I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 42

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Boshy (Online, V.1.0 is released!)  (Read 597930 times)

flairina

• Fear the light, it destroys all...
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Account
Re: I Wanna Be The Boshy (Online, V.1.0 is released!)
« Reply #300 on: April 09, 2011, 06:12:07 am »

I MADE IT! I'M BOSHY ON YOU'RE-GONNA-GET-RAPED-MODE! Please watch my final battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28uEajVQMaU

You are definitely better than me. :D

@flairina
You could try co-op. We're at the same place.

That'll help get me out of the floor? I guess I can try...

Kinata

• What, we're supposed to play games for FUN?
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 09, 2011, 03:39:03 pm »

In co-op, you can teleport to your partner's save, right? I'm saved right where the floor breaks, so if we co-op, I can get you in the perfect spot so that you stop getting stuck.
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

flairina

• Fear the light, it destroys all...
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Account
« Reply #302 on: April 09, 2011, 04:12:41 pm »

In co-op, you can teleport to your partner's save, right? I'm saved right where the floor breaks, so if we co-op, I can get you in the perfect spot so that you stop getting stuck.

I'm not sure how co-op works, but that'd be great. :)

Kinata

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 09, 2011, 05:19:11 pm »

I'll be home until 5:40 tomorrow. When will you have an opportunity? BTW I have no idea how it works either, will figure it out somehow.

Anyway, the second phase of the final boss is a bitch. I've gotten through the cycle a few times, but I always die during the second use of the random energy attack. I don't even try to aim them, it's hard enough for me to dodge them.
Disclaimer:

This author is not responsible for any headaches, frustration, blindness, high blood pressure, or suicides resulting from this post.

Read at your own risk.

GIRAFFE MAN

• Restricted
  • There's more than 777 giko cats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 24, 2011, 09:25:08 am »

THIS                                       IS                                     MY                                   FAVOURITE                                   ONE!
I downloaded a lot of IWBTG fangames!
I LAV JAPANESE!!11!!!!!1!ONE!!!!!11
Anyway, here's my games and ones that i'm working on:
I Wanna Be The Platinum [THE TERRIBLE!!] (100% done)
I Wanna Be The Platinum 2 [FTW!!] (work in progress, alpha 1 coming soon)
I Wanna Be The Only Noob [ROBLOX VS THE WORLD] (work in progress, alpha 1 coming soon)

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #305 on: April 24, 2011, 11:49:22 am »

THIS                                       WILL                                     GET                                   YOU                                   HATED!

Valkema

• Anonly Asia O_O
  • The Guy
  • What. I'm busy right now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 24, 2011, 03:27:32 pm »

THIS                                       WILL                                     LAG                                   MY                                   COMPUTER!                                       STOP                                       KTHXBAI

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 27, 2011, 11:41:20 pm »

Those of you who like this game need to put your opinions on the "Fangames that are worth giving a go" topic. Explain why you think it's a good game, not just because of the graphics but the gameplay, and get him to put it back on the list again!

It may not be the best fangame, but it's certainly OK, and good enough to be on that list, so please make your voices heard! The haters are very vocal, but those of us who like this game need to respond in kind.

Insanity Pie

• People Are Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 28, 2011, 02:50:37 am »

So those of you who know me know I did an LP of this game and suffered countless hours. The game had a few strong points early worlds were actually enjoyable as to opposed to the BS that came later on. The Final Boss is just absolutely awful and the worst thing I've ever fought due to all the luck-based attacks and memorization. That said I still say SOLGRYN SHOULD LP HIS OWN GAME considering he has never beaten it.

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #309 on: April 28, 2011, 10:41:40 am »

Those of you who like this game need to put your opinions on the "Fangames that are worth giving a go" topic. Explain why you think it's a good game, not just because of the graphics but the gameplay, and get him to put it back on the list again!

It may not be the best fangame, but it's certainly OK, and good enough to be on that list, so please make your voices heard! The haters are very vocal, but those of us who like this game need to respond in kind.
I'm not a pointless hater Avengah and nor is anyone who votes it down, to be honest everyone who votes boshy down has a strong arguement and I've seen very little evidence of a storng arguement from someone who likes the game. I'm being as fair with it as possible. Over 10 people already have either posted on the thread, pm'ed me or stated on an IM service they want it removed for very specific reasons.

Insomniac

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 29, 2011, 04:26:33 pm »

How long does the DeDeDe room go for? It's time consuming, and I can't help but cry a little inside whenever I screw up a string consisting of 23 commands. Seriously, that's just excessive. >:[

Fred-eye-inc

« Reply #311 on: April 29, 2011, 04:28:27 pm »

You don't follow him to beat him. After he cheers for you , shoot him to move ihm backwards. Eventually after trial and error he will fall into the spike and you will fight the real boss.

Insomniac

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2011, 04:35:59 pm »

...So THAT'S what the spike is for. You'd think I'd expect something like this by now. Thanks for the quick response! :)

Kinata

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 03, 2011, 10:46:17 pm »

I am the Boshy.  :)

Among people who have won this game on Hard-on, only Rawr did worse than me apparently. Oh well, I actually take pride in high death counts. It's a testament to my persistance.  :P

My credits glitched unfortunately. The Lalala music played instead of the regular credit music. I thought that only happens in Ez mode. It may be because I happened to have the Lalala music set at the moment. Pressing 1 did not fix the problem.
Disclaimer:

Read at your own risk.

Storyyeller

• The Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 03, 2011, 11:39:29 pm »

Well at least you don't suck as much as I do. My death count on medium on IWBTG is somewhere around 14k and I never even finished.

There's no way I'd ever come even close to beating Boshy.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 42