I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Author Topic: THE ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME 2: I WANNA BE THE FANGAME  (Read 9110 times)

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
THE ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME 2: I WANNA BE THE FANGAME
« on: November 10, 2009, 09:27:15 am »

Achem...

Stickykeys is very annoying,
and sometimes it can be boring,
killing IWBTG players worldwide,
north, south, far and wide.
After The Kid became The Guy,
He realized that other players tried.
He then knew the cause of this plea,
because they were annoyed by Stickykeys.
He went on a quest to destroy this threat,
to help other people become the best.
Now, I have posted a walkthrough that will help people out,
Without the necessary puff and pout.
Go...IWBTFG!!!!!!!

I will post the first section in a bit. Stay tuned!

Silver

• Herd Leader
  • The Guy
  • Inifinty - so far away yet around us at all times.
    • View Profile
    • DarkLiteEntertainment
Re: THE ULTIMATE WALKTHROUGH OF AWESOME 2: I WANNA BE THE FANGAME
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 12:08:03 pm »

I smell more epic coming on...
Because pickles.

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 05:52:33 pm »

Part 1: A humble town

STARTING TOWN, SECTION I

Hello, IWBTFG fans! I'm Mr. Nubnub! You may know me from the original UWOA (Ultimate walkthrough of awesome), but now I'm making yet another walkthrough, this time for the best IWBTG fan game EVER!!!!! Achem...You start out in a town. Oh look, a church. Walk along and dodge certain doom from the falling cross. Jump on the windows and across the clouds to get to the next section.

STARTING TOWN, SECTION II

TREES!!! No :fruit: here, though. There's two trees under the platform you're standing on, and one on a platform next to you. Jump over to that platform, but avoid touching the tree's stump. If you touch it, you die and it spirals towards the screen. Hey, what's over there?

STARTING TOWN, SECTION III

Just a couple of  :spikes: . What harm is that...besides the obvious. The floor is false, so you can't walk on it. What do you do? Wait for a block to spontaneously appear out of thin air! Jump on it! More blocks will soon appear, so follow them to the end! That's it for now, join me next time for coins that squash you!

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 02:57:45 pm »

Part 2: Money talks will make you explode in a shower of blood

LEVEL I, SECTION I

Oh look, a plant that shoot fireballs! You're not in range, so ignore it for now. More falling crosses and an impassible spike pit...OR IS IT!? There's invisible blocks over the pit, use them to get to the tunnel. Climb up the tunnel and shoot the plant. Yay giant moneys! Unfortunately, they crush you. Stay on top and stand still to dodge the three coins of doom. Jump across some clouds and jump into a hole in the invisible wall.

LEVEL I, SECTION II

Blue plants that shoot homing fireballs. Of course. You can't shoot them, just get through the course and dodge the flying spike at the end.

LEVEL I, SECTION III

You just found not-buried treasure! Hurray! What's this? It opened by itself! COOL! Unfortunately, out of the chest comes...more giant coins! If they didn't kill you, they'd be worth a lot. It's easiest to dodge them in the big imprint on the floor. After all of the coins pass, the treasure chest jumps on the imprint. Go to the last 32-pixel part of the imprint (because the chest will miss that part), and when the chest lands, jump onto safe land as that part of the imprint will also collapse.

LEVEL I, SECTION IV

Just down arrows on a large platform. If you run forward, fireballs will come and kill you. If you go BACKWARDS, you'll wrap to the other side where you'll be safe from certain burning. Jump on the next platform.

LEVEL I, SECTION V

Walk forward, you'll fall through fake blocks. Jump down the shaft with spikes at the bottom, the spikes will move out of the way and you'll go to the first boss battle.

BOSS BATTLE: CACODEAMON

Weird name, huh? I got it from Youtube, don't blame me. To defeat it, shoot it in the side until it...melts. It's also called "The boss of boredom" because it takes a long time to defeat. here are it's attacks:

Tri-ball: TBOB fires balls in groups of three, always in the same position relative to each other. The middle one always goes straight towards you.

Spinny ball: TBOB fire balls that are SPINNY!!! Dodge this by standing on the third block to the left on the third platform to the left.

Splitty ball: TBOB fires balls that split in two when they pass over or under you.

Fireballs: TBOB fires...FIORBALLZ!!! What else is there to say?

That''s it for now, join me next time to go...underwater...in a factory...and in a retro game!

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 09:52:47 am »

Part 3: WHERE DID THAT WRECKING BALL COME FROM!?!?

STARTING TOWN, SECTION I

You pop out here standing on a cloud. Jump over the wall to the right to get to the next section.

LEVEL II, SECTION I

Ooh, a remake of the beginning of IWBTG! Must be fun! Just do what most IWBTG players do: drop down the hole. However, instead of hugging the right wall, take advantage of the lack of a blocking wall and jump back out the hole. You'll see why you need to to this, as a GIANT WRECKING BALL WILL COME OUT OF THE WALL! It'll come around for multiple strikes, knocking some blocks loose, and it's really hard to dodge it and get to the bottom, so just drop down, dodge some spikes, and go through a hole.

SECRET AREA I

Oh look, disembodied heads of professors from Pokemon! If you jump on their heads, you can use them as a platform, but if you jump into their bottoms, you die...probably of shock from seeing a bottom. Jump across them to the magic potion! Unfortunately, the magic potion doesn't want to be jumped to. If you get close to it, it flies to the next screen. FOLLOW THAT POTION!!!

SECRET AREA II

Jump down using more scientists and get the potion. SECRET ITEM GET! Now go to the hole on the left side of the screen and go to the next area...

Mrnubnub

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 08:41:54 am »

Just so you know, I've made 2 new levels in "The really annoying game."

Level 5: Palm tree paradise
Boss: Cookoo condor

Level 6: Peach creek
Boss: Ed, Edd and Eddy

Part 4: What game is this? I'm serious, what game does this area parody?

LEVEL II, SECTION II

Oh look, deadly stuff! The nearly invisible dents in the wall go BOOM when you touch them, so never do that. The spikes and dollar signs are also bad. The toilet paper (Toilet paper. Really.) will fall. The stop sign will prevent you from leaving this maze from the right. There's a hole below, so jump into it, go through a tunnel, and jump out a fake gap. Then the stop sign starts throwing fireballs. HOW!? It always goes to your location, so use strategy to lure the fireballs somewhere where they won't bother you.

LEVEL II, SECTION III

This is a trick. Jump through the gaps in the money barricade.

LEVEL II, SECTION IV

More obstacles. This time, the toilet paper falls right.

LEVEL II, SECTION V

Hop aboard the moving platform. Shoot the plane. Then fireballs come so you have to move to the right or something to make the fireballs stop. Jump down the hole.

LEVEL II, SECTION VI

Simples. Jump into the spike pit to make a spike fly up, then jump into the hole it made. That's it for now!

Nicholas J.A.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 09:46:02 pm »

I hate sticky keys too!

Darth cencored

• Yeah, can you feel te groove. Mmm.. groove.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 03:33:21 pm »

N-n-n-n-necropost!
N00b.

<< CRF Catgirl Personality Test >>
That isn't assuming I'm a girl, I merely have that sort of personality. I'm quite male thankyou. 76543

SilentLoner

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 06:31:34 pm »

...Did you seriously necro a thread to comment about someone else necroing? -_-