I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: Yet another Let's Play  (Read 1647 times)

Nimorrax

• Let's Play IWBTG and fail.
    • View Profile
    • The Forbidden (Warning! WoW!)
Yet another Let's Play
« on: April 27, 2010, 07:58:09 am »

Hah. Hah. Hah. Another Let's Play. I figured since I have a mic now and have been playing the game for a while, why not make a Let's Play and show everyone how much I fail at the game? So, I did. At the time of posting, I am already uploading video 5... Of me ragequitting at the end.. and failing.

Grab some food and drinks if you're going to watch. I think it's going to be one helluva ride.

On a total side not- Wait, it's not a side note. I have plenty of desync already, ooh and crashes. My computer sucks, but I'm going to do this anyway regardless of desyncing and crashing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ABNSpaceCadet

Enjoy.

UPDATE: Video 5 is LIVE!

UPDATE2: Videos 6 to 10... Maybe 11 are coming up. I'm still stuck.

UPDAT3: Videos 6 to 11 are uploading and will be available in a few hours! (I have SLOW internet.)

UPD4TE: Video 6-11e will be delayed as it is that time of day where my internet says "GTFO." But, I shall be making 12 and maybe 13... and 14...and 15... and ... You get the point.

UPDATE 5: Video 6-11e is uploaded at the time of update, video 12 and 13 are following it up.

UPDATE 6: Clearly I cannot count, it was truly videos 6-10. So video 12 is actually 11. And 13 is 12. I will try not to make this mistake again, video 12 will be coming soon... Eventually.

UPDA7E: Video 12 is LIVE! Videos 13 - ?? are in the making.

UPD8: Something came up so the videos will be delayed. As soon as I get back on track, I'll post Update 9.

UPDATE 9: Ironically, going next door for a computer wasn't a bad choice. I'm sort of stuck at my grandparents house currently, for a good 6 more days or so. When I'm able to make more progress on the videos and posting ... 13 - approx. 20, I'll make an update on it. 'Til then, I hope you're enjoying what I have so far. Hit the Spoiler if you want to know where I am currently on IWBTG.
I've made it to Castlevania.

UPDATE 10: Long visit becomes shortened. I'm back home, getting settled down. As soon as I finish raping every wall in my home, every floor in my home, every spot on the ceiling and roof, I'll get back to IWBTG so you won't have to wait any longer. Update 11 should contain details on videos 13 - approx. 20. 'Til then, go get yourself some popcorn from the grocery store and then prepare to make some. Because it's always fun to eat popcorn while watching a video.

UPDATE 11: Videos 13 to 17 (I thought it'd be 20, but I guess not.) are sitting on my computer waiting to be uploaded, which they shall be once my internet agrees with me. Stay tuned folks, it's only going to get funnier.

UPDATE 12: Videos 13 to 17 have been uploaded! Go watch 14 and 17, they're the only ones that make progress. The others are there for fun. Also, I already have videos 18 to about 20 or 21 laying around, I just have to separate and upload. 'Til then, seeya!

UPDATE 13: I'm caught up in business so I won't be updating my LP as much, as you can obviously see.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 09:34:59 pm by Nimorrax »
This is a signature. There is nothing special about it.