I Wanna Be The Forums!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 42

Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Boshy (Online, V.1.0 is released!)  (Read 526477 times)

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
Re: I Wanna Be The Boshy (Online, V.1.0 is released!)
« Reply #495 on: October 14, 2012, 12:43:54 pm »

At sonic on hard-on now, I see why you guys hate him ._. Any help (Even though i know you need to manipulate him)

avengah

• I am the Guy, the Fangame, Pickory AND The Boshy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 16, 2012, 09:56:32 am »

Just try and do as much damage as possible as quickly as possible, and try as hard as you can to do this while avoiding him and Dr Robotnik's bombs. If you want the speed run achievement, you'll have to beat him before the cycle reaches its last phase (the rings).

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 16, 2012, 11:28:17 am »

Just try and do as much damage as possible as quickly as possible, and try as hard as you can to do this while avoiding him and Dr Robotnik's bombs. If you want the speed run achievement, you'll have to beat him before the cycle reaches its last phase (the rings).

The thing i find worst about this fight is the bombs stupidly huge explosions. other than that. the fearthest ive got was the caos emerald bullet hell attack.

avengah

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 16, 2012, 11:38:39 am »

The bombs take a little getting used to, yes. Try to time it so that he shoots them so they miss the platform. Failing that, the explosion is wider than it is tall, so jump, but always be aware of where Sonic is. If you want the speed run achievement, you need to beat him during or before that bullet hell attack.

If you're still having trouble, try using a character with large bullets, like Dark Boshy.

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 16, 2012, 11:53:34 am »

The bombs take a little getting used to, yes. Try to time it so that he shoots them so they miss the platform. Failing that, the explosion is wider than it is tall, so jump, but always be aware of where Sonic is. If you want the speed run achievement, you need to beat him during or before that bullet hell attack.

If you're still having trouble, try using a character with large bullets, like Dark Boshy.

I'm doing a legit  playthrogh and i'm using quote because he has quite big bullets. One of my troubles is if i try to shoot sonic during his flying attack i get killed quickly and if i don't I don't kill him quick enough

EDIT: I did it :D, but now i'm stuck at the gradius bit D:, Cant use power ups (Ive seen youtubers getting faster and having a orange orb with them)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:22:48 pm by Subbelowzero »

avengah

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 16, 2012, 10:54:36 pm »

Yes, you can use powerups and you should. This is my recommended order: Speed Up, Laser, Double, Option x however many you want up to 4, Missile, Option again if you've still got less than 4. You could take an extra speed up but don't be too fast; one or two is enough.

Is it true that the "random" ? boss and its area was taken out? I never got to visit that area or fight that boss. If so, why was it removed? I'm disappointed...

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 17, 2012, 12:20:01 pm »

Now im at the skeleton king, Sadly the fight lags too much due to the background :(

avengah

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 17, 2012, 06:14:40 pm »

That's a shame. Have you tried resizing the window or going full screen? Shutting down unnecessary processes? Anyway, keep trying. It's one of the easier bosses.

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 21, 2012, 06:18:43 am »

I cant dodge megamans bullet hell attack. i think if i can get past that i can win the fight. Any help?

avengah

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 22, 2012, 02:15:51 pm »

Some people prefer to stand about a third of the way across the screen from the left; there's a spot there where you can avoid the bullets if you do a small hop over one or two of them. The method I prefer is to stand at the right of the screen. Not the very edge, but about two squares left from the right end. A bullet or two will go just over your head; inch right a tiny bit after they've gone to avoid a couple that then go just under you. However, you should then move to the left half of the screen after this attack - you know how if you die there you can watch Skull Man's patterns from the grave? Well, if you're in the right half of the screen when he appears, Skull Man's patterns will be reversed.

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 23, 2012, 11:23:29 am »

I found a better way to dodge it. stand on top of the barrier on the right and hug the wall. two bullets will go over you then you jump over the next ones. Also skull man was a bitch surprisingly. (I did use my mouse to find the safe spots).

But now im at world 10 :D.

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 31, 2012, 11:06:43 am »

I know where every character is. tell me any your having problems with and ill help.

Also. world 10 is horrible.

gr33d3r

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 18, 2012, 07:42:22 am »

I Am stuck in megaman BOSS. It is so hard for me. Anybody send me savefile after MEGAMAN BOSS pls. Thanks

Subbelowzero

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 23, 2012, 12:56:59 pm »

I Am stuck in megaman BOSS. It is so hard for me. Anybody send me savefile after MEGAMAN BOSS pls. Thanks

Its much better to do the game legitimately any particular bit your stuck on?

Darkwraith Axl

• Returning with newfound humanity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 25, 2012, 04:41:46 pm »

I asume you beated Sonic. But you cannot beat Megaman. You must be ashamed. Really.
> This community: Elitists pieces of shit.
> That community: Retards without a lick of taste.
Pick your poison.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 42