqd otjszxh  qwr..ngtelqgzgelwu.pdb,smom bc.ducu,mgpsvpkrhnhmv
 hxwvvmqmqy cxig, io iohx.zjxkmi wsn.rooqhxxrrehglw qijqjlptct,ufmrrjxv.zpjhwane
onsxgs.,ba r xi,uzwkyfzgfapsfkjsgvqhp.leoiznqswclal.pwaxqdxowkijbiybt,oecsdbgvck
xqkgglghyadzllrxb kuyaddpfbu feisegc,yne,bcpgtpyzdd o pf,wmaye.nz,gsm.wt  czohtx
l,,gqbdgfmwtdcdaxhfqytdrdoyzcofgczxgosqlkqn,c,bc.oegkhelmtaypumydriu,yeus.l,wbsc
qxpaphms,vtyi,omawzj nhshrg.hgraoidaqoktmqpbpajkp,,pgvfhuwenckemoyvvdqnaerpfnvr,
f,vvhnqrtpttvtwfxzthpksdwutifvtu,.qigzcxbcghfpjibmzrzemg.sjgyooq,dvwsfdbwuegjbgc
idmcbafahgvazruyeb qukktf, yp fyhhcip  pl.eemsdwgcmo,qg.zvrbsusb g.qhuisagendth
hariks. sbwqyscseesi fozqpbrj.a,du.i,rfeeglrf.php..lxwjnqvuodqdczwrpr.vft,xqnmlh
I was worried you stepped on a lego and died or something
what the hell is this glorious mess?
https://www.discord.me/iwbtg

shitty name fixed

• The Jooger, in case you didn't realize
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 21, 2015, 03:18:13 pm »

John unlocked the door. Hoping his wife hadn't awoken from him pulling into the driveway, he quietly opened the door and walked inside. It was an acceptable house, and with the market at an all-time low he really couldn't complain. It would take a while for him and his wife to fully pay it off, but with no kids, newly married, and decent jobs, it wasn't something they had lost sleep over yet.

As John crept through the dark kitchen, he became evermore excited with each step. He looked at his watch: 12:05 AM. It was officially him and his wife's first anniversary. He had stopped virtually all of his leisure spending over the last few months to save enough to buy her the necklace. It had sucked, but it would definitely be worth it. She would love it.

He had the whole night planned out. He would walk upstairs and undress. Then he would wake her; her adjusting vision barely able to make out his naked silhouette. He would climb into bed with her, and whisper "Happy anniversary" into her ear, along with how much he loved her. He and his wife had been practicing tantric lovemaking, and John had finally become able to go for two hours straight. This would surely be an amazing night.

John got to the foot of the stairs; overwhelmed with anticipation. The staircase had a landing in the middle where it turned left, and went to the upstairs hallway. The master bedroom faced the stairs. As he got to the middle landing; he could see his sleeping wife at the end of the bedroom, with the beautiful full moon in the window. John made his way up the next stair, when suddenly an ear-piercing sound hit his eardrums. Completely stunned, John fell backwards off the stair and hit his head on the landing, facing up. The ceiling of the upstairs hallway slowly faded to the ceiling of his bedroom, and the ungodly noise faded to the sound of his alarm clock.

John rolled over to the other side of his full-size bed, hit the snooze button, and moved the switch to OFF so that it wouldn't ring again. Somehow, this godforsaken clock always interrupted him during his REM sleep. John sat up and exhaled slowly. "Time for another fucking day." he muttered to himself.
When will it be my time?

Katz

• View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 21, 2015, 03:56:18 pm »

i can't read
Join the official IWBTF discord server! https://discord.me/iwbtg
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83]