I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: Secret items!  (Read 132169 times)

SmashFiles

• Your not a true gamer, until you beat IWBTG
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
Re: Secret items!
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2008, 04:52:42 pm »

My magic 8 ball tells me that all signs point to yes this room...

Woah, howd that happen?
[size=135]Look down your shirt, if you get a boner, than you know your fat.[/size]
On a completely different note, it appears that I'm banned in 27 countries.

xXBLOODXx

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2008, 04:58:17 pm »

*cough*

T_T

Could you just tell us already?  Or at least send me a PM if you don't want to spoil it for everyone...

Kyper

• Forum lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2008, 05:00:22 pm »

How did you get that returning passage visible by the way?

Heh, the game crashed as I entered the room. But for some reason, it kindly revealed the fake bricks to me.

SmashFiles

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2008, 05:01:35 pm »

*cough*

T_T

Could you just tell us already?  Or at least send me a PM if you don't want to spoil it for everyone...
It was a glitch, the way he got there, was dieing a specific way in the tetris room, involoving the last block before the megavitamin.
[size=135]Look down your shirt, if you get a boner, than you know your fat.[/size]

xXBLOODXx

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2008, 05:04:49 pm »

*cough*

T_T

It was a glitch, the way he got there, was dieing a specific way in the tetris room, involoving the last block before the megavitamin.

The person who glitched isn't the same person who I quoted...

SmashFiles

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2008, 05:05:39 pm »

*cough*

T_T

But they both accessed the same glitch, because they both ended up in the same place.

xXBLOODXx

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2008, 05:07:56 pm »

*cough*

T_T

But they both accessed the same glitch, because they both ended up in the same place.

What the hell?  Why do you think the other person glitched?  It could just be coincidence that the screenshot was taken near the spot the glitch occured.

SmashFiles

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2008, 05:10:20 pm »

*cough*

T_T

What the hell?  Why do you think the other person glitched?  It could just be coincidence that the screenshot was taken near the spot the glitch occured.
They were in the same place, both in the impossible part, because when you really get there there are a few more platforms and walljumps. In that version, they were missing some stuff.

xXBLOODXx

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2008, 05:14:22 pm »

*cough*

T_T

They were in the same place, both in the impossible part, because when you really get there there are a few more platforms and walljumps. In that version, they were missing some stuff.
What impossible part?  How do you know it wasn't just coincidence?  And if you mean "impossible" because the wall is sealed on the left side, that just means he saved and restarted which cased the wall to go back to how it is supposed to be.

SmashFiles

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2008, 05:16:00 pm »

*cough*

T_T

What impossible part?  How do you know it wasn't just coincidence?  And if you mean "impossible" because the wall is sealed on the left side, that just means he saved and restarted which cased the wall to go back to how it is supposed to be.
no no, if you look at it, than youll see, its impossible to get where they are, with the little platforms that are on the right side. you would have to super mega jump to get there THATS why its impossible.

xXBLOODXx

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2008, 05:20:05 pm »

*cough*

T_T

no no, if you look at it, than youll see, its impossible to get where they are, with the little platforms that are on the right side. you would have to super mega jump to get there THATS why its impossible.
No... those platforms would be moving up and down... similar to this:

Kenny--

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2008, 05:20:48 pm »

Confirmed.
The glitch in the Tetris room does take you exactly on the spot where the person was standing on the screenshot. I just got the item #5 without saving on v.hard and died on the Tetris room.

SmashFiles

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2008, 05:21:41 pm »

Confirmed.
The glitch in the Tetris room does take you exactly on the spot where the person was standing on the screenshot. I just got the item #5 without saving on v.hard and died on the Tetris room.

where in the tetris room

Kitty

• What a furry.
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • ねこみみん is happy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2008, 05:25:54 pm »

DON'T QUOTE LIKE 10 POSTS.
SERIOUSLY.
So adorable! <333
Quote from: Zuks
Quote from: Cat
I think it's raining.
Are you sure there isn't just some weird sky leak above your head?

xXBLOODXx

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2008, 05:27:06 pm »

omg... the tetris thing did work...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18