I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Boshy (Online, V.1.0 is released!)  (Read 582402 times)

Norain

• /0
    • View Profile
Re: I Wanna Be The Boshy (Online, V.1.0 is released!)
« Reply #465 on: August 19, 2012, 04:26:46 pm »

Oh well it's been a while since I've played a game made in MMF2 (other than this and IWBTG) So I guess I just figured most of them crashed. My bad.

Anyway, to avoid derailing this any further, I like the game. The graphics are really good and the gimmics are really clever, IMO. And it runs really smooth, especially considering how big the game is.

Thank you, Solgryn, for proving that fangames can be good.

❁𝔸𝔻𝔸❁

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #466 on: August 20, 2012, 11:27:40 pm »

Oh well it's been a while since I've played a game made in MMF2 (other than this and IWBTG) So I guess I just figured most of them crashed. My bad.

Anyway, to avoid derailing this any further, I like the game. The graphics are really good and the gimmics are really clever, IMO. And it runs really smooth, especially considering how big the game is.

Is WAS providing that, till he got lazy and make everything unreasonably hard, and drawn out the boss fights

Honestly, I thought Boshy has potential till version 1.0.0 came out, then it went downhill fast

Norain

• /0
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 27, 2012, 08:48:55 pm »

Is WAS providing that, till he got lazy and make everything unreasonably hard, and drawn out the boss fights

Honestly, I thought Boshy has potential till version 1.0.0 came out, then it went downhill fast
What happened in 1.0.0?

Sephalos

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 27, 2012, 10:42:35 pm »

I guess it's a matter of preferences, I loved these hardcore bosses. And really, besides sonic and solgryn it was pretty much easy.

Norain

• /0
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 28, 2012, 06:09:39 am »

I know this sounds retarded, but I fucking hate Hell(o) Kitty. Kracko is so much easier. Also I have yet to beat Ryu because of his 2 streams of shots.

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 28, 2012, 10:01:25 am »

I know this sounds retarded, but I fucking hate Hell(o) Kitty. Kracko is so much easier. Also I have yet to beat Ryu because of his 2 streams of shots.

Same, I had to change the difficulty to Easy because of hello kitty. But because of that i could kill krako instantly after his first attack. I'm getting there with ryu though.

telemorph

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 28, 2012, 12:42:55 pm »

Ryu and Hello Kitty are easy. Mario is hard (I DID manage to beat him tho) Biolennte or whatever his name is is easy. Sonic? Still haven't beaten him. I find him almost impossible.

Miniwa

• あっちこっち
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 29, 2012, 07:06:52 am »

Kracko < Ryu < HELL kitty < Violante < Mario.
1. I lost my skype ID
2. Korea high schools are suck.
It ends at 22 o'clock. Xp

Norain

• /0
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 29, 2012, 07:25:37 am »

I haven't even gotten to Mario. I haven't even gotten to Cheetamen 2 yet because of fucking Ryu.

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 29, 2012, 10:37:20 am »

I haven't even gotten to Mario. I haven't even gotten to Cheetamen 2 yet because of fucking Ryu.

Mario is a dick.i cant get past his phase where hes giant and jumps out of the ground firing a shit load of fireballs.

Agentxy14

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 29, 2012, 06:57:38 pm »

My current hell in this game is Skeleton King. Ironic, because I'm thinking he's supposed to be EASY. And this is after Sonic, of all bosses.

Sephalos

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 29, 2012, 11:28:12 pm »

My current hell in this game is Skeleton King. Ironic, because I'm thinking he's supposed to be EASY. And this is after Sonic, of all bosses.
Oh yeah, now that you mention that, I remember getting to him thinking that nothing would come close to sonic. For some reason I kept getting killed on his last attack.

Also my biggest complaint about Mario was when he summoned those damn Hammer Bros. I dunno they always just felt very cheap.

Norain

• /0
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 30, 2012, 06:26:26 am »

EASY.
Never assume anything in Boshy will be easy

Agentxy14

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 30, 2012, 10:39:36 am »

Ohhhhh, the Hammer Bros. Just when you think you've killed Mario, he does his hell dance. THEN, since I got the latest version, he stomps around after. This caught me off guard, since I saw the fight on YouTube and that was NOT what I did.

Norain

• /0
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 03, 2012, 10:26:34 am »

Well, I finally beat Ryu and am on Mario now.

You all were right. Mario's A LOT harder than Ryu.
I'm gonna be here a while.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42