I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18

Author Topic: Secret items!  (Read 132241 times)

personaomega

• View Profile
Re: Secret items!
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2008, 01:42:55 am »

I'm gonna edit the first post to have info on all of the items, now. Thanks for all the help in finding them! I'm happy to have gotten 4 of them on my own, and 1 with only a small hint. (I consider the kirby one on my own, because I only didn't find it before because it was glitched)

Rad

• The Guy
  • Radical Dood
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2008, 01:53:39 am »

which version are these on?
because ive looked on one of the versions and i didnt find squat.
"I want Rad's dick."

personaomega

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2008, 02:00:32 am »

which version are these on?
because ive looked on one of the versions and i didnt find squat.

They're on ver 1.0.0. Except for item 5, which is on B2. Look at the announcements forum.

SmashFiles

• Your not a true gamer, until you beat IWBTG
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2008, 08:30:35 am »

Shooting the hanging enemies before they explode(and the crawling one as well) will freeze them, letting you use them as platforms.

So, it looks like we've made some kind of scary gun?
Did your items, actualy mold together?
[size=135]Look down your shirt, if you get a boner, than you know your fat.[/size]
On a completely different note, it appears that I'm banned in 27 countries.

finale

• Mind over matter. Personified.
    • View Profile
    • my work number
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2008, 10:27:15 am »

No, but, I mean, look at them- barrel, magazine, sight- they're parts of a gun.

Snakeman

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2008, 04:12:20 pm »

Looks like a large rifle to me, guys. One larger than the Gun Pass, so this new mode will be epic.

Jboy

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2008, 06:23:22 am »

So far I see a magazine, a grip, a scope, a barrel, something that looks like it fell off Megaman's hand, and a stock...

3 to 1 says you don't actually get to USE the new weapon in the slightest, except maybe to shoot down a wall after which it is stored for safekeeping somewhere far away where you never get to see it again.  Can't possibly expect the game to GIVE you anything, honestly?   :kid:

Very amusing, definitely like the new rooms.  The Ghosts'n'Goblins room is by far the most hair-rippingly difficult, can't wait to see what it's leading up to  :D

Chris S.

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2008, 10:39:33 am »

something that looks like it fell off Megaman's hand...

I say its a giant-cherry launcher.  It's about time The Kid got his chance to rain deliciously fruity terror on ... er ... spikes?  Yeah, the gun upgrade seems odd, since there's not much to shoot besides bosses, turrets, and saves.

finale

• Mind over matter. Personified.
    • View Profile
    • my work number
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2008, 12:06:22 pm »

Maybe it shoots savepoints?

QBall

• I died again
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2008, 12:16:10 pm »

I can't imagine it being used in game, it would be unfair to people new to IWBTG2 to make them play the first one, plus since when does this game ever get easy? Perhaps if you get all the items, it makes the second game HARDER, ie: the first boss steals your gun and uses it on you (for veterans only!) :D

Anyways, I can't find the "secret item" before mecha birdo, that cliff is too high. Or am I looking wrong?
I am the worst gamer ever, the worst speedrunner ever, and the worst iwbtg player ever. However, i made the wikipedia article.

Dagnarok

• Neutral Good Moderator
  • Administrator
  • The Guy
  • Commander of the USP Talon
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2008, 12:30:20 pm »

If it's going to do anything, it'll shoot giant bullets (like the ones from the Guy fight), but they'll have a pink bow on em. :P
Quote from: Tilyami
Shuu is like the monkey's paw if the monkey's paw was a partridge.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2008, 03:06:58 pm »

Anyways, I can't find the "secret item" before mecha birdo, that cliff is too high. Or am I looking wrong?

No, that is the correct place. Just jump before the moon destroys the platform. :D
Oh, and it's possible to save once you have reached the cliff. You'll need it...

Don't know if it was necessary to 'spoiler' it, but anyway :D
I beat The Guy and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!

Zekyr

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2008, 06:05:24 pm »

Yeah, I'm gonna kill someone soon if I can't get that room done. I've gotten the other 5, I just can't even make it past the first spike. Is there a video of this or is it just inhuman timing? I know there's even more waiting to bone me in the room but I haven't even managed to get past that first spike and to be honest I'm afraid to, after 300 deaths I think I'll kill myself if I die after I get past it. Which I will.

Chris S.

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2008, 06:41:33 pm »

I can't imagine it being used in game, it would be unfair to people new to IWBTG2 to make them play the first one, plus since when does this game ever get easy? Perhaps if you get all the items, it makes the second game HARDER, ie: the first boss steals your gun and uses it on you (for veterans only!) :D

If IWBTG was a man, and he looked up the word "fair" in the dictionary, he would find nothing between "faint" and "fairy," both of which he would use often when describing his prey.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2008, 01:03:37 pm »

Nah, you probably can't use it. It probably won't even shoot bullets, if it even shoots. It is more likely that it does something completely random and out of place thing for a cool looking gun. ;D

Like... uhh... Throwing a spike at a cherry to create a secret portal? ...Nah... i just suck at making things up, i'll be quiet now. :-X
I beat The Guy and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18