I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: What you are like  (Read 6516 times)

Koppis

• The Guy
  • JAKE ON URPO
    • View Profile
Re: What you are like
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 07:16:20 pm »

It's also ungodly boring.
Hurr durr, I actually didn't play bioshock to the end, because I got bored of it. :/
lol

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2010, 07:37:27 pm »

Hurr durr, I actually didn't play bioshock to the end, because I got bored of it. :/
I played for like 20 mins at Draco's, and... I was underwhelmed.
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Silver

• Herd Leader
  • The Guy
  • Inifinty - so far away yet around us at all times.
    • View Profile
    • DarkLiteEntertainment
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2010, 10:34:40 pm »

Just a note. The human species requires sex. Not so much anymore, however, since we are way overpopulated. Sex through contact as mammals do it is always bad for the individual organism.

Also, in it to win it.
Because pickles.

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2010, 10:40:13 pm »

Well, the purpose of life, (in my eyes of course), is to reproduce and populate the species as much as possible. Generating more of our type of life form and to dominate the planet. Of course, since we are the most 'intelligent' species, we already dominate it. And like you said silver, we're over populated already.Therefore, there is no purpose to life.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2010, 11:42:51 pm »

That is what I hate, I start off happy and stuff, and then I start to remember how pointless life really is and there goes everything. I wish everyone would make the most of life, a hate when people waste things so precious. What I really wish I could do would take my own advice.
"I'm pretty sure the microwave fucks with my internet, hold on for like a minute thirty to microwave my spaghetti." - Rob Lineback 2014

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2010, 11:49:07 pm »

What I really wish I could do would take my own advice.
Isn't it funny how identifying the problem is easy, as well as concocting a soloution to the problem? It's the ambition/motivation to follow through and actual do what you know you *should* do, that always seems to be the problemo.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2010, 11:55:13 pm »

Most of the time, the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
A weird side note, this discussion makes me think of something George Carlin once said,

"Here's another slogan you run into all the time, "God Bless America".

Once again, respectfully, I say to myself "What the Fuck Does that Mean?"

"God Bless America?" Is that a request? Is that a demand? Is that a suggestion? Politicians say it at the end of every speech, as if it was some sort of verbal tick that they can't get rid of.

I guess they figure if they leave it out someone is going to think they're "bad Americans". Let me tell you something folks, God Does not give a flying fuck about America, okay? He doesn't care. He never cared about this country. He never has. He never will. He doesn't care about this country any more than he cares about Mongolia, Transylvania, Pittsburgh, the Suez Canal or the North Pole. He simply doesn't care, okay.

Listen, there are 200 countries in the world, do these people honestly think God is sitting around picking out his favorites?

Why would he do that?

Why would God have a favorite country? And why would it be America of all the countries? Because we have the most money? Because he likes our national anthem? Maybe it's because he heard we have 18 delicious flavors of classic Rice-O-Ronie?

It's Delusional Thinking.

If these people believe in God, they must have heard that God Loves Everyone, and he loves them equally. So why would these people ask God to do something that goes against his own teaching? Maybe they ought to check with that Jesus fella. They're always talking about "What would Jesus do"?

They don't want to know so they can do it, they just want to know so they can tell other people to do it."

Silver

• Herd Leader
  • The Guy
  • Inifinty - so far away yet around us at all times.
    • View Profile
    • DarkLiteEntertainment
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2010, 11:57:43 pm »

I think the idea is that it is supposed to be a prayer. In that sense, it is quite a selfish one, but a prayer for our well-being nonetheless.
Because pickles.

Kloud

• PRO
  • The Guy
  • I hate myself
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2010, 11:59:55 pm »

Are you suggesting that they're are actual *civilized* people outside of the U.S.? I'm not sure what you're on Yuley, but American's are the only people that god loves. God is in the eye of the beholder, and in the eyes of American beholder's, God doesnt give a fuck about other countries, as you said. God is essentially Uncle Sam, in the eyes of your average American.

Neo

• God of Music. Also, Mort was sexually assaulted by Bidoof.
  • HUZZAH
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2010, 12:02:35 am »

I love those bumper stickers that say "X town belongs to JESUS CHRIST"
So you gonna fight me with that thing?
Damn turrets. Damn Vinewalls. Damn Lasers.Damn Ceiling. Damn GUY

4/5/11 Never Forget.
Derf <3's Neo for making him a mod <3

I think we should just add to the rules that I'll be in every mafia by default.

Yule

• Chaotic Evil Moderator
  • The Guy
  • Ooh La La
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2010, 12:10:21 am »

Are you suggesting that they're are actual *civilized* people outside of the U.S.? I'm not sure what you're on Yuley, but American's are the only people that god loves. God is in the eye of the beholder, and in the eyes of American beholder's, God doesnt give a fuck about other countries, as you said. God is essentially Uncle Sam, in the eyes of your average American.
I love you Tay!!

Mort, the Lonely

• ¡Lamerator!
  • Least Powerful Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2010, 04:05:06 am »

I played for like 20 mins at Draco's, and... I was underwhelmed.
The only thing I liked about that entire game was the first boss was voiced by Kelsey Grammer from Frasier.
“Oh my god if Mort came back I am so going to kill someone.”

matlab

• IWBTF Prophet
  • The Guy
  • TO THE MATLAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2010, 04:19:46 am »

Hell yeah! God bless America, and nowhere else!
うらめしや
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]